SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
So just finished the game and I gotta say that at least in the game state looking at the content Lucy + Maya are the two main girls with Sage being next and Jill and Isabella with the least content. Quinn who I understood as being more of a side girl seems to have more content then Jill and Isabella who are two of the main girls.

Also if you play as a DIK and not neutral/chick you loose out on quite a bit of content at least when it comes to the development with Lucy + Maya since if your not in a relationship you will spend a lot of time hanging out with them and get semi intimate, with hints in the latest episodes that you might be able to get together with one of them if you told Derek you had feelings for her.

This kinda makes it weird for me since there is just so much stuff with Lucy + Maya compared to the other girls and if your not in their relationship then whelp you got some stuff with the other three girls and a bunch of stuff with side girls. The trade of for losing out on Lucy + Maya is that you can become intimate with Jade.

While I don't mind losing out of the sex scenes with either of the pair since it seems obvious you'd do that if you don't date them, I still find it staggering that rejecting or getting rejected by two of the main girls wouldn't change the story much at all outside of the fact that you just won't get the sex scenes / intimate stuff with them but they still act like the two main love interests. I honestly think that in numbers if I don't include the others outside of the main girls that up to episode 7 Lucy + Maya together take up about 20-30% each while Sage has about 15-25% lastly Isabella and Lucy have about 5-15% each.

It also seems a bit weird that out of the 5 main girls only Sage seems to be okey with a DIK focused MC would have been nice if there was at least one more. Instead it seems like for a DIK character it's all about sleeping around with as many girls as possible while not having anyone steady, which is fine but it still seems weird if there is a focus around the 5 main girls. Though again it seems like Quinn is gonna be added as a main character or act as a "hidden" main character seeing as she also got a date scene.
>Lucy
Don't you mean Josy?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I predict the usual cliffhanger in the last 5 minutes 'keeping us talking' for months. Considering the last 2 'cliffhangers' were obvious from a mile away, I'm not really impressed by DPC's blanket statements. Especially in view of the shoddy development of certain subplots.
we saw it from miles a way because we searched for hundreds of miles away! the average player does not do that and therefore he will be happily surprised while we will ...

I went to a pretty small public university in the US because it was affordable and close to home, as did my brother, and most of my friends who had siblings were all there with their siblings. Most of the staff and faculty who had college-age kids had their kids at that school. So there's nothing out of the ordinary in that at all.
that`s the problem! B&R is a private small college not public, built during the robber barons era who did a crapload of benemerit work! college´s where one such example where a brilliant man and a rich man joined forces to increase the "good" in the world by educating those who where worthy and therefore benefit the overall society!

Wilson one former US president was one such "brilliant" academic! (and the worst president the US have ever had)!
(i wonder if Dennis the menace cartoons are a kind of parabola to Wilson´s presidency where the old idiot kept trying to crush the freedom of the innocent child and the way the innocent child fought back!)

if anything we might be able to deduct from the 1st names of the Royce and Burgmeister who built the school who was the one that was stinking wealthy and the one that came from an academic tradition! one of the founders was called Castor which meant parents who had a classical education (castor and polux ... Roman gods) so the one not called Castor financed the school while the one called Castor created the educational program! Being the poor man´s school means there is a tradition of uplifting the worthy who where less lucky towards the place of their birth but show the academic prowess to succeed! the original purpose of most of the Universities created at that time!

so even the rich kids are not unrealistic if they are descendants of the lawyers financiers managers businessman who must thank their social and financial rise (familialy speaking) to having had an education in B&R! Therefore for the rich preps is a right of passage just like their fathers grandfather and great grandfathers did! if Russell is a descent of the original rich asshole who financed the all deal it would make sense for him to claim the presidency of the preps!

on this lense Tybalt is actually playing the part perfectly the new money who rose thanks to the education at B&R trying to now get the social status that money can not afford him... yet!

And what if the finale is the NTR scene where Tybalt fucks Jill and Bella because the girls found out that MС was cheating on them and decided to take revenge? Then the players will go around in circles for many months out of anger :devilish:
somehow topically this makes sense! cause seriously except for the money... Tybalt is the true underdog! emasculated socially and academically by his mother and financially and in smarts by his father, his attempt to become a man under such harsh circumstances!

fappybeard has a theory that Tybalt will go nuts due to all the abuse he gets from the MC and psychologically speaking it would make perfect sense that when Tybalt Shadow takes over in a extreme moment of stress he will snap ... the father the mother Jill all adding powder to his frustration and now the MC the trigger that blows that powder or speaking in Jungian, the family and Jill and his social position and his financial dependency all streams who feed into the damm... the MC the one that cracks the damm and here comes the flood to wreak havok upon a world who would not give him love... he will set the world on fire and all of those closest to him to feel the warmth he never received is long due!

i think i prefer this theory!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
In Arieth's pants
they asked for the gloryhole not the blackhole where all male virginity and probably a few girls with a strap on go to die and be reborn as non virgins anymore!
I feel exactly the same way

it must be said that the concept of a happy ending is not so objective: can a great love story that ends with a goodbye be considered a happy ending?
i count all endings where you do not get stabbed axed or otherwise perforated sliced or maimed with am utensil as a happy ending, period!

shazba the little kid theory is the most plausible one! sometimes children die!
Also even without children dieing most divorces happen 7 years after the marriage because thats the time where the youngest one (couples have only 2 nowadays....) reaches the age of 4 and no longer needs 2 parents to take care of him/her/it so even without kids dieing regular couples suffer some hard instability once both are no longer needed to take care of the kid (as in the kid is old enough to grab some food and feed itself aslong as the resources are available and one parent can handle that no need for 2, or the kid can run and hide in the case of danger)!

That started out so wholesome... :rolleyes:
did you forgot where you are?

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
they asked for the gloryhole not the blackhole where all male virginity and probably a few girls with a strap on go to die and be reborn as non virgins anymore!
You forgot they got the added benefit of getting baptized in an STD after being reborn....

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
we saw it from miles a way because we searched for hundreds of miles away! the average player does not do that and therefore he will be happily surprised while we will ...
I mean, if someone's playing for the pretty pictures only, they might miss the tons of hints and foreshadowing that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And no, I didn't spend sleepless nights musing on the "complex" plot of this game. Everything is plainly obvious if you're actually playing the game. If you're speeding through using a walkthrough, that's another thing.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Once again, the plan is unnecessary complex. Like Ename mentioned, causing a mess with the cluck doesn't guarantee a safe access to Rusty's room without anyone noticing her. She could have met someone anytime. At best it would have bought her a few minutes. It has never been mentioned that money from the safe was missing and Quinn & Riona money issue remains, which means they would have elaborate a complex plan including taking a nude picture of a teacher for absolutely nothing. Storywise it would be a complete let-down.
i still believe it was a crime of opportunity a petty revenge to get back at Rusty over perceived grievances that where not intended!

Also what i mean by opportunity is that Rusty had that picture of Cathy already in his computer as part of his spank bank!
thus the reason why Rusty feels so guilty about what happened!
we can either assume someone tried to hack the computer to blackmail rusty for money and
shit went wrong as they where unable to get the picture an had to post it on cluck to get at it
thinking they had time to erase the post before someone noticed it was posted to begin with
and a power shortage or something distracted the perpetrator that got the picture on cluck
longer then it should have been left!
perhaps taking the picture to blackmail rusty would leave a trail so posting it on cluck could be
a way to get it without leaving a trace!

or someone found the picture and made a quick decision call to get Rusty in trouble without contemplating the consequences!
somehow i think it was Quinn, Sarah and Melanie took the picture and sold it to Rusty and Q discovered and tryed to retrieve it
using Camilla and Rhyona and someone fucked up, or they did it on purpose to put pressure on Rusty make Tommy the president
and thus have freer access to the lifestyle!
Tommy would have refused to become president once he understood it would take work but that`s not here or there if Quinn believed
she would have greater control over the DIK`s with Tommy as president!

Considering the penalty that Chad suffered its not out of the woods that Rusty will be asked to step down as prez of the DIK`s
but instead of Rusty it will be the MC who will be chosen to lead!

The safe is irrelevant unless the computer was inside the safe and the laptop only started to be stored in the safe after the incident!
in my opinion it was a power play from influence peddlers and not for money!

As for mansion - it's definitely jocks. Dawe trashed rooms of everyone who banged Arieth (closet too cuz she was banged there on photos) except Nick's cuz he didn't.
great observation! it would explain why the library was also trashed...
oh wait thats why Vinnie trashed the library before someone did it to him!
thats some 4d chess right there!

I will...

But on a high order...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
....in pieces
do not become a Casmyr one is probably already too much!

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!
this is disturbing!

Another role play? I do think it looks like a shitty motel. Maybe she wants to get down and dirty and be treated like a whore. Although, why she would choose such an elegant outfit for this does throw in some doubt into the equation.
an elegant outfit plays into the fantasy of being degraded! you can not degrade a whore but only if she is a princess

if you try and degrade Quinn in the end she will laugh at you with a "thats it? i had worse and it did not break me bitch, you are a poor attempt at being a man!"

Or more likely, a lotta fucking innocent people will end up behind bars! :eek:
hey nobody´s innocent! and i do have a long list of assholes that needs to be brought down a peg or two!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: `Ray`

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
Well, after the first two hours of this game i was afraid it was way overrated, but wow..........

Now that i played the game i understand why it´s so top rated, it does indeed deserve it. The developer really went the extra-extra-mile with it.

I have 3 questions though if someone could answer them:

Is "acting lessons" from this developer about the same quality?

Judging from the number of updates from release, the next release should be in about one month, for Halloween maybe, as a Halloween party was mentioned in the game?

And did i miss something? Because there was a warning at the beginning of the game for people that are in a "bad place" in their life........ i was expecting some "game of thrones"-level-shocking stuff........but there was nothing really? Not a complaint from me.......just wondering...

Sep 29, 2021
And no, I didn't spend sleepless nights musing on the "complex" plot of this game. Everything is plainly obvious if you're actually playing the game. If you're speeding through using a walkthrough, that's another thing.
It's a college sex comedy, it's not that deep. Maya's conflict with her father is contrived, Quinn is in over her head, she's not a criminal mastermind, Chad was obviously gay and the connection to Troy and the HOTs is that Sarah is his sister, it's obvious because they look alike, Vinny is some criminal drop out who Quinn is still connected with in some way.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's a college sex comedy, it's not that deep. Maya's conflict with her father is contrived, Quinn is in over her head, she's not a criminal mastermind, Chad was obviously gay and the connection to Troy and the HOTs is that Sarah is his sister, it's obvious because they look alike, Vinny is some criminal drop out who Quinn is still connected with in some way.
No, Quinn is the representation of the famous druglord Pablo Escobar :eek: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, CAN'T YOU SEE SHE IS EVIL!!!!! How can she offer player more sex in a adult VN game? DID THE GIRLS IN THE RESTAURANT CONSENT TO THIS????

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Well, after the first two hours of this game i was afraid it was way overrated, but wow..........

Now that i played the game i understand why it´s so top rated, it does indeed deserve it. The developer really went the extra-extra-mile with it.

Judging from the number of updates from release, the next release should be in about one month, for Halloween maybe, as a Halloween party was mentioned in the game?

And did i miss something? Because there was a warning at the beginning of the game for people that are in a "bad place" in their life........ i was expecting some "game of thrones"-level-shocking stuff........but there was nothing really? Not a complaint from me.......just wondering...
Acting Lessons was his first game. It is a good game, but he didn't add a warning like he did on this one, so people went a little batshit crazy with it.
Again, it's a good game but very small compared to BaDIK. It's a heavier themed game, hence people getting crazy.
Also for the warning here, the feeling of betrayal(?)(Chapter 3 final I guess), mother dying on childbirth and father not getting over it, breaking up with the person you care deeply can sometimes hit very close to home. No need to take that warning too seriously, DPC put it so people will stop harassing him lmao

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

1- It's good but BaDik is better

2- That's what many of us hope that in chapter 8 includes the Halloween party but the Dev has not said anything yet

3- It's because of what happened in AL

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes