Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Jill was thinking about Rusty during some episodes and in those retrospects we've seen, Rusty definitely has and is changing his whole personality and is growing further on with the help of MC.
He wasn't interested in Sandy as she asked and made his refusal nicely.
In my opinion Jill will more likely turn into a party girl before giving in to Tybalt and, if MC isn't interested, Rusty was and seems interested in something steady.

Edit: even if it doesn't look like, but I think Tommy would go through hell for Rusty
I keep wondering if Jill will, at some point, break out of her shell and just show up at a DIK party. Will be an interesting situation if MC is 'rolling' with Lily, Sage, or Quinn at the time - that might be the end of things with Jill, but just curious to see. With her little masturbation scene at the end of Ep 7 and her inner monologue it's clear she wants to be more assertive sexually and stop being scared of all of this relationship stuff.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well, after the first two hours of this game i was afraid it was way overrated, but wow..........

Now that i played the game i understand why it´s so top rated, it does indeed deserve it. The developer really went the extra-extra-mile with it.

I have 3 questions though if someone could answer them:

Is "acting lessons" from this developer about the same quality?

Judging from the number of updates from release, the next release should be in about one month, for Halloween maybe, as a Halloween party was mentioned in the game?

And did i miss something? Because there was a warning at the beginning of the game for people that are in a "bad place" in their life........ i was expecting some "game of thrones"-level-shocking stuff........but there was nothing really? Not a complaint from me.......just wondering...
Okay, here's the thing about AL: it's generally of a very high quality, but it's not the game it claims to be. It presents itself as a typical AVN with stronger characterization than normal, but it's actually a dark subversion that winds up being about random trauma. The details are highly spoilery, but I think it's much better to know there's a sucker punch coming rather than go in completely blind and risk being pissed off by the bait and switch.

Personally, I don't like AL. I think there are serious structural flaws in the way it handles the final act, and that completely ruins the many other strengths the game could have had; I just got through ranting about them last week. Still, some people love AL, so YMMV. Just keep your guard up if you decide to try it.

On the Halloween date, we all suspect Episode 8 will include the big Halloween party and it would make sense for DPC to aim for a late October release. But as of last week it sounds like there's still several weeks work to finish, so it seems like a November release is the most likely possibility.

As for the warning at the start of the game, only DPC knows for sure. But there's a lot of game left and there are several highly traumatic subjects that could come up (Bella's mysterious past being the most obvious possibility). I don't think it will ever be "Game of Thrones" level, but probably still bad enough to kill the mood for an episode or two.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I keep wondering if Jill will, at some point, break out of her shell and just show up at a DIK party. Will be an interesting situation if MC is 'rolling' with Lily, Sage, or Quinn at the time - that might be the end of things with Jill, but just curious to see. With her little masturbation scene at the end of Ep 7 and her inner monologue it's clear she wants to be more assertive sexually and stop being scared of all of this relationship stuff.
Well, for now I look at the intro and each time I play the none Jill nor Isabella route, I am really careful to hold both of this strings as a friend not messing things up completely.
Jill for this shell, she is in need of an helping hand for and
Isabella as she is a teacher.
Playing the DIK-route with Jade, her husband with evidence and Tybalt recognizing MC's parts from his presentation, looks like a game over for MC at B&R

Edit: DPC opened Jill's break through with another path in last episode: Sage has earned Isabella's respect...

Last edited:

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
He better not drag this black mail plot line on for another whole season. Honestly one of the weakest plot lines this game has going for it atm due to the overall stupidity of it.
I don't think he will, DPC mapped subplots for Season 2 carefully. The blackmail arc started in Episode 5 aka Season 2 Premiere and I'm sure it will conclude in Episode 8 aka Season 2 Finale and Tybalt will move onto new storyline stemmed from that blackmail plot in Season 3 (if Bella chose not to murder him that is)

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1450040
View attachment 1450042
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy Moly, that last pict gives me a crazy idea that Leah prolly is the future of Sage in an alternate Universe of BaDik, I mean at least they share a similar character blueprint. You know.. traits (doesn't mind to play dirty to "win", and extremely obsessive, could not let things go). And thanks DPC, Sage is studying Business and Economy in R&B instead of nursing....

Or dear Dalli will prolly have some fun time with it :D

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
HE has such a punchable face. :ROFLMAO: Like he is begging for it :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1450128
I can't wait for the comment section. I hope we can roast him on the Rooster at least:ROFLMAO:
Best render in this game so far? Nope, not the bedtime with Bella in the Library, not the threesome with Maya and Josy in the park... But THAT! That is the BEST render in this game so far for me, hands down. That teeth dropping tennis ball smash comes close though.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, it may be real or not depending on players path.
Like give up Jill to horseface but get Bella instead or use Bella to destroy that dreaded 3rd date.
What is really interesting how the events will develop if the player plays with both of them :KEK:
if the player is not in a relationship with Bella, it doesn't matter if it's a real date or not, it will only serve to make him regret the way he behaved. at this point I hope it's the final moment for Jill and Bella's double-crossing, it would be sad to go any further.

anyway, let's think about the positive aspects:
we get rid of (or at least we get close to) Tybalt and his blackmail (never too soon)
we make a decisive step forward with Bella
DPC with a scene brings forward two plots, convenient for him and for us (although it depends on what he fills the space with)

Exactly. Look on the bright side bros. This gives Bella and MC a chance to have a date without worrying about Jill seeing them together and getting suspicious because Jill will be in on the plan. You also get the chance to ruin things for Tybalt. And at the end of the date, Jill will be happy it's over, you'll get RP for saving her and then you can excuse yourself by telling Jill you aren't feeling well (thereby giving her blue ovaries as payback :devilish: ) and then go home with Bella and mix fluids. Win, win, win.
I mean...

if Mc is not in a relationship with Jill why would he hide? and for Bella it's the same, she knows if Jill is interested or not

in the opposite situation, to do it in that moment is a huge shame...

it has only an "economic" motivation, one scene for two stories

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think Tybalt will propose to her and give her a ring. It will be unexpected for Jill and she will answer what she will think. In the future, we will have to choose between Jill and Bella. If the player chooses Bella, then Jill, out of grief that she lost her friend and boyfriend, will accept Tybalt's offer.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I think Tybalt will propose to her and give her a ring. It will be unexpected for Jill and she will answer what she will think. In the future, we will have to choose between Jill and Bella. If the player chooses Bella, then Jill, out of grief that she lost her friend and boyfriend, will accept Tybalt's offer.
I used to think Jill going to Tybalt if MC didn't choose her was her endgame... before the blackmail happened. Now Jill has seen Tybalt for what he is. Last ep established that in Jill's eyes, Tybalt has shifted from well meaning, if overly pushy friend to asshole antagonist. Even heavily grieving, I don't see Jill ever going to Tybalt again.

Like, once the dates are done, regardless of whether we're on her LI route or not, I think we're going to see a different dynamic between the two. I'm sorta expecting Jill to start cooly but directly rejecting Tybalt's advances, like when he tries to help with her campaign and stuff. Politely but firmly cutting off direct contact him.

So we're getting a Tybalt "I am altering the deal..." scene then I gather.
I'm expecting that as well, once Jill rejects him. And THATs where Bella (and MC if he's there) will pop out from their spying position to push him away. Possibly humiliating him further, leaving him to seethe in the background of the story until he returns bigger and badder full of now not-impotent rage. I'm thinking this is where Tybalt shifts from buffoon-clown to actual villain.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Looking forward to the fallout on my save where im with both Bella and Jill with great interest

All she's doing with these date crashes is pushing my MC and Bella closer and closer. I guess she can be useful.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is not only one of the most interesting things to watch, but also one of the most fun.
You arrive as DIK? if you didn't close Bella's path, Jill's path will still be open?
How will the jealousy points play out? Will it make a difference if only Josy recognizes you in the photo?
With this in mind I will have to prepare several saves just to see the possibilities. :p
:unsure: And what would blackmail have to do with any of this?

the bomb triggered for whoever pursues both Jill and Bella was already there before, and I don't think anything has changed (unless Bella dumps MC, but that also has nothing to do with blackmail)
the mechanism of jealousy also has nothing to do with blackmail, the only connection is the variation with and without teeth during the presentation, but that is simply an addition, a variation...
the problems between a Mc DIK and Jill these are not new either....

that segment just killed off a character, even if between now and the close of the game Jill found the cure for cancer she would still be the one who got played by that idiot Tybalt, against all evidence.
Jill was already a very special character, which still made it interesting in a context as "classic" as BADIK, did not need to be certified that she was the most naive of the naive, because if one is a virgin of course must also be the most naive of creation ...

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
As for mansion - it's definitely jocks. Dawe trashed rooms of everyone who banged Arieth (closet too cuz she was banged there on photos) except Nick's cuz he didn't.
It's half truth, jocks did come to trash the place but they never went pass the main party hall.
Also your theory fails at 2 points:
Nick did said his room got trashed but he cleaned it in few hours
MC library was also trashed while he didn't fuck arieth, and I think few other places were also trashed(toilets?,kitchen etc)
I am gonna not blaming Vinny(though for me he is still the number one suspect) but the room trashing is personal motive which is carried out by a single person.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes