Sep 9, 2021
:unsure: And what would blackmail have to do with any of this?

the bomb triggered for whoever pursues both Jill and Bella was already there before, and I don't think anything has changed (unless Bella dumps MC, but that also has nothing to do with blackmail)
the mechanism of jealousy also has nothing to do with blackmail, the only connection is the variation with and without teeth during the presentation, but that is simply an addition, a variation...
the problems between a Mc DIK and Jill these are not new either....

that segment just killed off a character, even if between now and the close of the game Jill found the cure for cancer she would still be the one who got played by that idiot Tybalt, against all evidence.
Jill was already a very special character, which still made it interesting in a context as "classic" as BADIK, did not need to be certified that she was the most naive of the naive, because if one is a virgin of course must also be the most naive of creation ...
I am agree to most of the point you have raised but I am not gonna digest this naive cactus, You know i mean i used to love this jill character but she gave lecture to mc at any given chance in every situation i remember. She argue with bella about tyblat issue while she says she(Jill) didn't see it as that way.
where the fuck her naiveness go when she bash mc about being poor and give self righteous lesson to bella.

I am not eating cactus because she want to pretend as naive but Intelligent and grateful to tyblat.
I am sure at this point it's not tybalt which caught jill in his net but more of jill wanted to be caught. While jill perfectly know what tyblat really want.

Still MILKING ...over 6 months... Now ,,,
Game like this with such great quality of render, animation and story suppose to take 6 to 7 months.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am agree to most of the point you have raised but I am not gonna digest this naive cactus, You know i mean i used to love this jill character but she gave lecture to mc at any given chance in every situation i remember. She argue with bella about tyblat issue while she says she(Jill) didn't see it as that way.
where the fuck her naiveness go when she bash mc about being poor and give self righteous lesson to bella.

I am not eating cactus because she want to pretend as naive but Intelligent and grateful to tyblat.
I am sure at this point it's not tybalt which caught jill in his net but more of jill wanted to be caught. While jill perfectly know what tyblat really want.

Game like this with such great quality of render, animation and story suppose to take 6 to 7 months.
I'm not 100% sure I understand...and maybe the word naive has slightly different meanings for us.

the worst part of blackmail is just that: that it takes a character, undoes almost everything we had been told up to that point, and gives us back a lobotomized girl.

the fact that Jill wanted to denounce Chad's aggression is fine by me, I can also understand that it bothers Mc, but as an "adult" I approve, even the detachment in the way things are perceived between a super poor guy like MC and Jill is acceptable and realistic (for God's sake Mc doesn't have a television and has never seen an air-conditioned car. ...I would have a hard time talking to him). and I also agree with you that basically Jill trusts Tybalt, and again I don't see anything strange in that, if she considered him an overly annoying stalker I don't think she would continue to live with the Preps, not needing them.

But the way in which she lets herself be manipulated by a fool like Tybalt (whose plan is not at all clever, but forced and ridiculous), without closing help to anyone until it's too late (from the "blackmail" to when she talks about it with Bella passes at least a week), giving up to believe in justice and preferring the code of silence, cancel everything, from that moment on she can only be the naive Jill, what she did before and what she will do after will hardly emerge compared to that.

the character is ruined, for me in an irreversible way

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021
I'm not 100% sure I understand...and maybe the word naive has slightly different meanings for us.

the worst part of blackmail is just that: that it takes a character, undoes almost everything we had been told up to that point, and gives us back a lobotomized girl.

the fact that Jill wanted to denounce Chad's aggression is fine by me, I can also understand that it bothers Mc, but as an "adult" I approve, even the detachment in the way things are perceived between a super poor guy like MC and Jill is acceptable and realistic (for God's sake Mc doesn't have a television and has never seen an air-conditioned car. ...I would have a hard time talking to him). and I also agree with you that basically Jill trusts Tybalt, and again I don't see anything strange in that, if she considered him an overly annoying stalker I don't think she would continue to live with the Preps, not needing them.

But the way in which she lets herself be manipulated by a fool like Tybalt (whose plan is not at all clever, but forced and ridiculous), without closing help to anyone until it's too late (from the "blackmail" to when she talks about it with Bella passes at least a week), giving up to believe in justice and preferring the omertà, cancel everything, from that moment on she can only be the naive Jill, what she did before and what she will do after will hardly emerge compared to that.

I also agree with you that basically Jill trusts Tybalt, : I agree with you but even after tyblat try blackmail her into dating, I mean the level of bs is off the chart. You remember the point she ask and pressure mc to do as she (jill) says but accept everything what tyblat says about fire. For god sake she didn't even see fire damage. Just roll over and start sucking tybalt thumb.

The greatest annoying part when mc tells Jill that tybalt is stalking her, she delete mc comment or removed it .
Right here :
1634128979291.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I also agree with you that basically Jill trusts Tybalt, : I agree with you but even after tyblat try blackmail her into dating, I mean the level of bs is off the chart. You remember the point she ask and pressure mc to do as she (jill) says but accept everything what tyblat says about fire. For god sake she didn't even see fire damage. Just roll over and start sucking tybalt thumb.

The greatest annoying part when mc tells Jill that tybalt is stalking her, she delete mc comment or removed it .
Right here :
View attachment 1450852
rooster should never be taken seriously :ROFLMAO:

Jill sunbathing in the backyard is about as believable as Bella letting a bikini photo of her with MC get posted, or Maya talking about her roommate.... are fun situations for us gamers.

the segment for me is terrible, if I could blame it on Jill's classism it would make it better:eek:

Sep 9, 2021
I am really can't reach on any idea who is behind Cathy photo release. Laptop was found in library so I an sure no alphas goes there now remain some diiks, hot's and nerds. most of hots were at party and quinn was making shit out of tommy by letting josy play the making out game, nerds and some diks are in circle and Sarha and mel were also at party so can't those two lesbians(just for fun btw i know sarha likes dik).
I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CATHY PHOTO RELEASE.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
if the player is not in a relationship with Bella, it doesn't matter if it's a real date or not, it will only serve to make him regret the way he behaved. at this point I hope it's the final moment for Jill and Bella's double-crossing, it would be sad to go any further.

anyway, let's think about the positive aspects:
we get rid of (or at least we get close to) Tybalt and his blackmail (never too soon)
we make a decisive step forward with Bella
DPC with a scene brings forward two plots, convenient for him and for us (although it depends on what he fills the space with)

I mean...

if Mc is not in a relationship with Jill why would he hide? and for Bella it's the same, she knows if Jill is interested or not

in the opposite situation, to do it in that moment is a huge shame...

it has only an "economic" motivation, one scene for two stories
Yes, that's mostly for a Jill/Bella run and while it's true that if this "date" is really just a ruse to ruin things for Tybalt, the thought of being spotted isn't quite as worrisome, but think on this... It's not so much Jill that MC has to hide from. There is a whole host of people at B&R that MC would rather not discover him on a date with a teacher. Unless you are doing an extremely faithful playthrough for your chosen girl (and even then), MC would have some explaining to do. And as I've said before, DPC would just love to have some random B&R person (not just LIs) happen to walk in to that exact restaurant at that exact time just to cause drama. Be it Jade, Stephan, Sage, Quinn, Nicole, one of the Jocks, just about anyone. Even Chad or Troy could walk in see MC and Bella and if you're not on good terms they could say, if you reveal our secret, we will reveal yours. Maya and Josy may not be bothered that much now, but it could play into their jealousy stats later on when the threesome begins to fracture.

MC has already been taking chances by posting bikini Bella to Rooster, inviting her to the DIK house, and being photographed with Bella in her nightie, on a Sunday morning at her home! (and clueless Jill posts it to Rooster :rolleyes: ) Being caught dining out (with Bella dressed to the nines) would leave no doubts. I think MC and Bella's open actions in their "relationship" have been one of the most baffling things to me. At least fellow teacher Jade takes some reasonable precautions. Bella is just like fuck it, Imma do what I want. Consequences been damned.

"everyone hates Derek"....
:confused:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
If you didn't notice on Discord, DPC usually use a pepe or characters in his status to tell what's he working on.
Extensive playtesting is definitely in progress as he said he would start. The next Status Report might be one of the lasts.

You better get your saves games ready.

View attachment 1450802
Maybe he's just playing Far Cry 6 :p

But the way in which she lets herself be manipulated by a fool like Tybalt (whose plan is not at all clever, but forced and ridiculous), without closing help to anyone until it's too late (from the "blackmail" to when she talks about it with Bella passes at least a week), giving up to believe in justice and preferring the code of silence, cancel everything, from that moment on she can only be the naive Jill, what she did before and what she will do after will hardly emerge compared to that.

In my opinion, the story of Jill and Tremolo is a classic love story of a poor man and a rich girl. And in order to follow this canon DPC was necessary to separate them somehow, to put an obstacle so that their love could overcome it. The developer could not think of anything better, and the topic of blackmail is a fertile topic in order to manipulate players. I agree that this is the weak part, but it can be understood as a game convention.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
:unsure: And what would blackmail have to do with any of this?

the bomb triggered for whoever pursues both Jill and Bella was already there before, and I don't think anything has changed (unless Bella dumps MC, but that also has nothing to do with blackmail)
the mechanism of jealousy also has nothing to do with blackmail, the only connection is the variation with and without teeth during the presentation, but that is simply an addition, a variation...
the problems between a Mc DIK and Jill these are not new either....

that segment just killed off a character, even if between now and the close of the game Jill found the cure for cancer she would still be the one who got played by that idiot Tybalt, against all evidence.
Jill was already a very special character, which still made it interesting in a context as "classic" as BADIK, did not need to be certified that she was the most naive of the naive, because if one is a virgin of course must also be the most naive of creation ...
The scenario itself gives rise to speculation about the reactions. Everyone in a restaurant while Jill simulates a date with Ty, Bella and the MC together "simulating" a date.
Everything I put is not because you don't know it exists, I put it because you don't know what would happen in that hypothetical scenario.
Yes, we know that the jealousy points made a single different scene in episode 7, but no more, will they do something in episode 8? How will affinity play in that "dating" crossover?
At what point does this relate to blackmail? That's the easy one, because if the speculation that the preview with Bella is in the same place as Ty's rooster, then that's already planned to break the date.
One last possibility, if the jealousy points are anything to go by, wouldn't Jill be all the time watching what the MC and Bella are doing? wouldn't she "snap" if she sees something suspicious?
Just a bunch of questions that don't mean it's reality, but that I'd like to check when the update comes out.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I am really can't reach on any idea who is behind Cathy photo release. Laptop was found in library so I an sure no alphas goes there now remain some diiks, hot's and nerds. most of hots were at party and quinn was making shit out of tommy by letting josy play the making out game, nerds and some diks are in circle and Sarha and mel were also at party so can't those two lesbians(just for fun btw i know sarha likes dik).
I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CATHY PHOTO RELEASE.
The most sane theory is Hots. Quinn distracts Tommy, Riona sits near the library, and Camila fucks Rusty. The most difficult part here is motivation. I think Quinn wanted to take down the presidents of Jocks and Diks and put her own people (Tommy and Dow) and she partially succeeded. Photos with compromising evidence about Chad and photos of Cathy are interconnected.

Sep 9, 2021
One last possibility, if the jealousy points are anything to go by, wouldn't Jill be all the time watching what the MC and Bella are doing? wouldn't she "snap" if she sees something suspicious?
I don't think so . . . She is so naive she(Jill) will say she didn't see it that way. :LOL:
The most sane theory is Hots. Quinn distracts Tommy, Riona sits near the library, and Camila fucks Rusty. The most difficult part here is motivation. I think Quinn wanted to take down the presidents of Jocks and Diks and put her own people (Tommy and Dow) and she partially succeeded. Photos with compromising evidence about Chad and photos of Cathy are interconnected.
I get your pov but rio, quinn doesn't give fell of fake at that time not even bit and quinn seems in element screwing tommy that was genuine but mel and sarha :unsure::coffee: . I don't know.

I didn't know you were following DPC( Dalli_x ):LOL:.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
you're the only reason I keep putting it off....:cool:

Yes, that's mostly for a Jill/Bella run and while it's true that if this "date" is really just a ruse to ruin things for Tybalt, the thought of being spotted isn't quite as worrisome, but think on this... It's not so much Jill that MC has to hide from. There is a whole host of people at B&R that MC would rather not discover him on a date with a teacher. Unless you are doing an extremely faithful playthrough for your chosen girl (and even then), MC would have some explaining to do. And as I've said before, DPC would just love to have some random B&R person (not just LIs) happen to walk in to that exact restaurant at that exact time just to cause drama. Be it Jade, Stephan, Sage, Quinn, Nicole, one of the Jocks, just about anyone. Even Chad or Troy could walk in see MC and Bella and if you're not on good terms they could say, if you reveal our secret, we will reveal yours. Maya and Josy may not be bothered that much now, but it could play into their jealousy stats later on when the threesome begins to fracture.

MC has already been taking chances by posting bikini Bella to Rooster, inviting her to the DIK house, and being photographed with Bella in her nightie, on a Sunday morning at her home! (and clueless Jill posts it to Rooster :rolleyes: ) Being caught dining out (with Bella dressed to the nines) would leave no doubts. I think MC and Bella's open actions in their "relationship" have been one of the most baffling things to me. At least fellow teacher Jade takes some reasonable precautions. Bella is just like fuck it, Imma do what I want. Consequences been damned.
And what difference would it make if Jill was there too? MC would have to explain to anyone who surprised them the whole blackmail thing? effectively blaming himself and Derek for their venture with the Preps? outside of the LIs it would still be a disaster

then because of the precedents you have given me, it is obvious that being careful doesn't count for anything, nor is it a particular concern of the characters. do you really consider being caught at dinner more scandalous and revealing than leaving MC's room early in the morning in front of all the DIKs (a collection of the worst idiots and blabbermouths in the BR)?

it'll be like that because it's convenient, and then if Bella is ok with it why should I complain about it?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The scenario itself gives rise to speculation about the reactions. Everyone in a restaurant while Jill simulates a date with Ty, Bella and the MC together "simulating" a date.
Everything I put is not because you don't know it exists, I put it because you don't know what would happen in that hypothetical scenario.
Yes, we know that the jealousy points made a single different scene in episode 7, but no more, will they do something in episode 8? How will affinity play in that "dating" crossover?
At what point does this relate to blackmail? That's the easy one, because if the speculation that the preview with Bella is in the same place as Ty's rooster, then that's already planned to break the date.
Just a bunch of questions that don't mean it's reality, but that I'd like to check when the update comes out.
ok, if it ends with something positive this will give value to the whole segment.

it could also be a "normal" date with the usual Tybalt covering himself with ridicule

but for now there are no traces of this added value, in fact the only thing I can say for sure is that it actually ruined the first date between Bella and MC

Reactions: sorco2003

always86

Mar 19, 2020
If you didn't notice on Discord, DPC usually use a pepe or characters in his status to tell what's he working on.
Extensive playtesting is definitely in progress as he said he would start. The next Status Report might be one of the lasts.

You better get your saves games ready.

View attachment 1450802
Might be but he has at least another week after this just in rendering time. (40 animations left as of last Friday). Means presuming no more are added another week just of rendering then 2-3 weeks beta testing. Hopefully he’s been a Bit misleading previously and is ahead Of where he said. 5th - 19th of November remain most likely release window.

That said I’d love to be wrong and get it in October.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
you're the only reason I keep putting it off....:cool:

And what difference would it make if Jill was there too? MC would have to explain to anyone who surprised them the whole blackmail thing? effectively blaming himself and Derek for their venture with the Preps? outside of the LIs it would still be a disaster

then because of the precedents you have given me, it is obvious that being careful doesn't count for anything, nor is it a particular concern of the characters. do you really consider being caught at dinner more scandalous and revealing than leaving MC's room early in the morning in front of all the DIKs (a collection of the worst idiots and blabbermouths in the BR)?

it'll be like that because it's convenient, and then if Bella is ok with it why should I complain about it?
I think all of the actions together are puzzling. A tangled web of explanations MC would have to weave regardless of Jill's status. I'm more concerned about Bella and MC being caught together. Is a dinner date worse than spending the night with MC at the DIK house? Not particularly, but it's one more brick in the charnel house that MC is building around himself. Maybe others are correct and Rooster doesn't mean anything, but MC's open, nonchalant attitude towards "dating" teacher Bella is rather concerning to me. I just foresee this as an excuse for DPC to kill another relationship. I can't get the thought out of my head that DPC will have someone catch Bella and MC and make a big fuss about it so our relationship progress can stall.

Reactions: sorco2003
Sep 29, 2021
Now that's something I am looking forward to. It would be amazing if there is a path for Jill where she turns into a party girl
I always thought it would be cool if the DIK and CHIK roles sorta swtiched, you can kinda see it happening with Jose and Sage already. It would make the system more dynamic than it is now where one side could have been maxed out a few episodes ago.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Now that's something I am looking forward to. It would be amazing if there is a path for Jill where she turns into a party girl
Ya and if not even a party girl, just willing to accompany MC sometimes at the frat, etc. if she decides she's willing to enter into a relationship with him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In my opinion, the story of Jill and Tremolo is a classic love story of a poor man and a rich girl. And in order to follow this canon DPC was necessary to separate them somehow, to put an obstacle so that their love could overcome it. The developer could not think of anything better, and the topic of blackmail is a fertile topic in order to manipulate players. I agree that this is the weak part, but it can be understood as a game convention.
all stories with LIs are like that, there is some obstacle, some problem to be solved that delays the happy ending.

i don't like at all the one chosen for Jill, in fact if I pretend that the sixth chapter for her does not exist, her story improves.

in the end you don't need blackmail to imagine a Jill who agrees to spend an afternoon at the tennis club with Tybalt

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Nice analysis
So which were your favorite scenes in the game and favorite characters?
I know the question was for Ixcez, but i wanted to reply that, despite this is, by all mean, a fantastic game, i find none of the main LIs interesting. Maybe it's part of the intended experience. I mean, it's not like, IRL, you find the perfect girl behind every corner as in VNs, and this go for a very realistic "college life" experience, but...

Bella is almost 40, and mc is 18. Reverse the parts and someone would call the police.
Sage is in her senior year, about to graduate and to move on. And why not? MC is literally her sidefuck because she has problems with the Chad (i think? the buff guy).
Josy and Maya go on their on way and MC is mostly a bit of sausage in their cunts-salad.
Jill is not bad at all, but she, also, is in her senior year and with a status far above MC's which would likely derail their relationship.

So. Still given that Riona is one of the VNs girls i liked the most, i don't even know why, i would rather pick up any other girl in the game then the LIs. Even Ariett or what's the name of the crabs girl.

Should i pic one? If not Riona for being a junkie and a prostitute and Magnar's girl for being Magnar's girl... Dunno, the classic redhead from the femminst propaganda class?

Reactions: hunter8013

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I think all of the actions together are puzzling. A tangled web of explanations MC would have to weave regardless of Jill's status. I'm more concerned about Bella and MC being caught together. Is a dinner date worse than spending the night with MC at the DIK house? Not particularly, but it's one more brick in the charnel house that MC is building around himself. Maybe others are correct and Rooster doesn't mean anything, but MC's open, nonchalant attitude towards "dating" teacher Bella is rather concerning to me. I just foresee this as an excuse for DPC to kill another relationship. I can't get the thought out of my head that DPC will have someone catch Bella and MC and make a big fuss about it so our relationship progress can stall.
I'm still hopeful that DPC won't go that way, both the MC and Bella are adults, them being a couple should be a non issue as long as they explain the situation to the college administration so that they don't end up in the same class.
If Bella being in danger of loosing her job and the MC risking expulsion because of their relationship becomes a thing, I will be quite disappointed tbh.
Burke's obssession with Bella, Bella's relationship with Jill and Bella's marriage and her mysterious past should be more than enough plot points to create good drama throughout her route in the game.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Nice analysis
So which were your favorite scenes in the game and favorite characters?
Well honestly Jacob is probably one of my favorite characters he's such a brah even with so little screen time he's always cool and Derek is a nice friend to have always trying to have fun and enjoy life but also supportative and helpful to the MC.

When it comes to the girls I gotta say when it comes to hawtness I probably like Isabella the most I mean even when she's scowling at you she looks sexy. When it comes to her personality it's still kinda hard to tell I mean she's married and at first I thought it was her who had cheated to make the husband go away but then she mentioned she'd already forgiven him after three years making it appear that he cheated instead. Honestly not a great fan of people who cheat and in this game all the girls except for Jill are already in a relationship and cheating on their partner with you. There is also the fact that as mentioned we haven't really been much with her even when I picked the route to sleep at her place it didn't add much. But I do like how she's kind of like the big sister character in this game that supports/helps you out whenever you need it and is there to talk to about your own problems.

This is kind of big thing in my own book since of all the girls or well pretty much all of them come to you with their problems and talk about their lives but Isabella is the only character (so far) that I think the MC has been able to open up to, like when he told her of his first love.

Without gettin to long winded on the others I like Sage but so far she's acting more of a best friend with benefits then someone you'd be with long term, but those ppl are nice too.

Jill is well the sweet girlfriend but at the same time it's kinda hard to be with her since the feeling I get is that you should pretty much give up everything that has to do with the college life to be with her, then again she's the only one who's not cheating and even the big sis Isabella can be doing stuff with the MC while pushing them together which is yeah... Still it's a porn game not a dating game so with 7 episodes done and the most you've done with Jill is a few kisses, a boob grab and peeking she feels kind of like the odd one out here.

Josy and Maya are girls that felt off in my book since both of them were seemingly falling in love with the MC and falling apart in their own couple but then after talking for a night together it just went poof we don't like how you behave so we can't have you in our threesome and we wanna be together instead. But we still expect you to treat us the same and help us out all the time like your our bf.

Favorite scenes are kind of hard to say since I am unsure if your asking about the sex scenes or just scenes in general but I'll mention one fav sex scene in each episode.

Being the ass-man my favorite sex scenes are the one's involving bubble buts and well Isabella has the biggest shown so far but there is only one scene with that which is the assjob in episode 7. The scene with Envy and Sandy in episode 6 is very nice I wouldn't mind going doggy on Sandy every day. For episode 5 it gotta be Sage or Josy 100%, in episode 4 it's Melanie with Sage being worth to mention. Episode 3 it's Envy and well I didn't really like any scene in episode 2 but if I had to pick it would be Josy and lastly episode one is Camila.

General scenes I like most of the stuff with being a DIK and doing pranks and probably as I already showed with talking about Isabella the parts when the MC opens up and shows us what he thinks and feels which makes him appear more human then just a dude with a big D.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes