felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's half truth, jocks did come to trash the place but they never went pass the main party hall.
Also your theory fails at 2 points:
Nick did said his room got trashed but he cleaned it in few hours
MC library was also trashed while he didn't fuck arieth, and I think few other places were also trashed(toilets?,kitchen etc)
I am gonna not blaming Vinny(though for me he is still the number one suspect) but the room trashing is personal motive which is carried out by a single person.
at the moment of the assault the library is not yet MC's room, it is simply a common area like the bathrooms, the kitchen etc

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Still, taking and posting a nude picture of Cathy just to make a small distraction is kinda far stretched and unnecessarily complex. There were easier ways. Quinn and Riona still thought they could make a durable deal with the preps, they weren't that desperate at this point. Furthermore, Riona has already expressed issues and reluctances with Quinn's methods. While she tends to be submissive I can't really see her being ok with screwing the DIKs so bad. Not to mention, it's kinda odd that neither Quinn, Riona or Camila has never mentioned their hypothetical robbery for 3 episodes, not even in private.

The cluck being a direct on the DIKs seems more plausible. Cathy was a mentor figure for Rusty and the most benevolent teacher toward the DIKs. It has almost destroyed their reputation, personally affected Rusty and removed a precious ally for the DIKs. There's maybe no connection but the fact someone sent old and recent pictures showing the DIKs banging Arieth and the Jade's video sent to Burke, seems to implied that someone has a regular access to DIK's folders.
..." seems to implied that someone has a regular access to DIK's folders. "

I wonder if that person that does have access is being blackmailed by someone?

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
at the moment of the assault the library is not yet MC's room, it is simply a common area like the bathrooms, the kitchen etc
Thanks for that, it's been months since I played the game so don't remember shit.

I believe it's a single jock or an another guy.
Shit this thread flies fast, the last post I remember was at 6800 something. Who is carrying out the wild theories for discussion? If I remember the name, is it dalix?

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
..." seems to implied that someone has a regular access to DIK's folders. "

I wonder if that person that does have access is being blackmailed by someone?
It's vague but I remember after the Cathy incident vault, rooster, personal folder permission and laptop were changed.
Before that anyone could access anything within diks and every incident occurred before that.
So, no longer we have every dik access to anything on the server and laptop except rusty and Tommy.
As for the arieth photos and Chad blackmail pics it seems that it's within hots since they hanged out with both and hots would also fuck diks occasionally and could send the pics to their phone.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
It's half truth, jocks did come to trash the place but they never went pass the main party hall.
Also your theory fails at 2 points:
Nick did said his room got trashed but he cleaned it in few hours
MC library was also trashed while he didn't fuck arieth, and I think few other places were also trashed(toilets?,kitchen etc)
I am gonna not blaming Vinny(though for me he is still the number one suspect) but the room trashing is personal motive which is carried out by a single person.
Library wasn't trashed, it already was a dump. Dawe just broke the window with dildo he's holding. I don't count some writing on the wall as "trashing".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Nick's room wasn't trashed at all, he lied about it just like about Arieth (same gestures give it out)

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Dragging things out seems to be a DPC special
Gotta keep those Patrons on the hook for a few more years of development somehow. I'm not sure if it is really a "DPC special" as much as standard operating procedure for Western indie VN devs in general.

Reactions: bluehound36

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Library wasn't trashed, it already was a dump. Dawe just broke the window with dildo he's holding. I don't count some writing on the wall as "trashing".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Nick's room wasn't trashed at all, he lied about it just like about Arieth (same gestures give it out)
Assuming his room wasn't touched,But why would Nick lie to mc?
To protect the anonymous guy who he does know or doesnt?: Now that's a new angle, adds more to the already complex plot without any reveal. He is an ally to the culprit and betrayed the diks.

To protect his friend?: Highly likely, and alphas aren't his allies or friends.
The friend could be anyone he knows.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Looks she's really not going to have her own agenda anytime soon but instead she'll be just a plot device for Jill. With how little screen time she gets i can't imagine Bella ruining the date with Jill and then getting her own big scene. Think it will be another 5 min scene at best which will be exactly the same as the last one just probably different angles, but they're definitely not fucking (huge surprise)

Dragging things out seems to be a DPC special and especially with the blackmail plot that makes no sense whatsover.
managing 5 LIs is complicated, and DPC rather than keeping some of them completely out of the game has chosen this way of subordinate LIs: Josy with Maya and Bella with Jill (also Quinn and Sage would be a couple but their stories are more independent). in this way carrying on a story solves the problem for two LIs. also Bella as Josy sooner or later will have her moment to shine

I don't give up hope for the after date with Bella, any of their other content would be a filler, giving them a fake date would be a scam

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I hate to say this, but there are few AVN producers that rush production because it is far more profitable not to. There are some, but the majority make them slowly to milk what they can out of people.

Reactions: Kingkela

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Looks she's really not going to have her own agenda anytime soon but instead she'll be just a plot device for Jill. With how little screen time she gets i can't imagine Bella ruining the date with Jill and then getting her own big scene. Think it will be another 5 min scene at best which will be exactly the same as the last one just probably different angles, but they're definitely not fucking (huge surprise)

Dragging things out seems to be a DPC special and especially with the blackmail plot that makes no sense whatsover.
What exactly do you mean with the little screentime?
I know there is never enough Bella (or Jill) for me but can't complain for what we allready got.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Assuming his room wasn't touched,But why would Nick lie to mc?
To protect the anonymous guy who he does know or doesnt?: Now that's a new angle, adds more to the already complex plot without any reveal. He is an ally to the culprit and betrayed the diks.

To protect his friend?: Highly likely, and alphas aren't his allies or friends.
The friend could be anyone he knows.
Just put yourself on his position.
> Since you lost your maggot brother you already a little out of the group (remember - Vinny was "alpha" in their pair)
> Somebody trashed every single room in the mansion but yours
> You just sitting there and trying to understand wtf, why not yours
> Decided to play low to not stand out of group even more
> Later you lie about Arieth for the same reason (with literally same face expression and gestures)

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Just put yourself on his position.
> Since you lost your maggot brother you already a little out of the group (remember - Vinny was "alpha" in their pair)
> Somebody trashed every single room in the mansion but yours
> You just sitting there and trying to understand wtf, why not yours
> Decided to play low to not stand out of group even more
> Later you lie about Arieth for the same reason (with literally same face expression and gestures)
Alright, so I perfectly understand everything except the 2nd and 3rd because during conversation about nick room, nick said to mc to not tell about his room being cleaned so quickly to anyone.
Why would he do that if he wants to relate to everyone.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
My mind had been set to the notion that HOT's free tuition come from Quinn's prostitution and drug racket. Turns out it was Stephen's scheme. Quinn is his provider of girls to fuck in exchange of free tuition due to sponsorship. Or it could also be that the provided girls will be fucked by those sponsors in exchange for free tuition (that's why Mona stormed out). Feels something fishy about Stephen's honorary professor title and "luck" in trade that made him rich. Or I'm already overthinking.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
My mind had been set to the notion that HOT's free tuition come from Quinn's prostitution and drug racket. Turns out it was Stephen's scheme. Quinn is his provider of girls to fuck in exchange of free tuition due to sponsorship. Or it could also be that the provided girls will be fucked by those sponsors in exchange for free tuition (that's why Mona stormed out). Feels something fishy about Stephen's honorary professor title and "luck" in trade that made him rich. Or I'm already overthinking.
You are normal. That's just sheet brilliance of DPC.
He is a mastermind at making amazing stories with an interesting take and mystified plot.
The guy has a PHD, already speaks a lot about his intellect.

Reactions: Valoryn

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Alright, so I perfectly understand everything except the 2nd and 3rd because during conversation about nick room, nick said to mc to not tell about his room being cleaned so quickly to anyone.
Why would he do that if he wants to relate to everyone.
Well, he got caught by MC by surprise and just decided to confide to him. Since at the moment MC already was kinda leader of DIKs he just believes him more than others.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What exactly do you mean with the little screentime?
I know there is never enough Bella (or Jill) for me but can't complain for what we allready got.
Getting out content for 5 LIs is hard but it's the way he goes about it that makes it that way, i think Maya and Josy take most of the time out of any episode with free roams here and there which leaves little time for everyone else. Bella's content always seems to be connected with Jill and it makes it seem like she doesn't really have anything other than that in her life. Bit sad if you ask me

I'm not giving up hope but i honestly don't see how is he going to fit M&J threesome, probably Sage sex scene from first preview, Jade thing, freeroam and DNG plus whatever else i missed and a big scene for Bella? a bit too much but maybe i'm wrong. Maybe not a fake date but will probably be a date that will not result on anything major because most of Bella's time will be spent on babysiting Jill

What i said above in my reply to Felice.
Bella is definitely the LI with less time on stage among the LIs, even than Josy who was not always at the BR. at the beginning she was practically a wild card inserted a bit where it happened (she finds MC without clothes, she hosts Cathe after the clutch...), or always at Jill's side, in a role that I still find very hypocritical...

I don't think we'll have D&G again yet, but I don't think anyone can take away a few good pages from the best seller written by Lynette...

for the sex itself there is always room, at the end the halloween party will be just a container of other events, then alternatively there will be Jade and (maybe) the threesome, the sex with Sage i don't think it will be a particularly important moment (forgive me Sage) it could addiruttra happen at the party.

I believe that the emotional center of this second season has been Jill, so her conclusion will be an inside or outside, and it may be that the outside (always to be seen how) starts the real story with Bella now free of this psychological burden (to start)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't know if you noticed it or not, but there are three love triangles in the game.
1. MС-Josy-Maya. It is a love triangle built on balance and self-esteem. Something like a Swedish family. Let's call it the neutral path.
2. MС- Jill-Bella. A love triangle in which two best friends vie for the attention of MC. Or the rivalry of two women who use soft ways to win. Let's call this triangle the Сhick triangle.
3. MC - Sage-Quinn. A love triangle in which there is a rivalry between two enemies. Even though Sage considers Quinn a friend, we ourselves know that their relationship is tense. Or the struggle of two powerful women for the attention of a guy. Let's call it the dik path.
Maybe it's just a coincidence, but it sounds interesting.
It just feels like the developer wants to show three sides of the same coin.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you didn't notice on Discord, DPC usually use a pepe or characters in his status to tell what's he working on.
Extensive playtesting is definitely in progress as he said he would start. The next Status Report might be one of the lasts.

You better get your saves games ready.

View attachment 1450802
I chose the cautious line, next week I start to play again, I still have to decide whether the run "the devil and holy water" with goals Jill and Quinn, or the always postponed "everyone hates Derek"....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes