ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I know the question was for Ixcez, but i wanted to reply that, despite this is, by all mean, a fantastic game, i find none of the main LIs interesting. Maybe it's part of the intended experience. I mean, it's not like, IRL, you find the perfect girl behind every corner as in VNs, and this go for a very realistic "college life" experience, but...

Bella is almost 40, and mc is 18. Reverse the parts and someone would call the police.
Sage is in her senior year, about to graduate and to move on. And why not? MC is literally her sidefuck because she has problems with the Chad (i think? the buff guy).
Josy and Maya go on their on way and MC is mostly a bit of sausage in their cunts-salad.
Jill is not bad at all, but she, also, is in her senior year and with a status far above MC's which would likely derail their relationship.

So. Still given that Riona is one of the VNs girls i liked the most, i don't even know why, i would rather pick up any other girl in the game then the LIs. Even Ariett or what's the name of the crabs girl.

Should i pic one? If not Riona for being a junkie and a prostitute and Magnar's girl for being Magnar's girl... Dunno, the classic redhead from the femminst propaganda class?
Must have missed/forgotten it but when did we find out Bella's age? Cause I always guessed she was close to 30 or early 30 at most. But yeah I also agree that the LI's are kind weird. I believe Sage is also about to graduate just like Jill is, I think their both in their 3rd year when the game starts.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think all of the actions together are puzzling. A tangled web of explanations MC would have to weave regardless of Jill's status. I'm more concerned about Bella and MC being caught together. Is a dinner date worse than spending the night with MC at the DIK house? Not particularly, but it's one more brick in the charnel house that MC is building around himself. Maybe others are correct and Rooster doesn't mean anything, but MC's open, nonchalant attitude towards "dating" teacher Bella is rather concerning to me. I just foresee this as an excuse for DPC to kill another relationship. I can't get the thought out of my head that DPC will have someone catch Bella and MC and make a big fuss about it so our relationship progress can stall.
On the happy ending for Bella I have more doubts than hate posts....

I share your concerns as a player, but from the perspective of the story told so far, that Bella and MC would make a particular issue of having dinner together once seems ridiculous to me. they can choose where to do it, even hours away from campus.

MC has to worry only about Jill, if he has been honest with her, he should be relaxed towards Bella (with the other LIs he can do what he wants, the streams he doesn't have to cross are only those of Bella and Jill).

and Bella only has to worry about her marriage, if it's over, even for her the worries are really small, technically she's not an MC teacher, she's not a socialite who I think has particular problems with public opinion. if on the other hand she's still actually married that's a problem regardless of the dinner... only if it was James himself who surprised them it could make the situation worse

none of the possible couples have ever done anything to hide:
Maya and Mc love in the meadow (interrupted by Derek)
Josy and MC in front of Maya's bedroom window
Sage and MC in the garden of HOTs
Josy and MC in the garden of HOts
Quinn and MC on the roof
Bella and Mc in his room at the DIKs

the only one who has shown any attention to public attitudes is Jill, the others really seem to care little about remaining secret lovers

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Must have missed/forgotten it but when did we find out Bella's age? Cause I always guessed she was close to 30 or early 30 at most. But yeah I also agree that the LI's are kind weird. I believe Sage is also about to graduate just like Jill is, I think their both in their 3rd year when the game starts.
when Mc goes to her house to talk to Cathe, she tells him about her experience as a freshman 18 years earlier.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Bella's age never exactly shown in the game but DPC once said she's about 35 yo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Isabella is 35-36 years old, when she tells the OMG anecdote she says it's been 18 years (later DPC confirms it I think in discord).
Sage is in her last year, while Jill has another year to go. If I remember correctly, Sage says it in the morning chat if you choose to be with her when the routes are divided in episode 4. And I think Jill says it to Josy when they introduce themselves (I'm not sure, but another clue about Jill is that they start the same year as Rusty, and we know that Rusty started two years ago, so he is in his third year).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Except if he took the dick pic. Because then Jill will very quickly realise how many girls on campus "recognise" him.
I don't know if it will be a problem in the game, but morally in that case it's only Jill's fault if it becomes something serious

They're not together, Jill knows that MC had a past with Josy, if she's surprised that in this past he used his penis then that's her problem.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yes and Darth Vader is on the Star Wars poster :unsure:
You tryin' to fuck daddy Vader or something? I'm pretty sure the only love interest on the movie poster WAS HIS OWN SISTER. Talk about an apples to oranges comparison. :LOL:
Gets ready in a fancy place and does the deed in a most likely rat infested motel. Cheap woman.
Woman owns her own car, house (with backyard and pool) and teaches at a college. I think (were she real) she's quite qualified to decide when or where she's going to apply her sexuality without giving a shit what an idiot thinks about it.
Well honestly Jacob is probably one of my favorite characters he's such a brah even with so little screen time he's always cool and Derek is a nice friend to have always trying to have fun and enjoy life but also supportative and helpful to the MC.
I agree about Jacob, I really like the guy. Derek, though.. He's harder to like. On the surface he's awesome, truly, but when you really look at the stupid shit he does and his inability to keep his mouth closed about anything, his rating goes down by quite a few points.

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
derek is awesome. the shit he does in jade's classes is beautiful
Agree 100%
Yes, he may do stupid shit. But Derek is "BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE" material. He is the type that´ll stay a faithful friend till the end no matter the circumstances, rich or poor or whatever. Probably even closer than a brother.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
when Mc goes to her house to talk to Cathe, she tells him about her experience as a freshman 18 years earlier.
Bella's age never exactly shown in the game but DPC once said she's about 35 yo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isabella is 35-36 years old, when she tells the OMG anecdote she says it's been 18 years (later DPC confirms it I think in discord).
Sage is in her last year, while Jill has another year to go. If I remember correctly, Sage says it in the morning chat if you choose to be with her when the routes are divided in episode 4. And I think Jill says it to Josy when they introduce themselves (I'm not sure, but another clue about Jill is that they start the same year as Rusty, and we know that Rusty started two years ago, so he is in his third year).
Isabella entered when she was 18 years old, 18 years passed so 18+18= 36

Age is just a number

What’s a few years?

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can I be on Bella's path with DIK affinity? And how faithful should I be to her to be on her path?
So far affinity doesn't count, as DIK you miss out on a possible choice in one of the last scenes and some RP points.

The only fatal relationship so far is with Cathe, but I'd say Jill is off limits too.

Reactions: 23skam32
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes