JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Can I be on Bella's path with DIK affinity? And how faithful should I be to her to be on her path?
Since she mentions that she was faithful to the only person in her life (most likely her husband), I would say the best option would be to restrain from other girls.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Can I be on Bella's path with DIK affinity? And how faithful should I be to her to be on her path?
In my 'fun' playthrough MC is a major dick, colossal even, but I opted not to fuck around with Cathy (because I don't care for clown lips), so far the only thing I haven't been able to do is 69 Bella. I'd say it's a pretty decent run.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Since she mentions that she was faithful to the only person in her life (most likely her husband), I would say the best option would be to restrain from other girls.
certainly that is the safest way for any LIs, but we are still in the middle of the game, I think there will be opportunities to reopen or close relationships, so you can still take risks in my opinion

except Jill + Bella, that's not risking, that's driving in the wrong direction.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
On the happy ending for Bella I have more doubts than hate posts....

I share your concerns as a player, but from the perspective of the story told so far, that Bella and MC would make a particular issue of having dinner together once seems ridiculous to me. they can choose where to do it, even hours away from campus.

MC has to worry only about Jill, if he has been honest with her, he should be relaxed towards Bella (with the other LIs he can do what he wants, the streams he doesn't have to cross are only those of Bella and Jill).

and Bella only has to worry about her marriage, if it's over, even for her the worries are really small, technically she's not an MC teacher, she's not a socialite who I think has particular problems with public opinion. if on the other hand she's still actually married that's a problem regardless of the dinner... only if it was James himself who surprised them it could make the situation worse

none of the possible couples have ever done anything to hide:
Maya and Mc love in the meadow (interrupted by Derek)
Josy and MC in front of Maya's bedroom window
Sage and MC in the garden of HOTs
Josy and MC in the garden of HOts
Quinn and MC on the roof
Bella and Mc in his room at the DIKs

the only one who has shown any attention to public attitudes is Jill, the others really seem to care little about remaining secret lovers
I'm certain of one thing, if brainless Cathy and her forgotten panties can ruin a relationship, anything can. I was excited when I first saw the preview render, but as I have had time to ruminate and consider other posts, I begin to see more DPC danger. I don't know yet from where the danger will originate, but cometh the hour, cometh the DPC drama.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Derek, though.. He's harder to like. On the surface he's awesome, truly, but when you really look at the stupid shit he does and his inability to keep his mouth closed about anything, his rating goes down by quite a few points.
I quite agree. Sure, it's fun to watch him while he does all the crazy stuff, but something just feels off about him, though I don't know what exactly. What I do know for sure is that I don't trust him.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Woman owns her own car, house (with backyard and pool) and teaches at a college. I think (were she real) she's quite qualified to decide when or where she's going to apply her sexuality without giving a shit what an idiot thinks about it.
you mean her dead parents house and james car?

Reactions: wakkawalla

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
when Mc goes to her house to talk to Cathe, she tells him about her experience as a freshman 18 years earlier.
It does kinda ring a bell with the flashback but I must have missed that she said it was 18 years ago. Then it makes sense with her being 36. Then yeah she is old enough to be his mom, so milf warning I guess xD.

Still love is blind and also while 18 years is a big difference it's always weird how ppl go all bonkers when it's such an age difference between a guy and a girl on the girls side. But it's fairly common if not the standard for guys to be a couple of years older, quite a lot of couples I know have an age difference of 5-10 years on the guys side which is completely "normal" at the same time there are lots of couples with guys even older then that.

Personally I prefer a 2-3 years difference either up or down so there isn't a generation gap. Still I try to stay open on the age front.

I quite agree. Sure, it's fun to watch him while he does all the crazy stuff, but something just feels off about him, though I don't know what exactly. What I do know for sure is that I don't trust him.
I gotta say the moment that really made me like Derek was after you find out about Josy + Maya and the MC is hurt a lot and feeling down then Derek appears and say's you look like you need a hug. Then you can either agree and get a hug or be like me and say maybe it's you who needs a hug. Then he goes all yeah I need a hug and then I picture the MC holding back manly tears.

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Nick did said his room got trashed but he cleaned it in few hours
He lied. Compared to the damage that happened all over the mansion and it only took him a brief night, if that, of cleaning it up when it takes an entire event system to repair the rest of the mansion? There is just something terribly off about that.
And Nick's room wasn't trashed at all, he lied about it just like about Arieth (same gestures give it out)
I said this long ago, thousands of pages back. There is just something rotten in the state of denmark with that guy, i just wish i could put my finger on what it was exactly.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Must have missed/forgotten it but when did we find out Bella's age? Cause I always guessed she was close to 30 or early 30 at most. But yeah I also agree that the LI's are kind weird. I believe Sage is also about to graduate just like Jill is, I think their both in their 3rd year when the game starts.
Tibault's parents describe bella as not much younger then them, and they are in their middle fourties. Other calculation on her age are in the previous posts, but she can't be much younger then 35. But even if she was 28-29 she would still be 10 years older then MC. When you are 18 30 years are a lot.

I'm kinda surprised about how many much older women figure in this VN's. Usually guys tend more often to have questionable interests in much younger women, rather.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Well, he got caught by MC by surprise and just decided to confide to him. Since at the moment MC already was kinda leader of DIKs he just believes him more than others.
That's true, but only problem was that it's not for sympathy rather that he trusts mc to keep the talk with himself.
Nick said that he doesn't want to rub it in other people that he cleaned it off quickly and any desperate guy looking to belong to a group won't do that.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
He lied. Compared to the damage that happened all over the mansion and it only took him a brief night, if that, of cleaning it up when it takes an entire event system to repair the rest of the mansion? There is just something terribly off about that.

I said this long ago, thousands of pages back. There is just something rotten in the state of denmark with that guy, i just wish i could put my finger on what it was exactly.
I know it, my answer was hypothetical to his theory.
The dude is straight up lying and is covering ass for his friend or whatever.

Reactions: bluehound36

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Tibault's parents describe bella as not much younger then them, and they are in their middle fourties. Other calculation on her age are in the previous posts, but she can't be much younger then 35. But even if she was 28-29 she would still be 10 years older then MC. When you are 18 30 years are a lot.

I'm kinda surprised about how many much older women figure in this VN's. Usually guys tend more often to have questionable interests in much younger women, rather.
True true, though it's kind of hard for most girls not to be older if your a freshman since that usually means your the youngest especially if you go to the university directly after high school.

Buy yeah there are quite a few girls who seem to be at least 25-30+ in the game.

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Actually to repair that mansion takes an incredible amount of time. By the look of the scenes, some room really would just take 15 minutes of flipping forniture back to its place and broom a little. I would say the most challenging park would be dealing with all that orange paint, expecially from the floors. On the wall you can just paint over it. I'm pretty sure if you drop paint on a parque it talkes power tools and a professional to recover the situation.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
True true, though it's kind of hard for most girls not to be older if your a freshman since that usually means your the youngest especially if you go to the university directly after high school.

Buy yeah there are quite a few girls who seem to be at least 25-30+ in the game.
Indeed. It's a situation where, at best, you could look for freshmen girls (freshwomen?). But one thing is to date a second or even third year girl, like Sage for istance. My partner IRL is one year older then me. One thing is to go after a teacher and call it a relationship. With such an age gap i have an hard time to see it as more then a fun fuck. And usually women don't like much younger guys. Be as femminist as you please, but women tend to like strengt, power and self confidence in men, which tend to route out younger dudes.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Indeed. It's a situation where, at best, you could look for freshmen girls (freshwomen?). But one thing is to date a second or even third year girl, like Sage for istance. My partner IRL is one year older then me. One thing is to go after a teacher and call it a relationship. With such an age gap i have an hard time to see it as more then a fun fuck. And usually women don't like much younger guys. Be as femminist as you please, but women tend to like strengt, power and self confidence in men, which tend to route out younger dudes.
"Freshmen girls" is fine. No one ever called me a "freshwoman". Co-ed is another term, but it's extremely outdated.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Actually to repair that mansion takes an incredible amount of time.
This is what i pointed out a long time ago. There is no way nick just cleaned up the damage done to his room in such a short amount of time compared to the rest of the damage done to the mansion. It's why i believe he was lying that it had been trashed. It wasn't trashed, cause whoever trashed the rest of the place, left his room alone and at the most, might have flipped around his furniture and that stuff is easily enough moved back in place. It's why i think he knows who did it or might have very well been a part of what happened.

Reactions: shazba

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well if were going to go all phsycological on this then with the MC never having a mother and only growing up with a father then it would make a lot of sense for him going for older girls/women as to find the missing "motherfigure". There is also the fact that a lot of younger women are frankly just bad at sex. At the same time what you said about women usually tends to apply to younger or insecure women.

While I haven't slept with a lot of girls since I often had a partner through life. A lot of the younger girls I was with were the "dead fish" type. Also my first sexual experience was a nightmare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Older women may also prefer a younger man often because of sexual things like for instance a younger man most often have higher sex drive but their also often less experienced and more willing to please their partners (though it differs). Most guys however once they reach a certain age are not open to stuff or willing to change/learn since it might imply their bad at sex and thus it may hurt their "manliness". A younger guy would be more willing to change/learn to how the woman would want it. But in the end it's personal preference which might also change over time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RyogoTM
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes