Jul 1, 2018
I'm gonna get executed for saying this, but I'm letting all you guys know that, for some reason, I just can't hate Tybalt as an antagonist. I almost feel pity for him. In fact, I think I'm going to make a save just to see if I can get Jill and Tybalt together by simply ignoring her. :devilish:

I think rich people should stick together, you know? ;)

Well, that and the fact that the whole 'star-crossed lovers' vibe that comes up in a Jill & MC route is just cringe.:sick:
Same with Dawe, I'm pretty sure It's done intentionally that you feel more pity than hate for the "antagonist". IMO even if I play as a mostly D character, I feel that breaking Tybalt teeth during tennis was pure asshole thing.

Also good luck getting Tybalt and Jill together, I don't think that DPC would dare to pair some of the main girls with other dude even if it would make the game more interesting. I like Riona and Rusty, I wouldn't be against them ending together or Camilla and Derek.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Those pics just confirm my suspicion about Jill: she must have gotten a shit ton of surgeries over the years. Look at her (specially the second pic) and then tell me without any hint of irony or sarcasm that that face does not scream 'plastic surgery'.

Reactions: Hawke84

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Those pics just confirm my suspicion about Jill: she must have gotten a shit ton of surgeries over the years. Look at her (specially the second pic) and then tell me without any hint of irony or sarcasm that that face does not scream 'plastic surgery'.
I actually always assumed that was the point. I feel like she's had some work done even though she's young. And that's ok, sometimes we want little tweaks here and there, so it doesn't bother me. I've never had any work done, but I would consider it for sure.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
I actually always assumed that was the point. I feel like she's had some work done even though she's young. And that's ok, sometimes we want little tweaks here and there, so it doesn't bother me. I've never had any work done, but I would consider it for sure.
Hey, I'm not judging; it's her (fictional) money... but there's gotta be a point when one must look into the mirror and say: 'You know what? I'm happy. I think this is enough'. Have you seen one of those photos about people obsessed with surgery? Jill looks a lot like them in that second pic.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I used to share this idea, when I had my incorrect assumption of She might be young Jill. :ROFLMAO:
But No ! . The actual young Jill has the same facial Structure. Adult Jill just use very strong make-up, and her boned cheekbones are more visible. Her sister has similar face construction.
BeingADIK 2021-10-14 03-37-20-72.png

BeingADIK 2021-10-14 03-38-34-92.png
BeingADIK 2021-10-14 03-38-51-05.png
BeingADIK 2021-10-14 03-38-59-05.png

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
She should have just given the cosmetic surgeon a better template than this.
artworks-q5JG907Ht4gpf9KM-3mF8GQ-t500x500.jpg

loveluv69

Oct 14, 2021
Many people recommended this game to me. Would someone tell me how close of this game being completed? I played another game from this creator few months ago (Acting Lessons) and I quite enjoyed it. How is its quality compare to that?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Many people recommended this game to me. Would someone tell me how close of this game being completed? I played another game from this creator few months ago (Acting Lessons) and I quite enjoyed it. How is its quality compare to that?
A very long ways off. Currently we're on season 2, with a third season planned. Personally I think BADIK is the better game, it's more fun and there's more going on. The connection between characters was probably stronger in AL; but that doesn't mean it's weak in BADIK.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
A very long ways off. Currently we're on season 2, with a third season planned. Personally I think BADIK is the better game, it's more fun and there's more going on. The connection between characters was probably stronger in AL; but that doesn't mean it's weak in BADIK.
As a game, I'd say BaDIK is better; as a story, I feel AL is above BaDIK (as of now, anyway).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The difference is DPC provides weekly evidence of their progress, listing the number of words, renders and animations completed, while explaining their plans for the next week.

I would like them to work faster but only an idiot would confuse their work with Isctor's lack thereof

loveluv69

Oct 14, 2021
Thank you for your answer. If you don't mind me asking another question, how long would it take to see all the content currently available? I don't have anything to do this weekend so I kinda hoping to play some good quality VN, either this one or Big Brother (Yes, I haven't played that game yet even though I heard a lot about it).

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The difference is DPC provides weekly evidence of their progress, listing the number of words, renders and animations completed, while explaining their plans for the next week.

I would like them to work faster but only an idiot would confuse their work with Isctor's lack thereof
No one would ever in good-faith make the argument that DPC is Isctor.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Thank you for your answer. If you don't mind me asking another question, how long would it take to see all the content currently available? I don't have anything to do this weekend so I kinda hoping to play some good quality VN, either this one or Big Brother (Yes, I haven't played that game yet even though I heard a lot about it).
Depends on how you route your play, and how completely you read. 8-15 hours for one playthrough, maybe?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
A while, but someone else can probably be more precise. There's a lot going on in BADIK, so I think it would take you a while to try the different combinations. IMO BADIK is a far superior game to Big Brother, but I don't want to derail the conversation.

Reactions: mojococo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes