CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Any other thoughts on Agnes?
She's definetly more than meets the eye, I am sure. Although, lately I've been wondering if DPC wants to do less Maya & Josy reveals and less of a its all connect type of storyline, like the way Jill's sister was revealed to us when there were massive theories she was the MC's mom. Not gonna lie, I never believed that but with all the talk it sure built a bit of antecipation.

So Agnes might just be that, an old lady on a old people's house. Or...

Reactions: jj123456

always86

Mar 19, 2020
With 7500 pages in this thread, not sure whether this has really been discussed or not -- but I've got a theory that Agnes (from the nursing home) is the "beautiful" woman in the oil painting in the Prep mansion. My second theory is that if you keep choosing to go the nursing home and work with her, when she inevitably passes she'll leave the MC a large portion of her estate since her son is never around and she feels neglected. Her son is probably someone we're familiar with, but maybe not. (Burke, perhaps? Or, assuming this isn't Burke as well -- Sage's father? Jill's father?) Her son could also be someone we haven't met yet or was a throwaway / ancillary character up to this point. (Steve's Dad from Ep. 1, for example!) She also mentions to the MC that her son only wants her money and thus never visits or makes time for her, implying that she has a large amount of it.

My guess is that she'll pass away in Ep. 8 at some point (or I guess early S3, maybe Ep. 9), and it will be sad for the MC if he developed a relationship with her through the nursing home events. That being said, I think MC won't find out about the money until later. I feel like this is one of those branching story paths that feels like a nothing background plot point right now, but could have effects on the late game.

Any other thoughts on Agnes?
I like this idea. I’ll just throw a what if? on top. What if she is the MCs Mum’s grandmother so the great grand mother of MC. So neither of them know while she is alive that they are related. It ties in to MCs grandfather being a shit heel who didn’t want his Dad and Mom to be together.

Now to throw some water on the idea. I’m not sure we’ll get another inheritance. It’s already been done once, would be kind of strange to do it again.

jj123456

May 29, 2017
I like this idea. I’ll just throw a what if? on top. What if she is the MCs Mum’s grandmother so the great grand mother of MC. So neither of them know while she is alive that they are related. It ties in to MCs grandfather being a shit heel who didn’t want his Dad and Mom to be together.

No to throw some water on the idea. I’m not sure we’ll get another inheritance. It’s already been done once, would be kind of strange to do it again.
For sure! I think I also saw a small variation on your what if that she's not blood-related to Lynette, but was possibly a housekeeper or something. Either way, I think that's definitely a possibility that she's connected to Lynette as well. If she's connected to Lynette as opposed to my original theory it might be a good way to possible further reconcile the MC with his grandfather after she passes. As someone else said above -- she also could just be an old lady in a nursing home, but........ we'll see.

Reactions: always86

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Ok but who's going to die horribly in an house fire and who has terminal cancer?
Lol if that had to happen it's obvious that you'd have to choose between Maya and Josey..and as someone who's on both their routes I can't say it'll be an easy choice.. As for the cancer obviously Derek lol, he's MCs closest friend

RyogoTM

Apr 23, 2018
With 7500 pages in this thread, not sure whether this has really been discussed or not --
It's was briefly discussed:

I'll bite. Here's a really stupid one:

The old lady the MC entertains is really Stephen Burke's mom, whom he cold-heartedly confined there. MC will befriend her further on the DIK's next visit, and she will change her will accordingly.

"And to my friend and companion Fuckface, I bequeath the bulk of my estate..."

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
This is what makes me laugh about their plotline. They've known each other a whole 1 month. Their # of interactions can fit on your fingers. Am I really supposed to believe they're falling in love with each other after just having met each other a month ago in-game and a handful of interactions on top of the ridiculously dramatic blackmail that more or less necessitates them ghosting each other?

Im admittedly bias though and find it more humorous than I do sad. MC has a whole WNBA roster jumping from the freethrow line to get with him and he's willing to throw it all away for some rich chick he just met that he needs to jump through flaming hoops for just to communicate? Eh
If anything, DPC should actually hire a real writer. The story is good, but some of the story lines are laughable... like the blackmail.

Last edited:

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
This is what makes me laugh about their plotline. They've known each other a whole 1 month. Their # of interactions can fit on your fingers. Am I really supposed to believe they're falling in love with each other after just having met each other a month ago in-game and a handful of interactions on top of the ridiculously dramatic blackmail that more or less necessitates them ghosting each other?
I agree with that to some degree

I would say DPC gave a think plot armor for MC instead lol (well it's the MC and I think he deserves one... that is, within reason). But seriously, how long did Jill and Tibby knew each other? Around 2 years I presume. And how long did Jill and MC knew each other? A month in game time.

Yeah yeah we all know Tibby is just a pile of diarrhea, but he had been wooing Jill for like 2 years, and Jill is prolly too naïve to see through the facet of Tibby. To her, ,Tibby is just an "overprotective friend", who is trying to win her over. Just like a 1200m track race, Tibby is already 800m ahead of MC. Although Bella might have been putting up obstacles whenever she found the opportunity, I can hardly see it is possible for MC to 3 strike Tibby within this short time frame.

IF Jill could turn 180' over and flip over the 2yr friendship (prolly more) between she and Tibby within a month, it would only prove she wasn't that loyal that she appeared to be and would raise a HUGH red flag for me... Hell... this version of Jill would prolly be a protagonist lol.

Jill may appear to be stubborn and too trusting toward Tibby, but that's what you get from a character, who is both loyal and naïve at the same time.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It should be obvious but most of what MC knows about Tybalt was learnt while breaking into the Prep's mansion so telling Jill what he's discovered only the melon fucking panty sniffer look more trustworthy, ie. supports his (Tybalt's) claims about MC without proving his (MC's) claims.

Until MC finds a way to show Jill who Tybalt really is without incriminating himself this will continue :(

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It should be obvious but most of what MC knows about Tybalt was learnt while breaking into the Prep's mansion so telling Jill what he's discovered only the melon fucking panty sniffer look more trustworthy, ie. supports his (Tybalt's) claims about MC without proving his (MC's) claims.

Until MC finds a way to show Jill who Tybalt really is without incriminating himself this will continue :(
Do you think hoping that Jill alone will see what kind of person Tybalt is is being overly optimistic?

Every time Tybalt speaks, he either insults those who he thinks are lower class than him (which he himself does not belong to) or extols what he has and how much he spends.
Bella and MC, the only people Jill has to deal with, have a very bad opinion of him.

It must be the hymen blocking her reasoning.

• Sad
Reactions: ename144

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Do you think hoping that Jill alone will see what kind of person Tybalt is is being overly optimistic?

Every time Tybalt speaks, he either insults those who he thinks are lower class than him (which he himself does not belong to) or extols what he has and how much he spends.
Bella and MC, the only people Jill has to deal with, have a very bad opinion of him.

What I'm saying is that MC can't just come out and say, for example, that Tybalt went into her room, sniffed then stole her panties because Jill would want to know how he knew and his explaination would make MC look bad. Similar with Melonie later on which, incidently, we saw but MC may not have due to his attention being elsewhere.

I also think it's not too much of a stretch to imagine that Jill has been around people like Tybalt all her life so his behaviour doesn't stand out to her the way it does to MC and Bella (and Sally)

Reactions: SpearOfReigns

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017

This. Honestly it was a good paradox plot by DPC. He knew Tybalt is a massive perv but can't tell Jill because he was breaking into her mansion wearing only balaclava & underwear. Let's hope the resolution isn't something stupid.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This. Honestly it was a good paradox plot by DPC. He knew Tybalt is a massive perv but can't tell Jill because he was breaking into her mansion wearing only balaclava & underwear. Let's hope the resolution isn't something stupid.
MC and Derek 'borrow' the drone again and moniter Tybalt's window until they see him with Melonie then quickly call Jill and tell her she needs to go to Tibbles' room

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

he should've taken the picture of a melon instead of a dickpic

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
or perhaps she is smart enough to have a back up plan! the MC might be plan A Jonathan plan J Jacob plan B (hey piss off the parents and get revenge for how they treated her sister) and finally plan T!

i mean i am pretty sure she as been leading him on before the MC showed up and her hymen started messing with her head!
being in love reduces your IQ so if she is trully in love with the MC...

once she stops being a virgin and gets some self confidence on her ass that she has what it takes to please a man her perspective on life might change!
that change might mean she will finally understand that she as enough wealth not to need Tybalt family wealth power and influence (but as long as she is in college being the sweet heart of the dean Stephen son and having the crazy feminist phd on her side is not a bad call!)

Besides on this specific situation if the MC cracks the nut inside her before the weading ring is on her finger she got what she wanted from the MC and can now happily marry Jonathan a sincere honest caring man instead of the MC troublemaker!

think about it! the MC for the good gens Tybalt for the wealth and Jonathan to help her raise her family!

i think Jill might be far smarter than the entire B&R faculty combined!

Would you go searching through Tibbles' melon drawer a second time?
dude you are already cucking the dude with his emotional girlfriend might as well have a 2nd go and cucking him with his real girlfriend!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Those pics just confirm my suspicion about Jill: she must have gotten a shit ton of surgeries over the years. Look at her (specially the second pic) and then tell me without any hint of irony or sarcasm that that face does not scream 'plastic surgery'.
Yes i suppose that Jill is in her late 50 and went trough as lot of plastic surgery when she decided to go back to college with other 20 years old girls !!:ROFLMAO::oops:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
or perhaps she is smart enough to have a back up plan! the MC might be plan A Jonathan plan J Jacob plan B (hey piss off the parents and get revenge for how they treated her sister) and finally plan T!

i mean i am pretty sure she as been leading him on before the MC showed up and her hymen started messing with her head!
being in love reduces your IQ so if she is trully in love with the MC...

once she stops being a virgin and gets some self confidence on her ass that she has what it takes to please a man her perspective on life might change!
that change might mean she will finally understand that she as enough wealth not to need Tybalt family wealth power and influence (but as long as she is in college being the sweet heart of the dean Stephen son and having the crazy feminist phd on her side is not a bad call!)

Besides on this specific situation if the MC cracks the nut inside her before the weading ring is on her finger she got what she wanted from the MC and can now happily marry Jonathan a sincere honest caring man instead of the MC troublemaker!

think about it! the MC for the good gens Tybalt for the wealth and Jonathan to help her raise her family!

i think Jill might be far smarter than the entire B&R faculty combined!

dude you are already cucking the dude with his emotional girlfriend might as well have a 2nd go and cucking him with his real girlfriend!
Well hey, if you believe Tybalt rinses Melonie out afterwards then be my guest :ROFLMAO::sick:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Still MILKING ...over 6 months... Now ,,,
Dude this 6 months is a small problem, you have to see the big picture which is that we are only at the end of season 2 after allmost 3 yrs and this game is supposed to have 4 seasons if not more, now do the math and you'll see cows flying...

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes