crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Would you go searching through Tibbles' melon drawer a second time?
No but it opened while MC was fucking Sage so you don't have to search through it intentionally

First MC runs out of breath while fucking Sage after seeing a melon with Jill's picture, then he looks at her photo and declines a threesome, is Jill some kind of a superhero with blueballing superpowers that affect everyone who looks at her photos?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meushi

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No but it opened while MC was fucking Sage so you don't have to search through it intentionally

First MC runs out of breath while fucking Sage after seeing a melon with Jill's picture, then he looks at her photo and declines a threesome, is Jill some kind of a superhero with blueballing superpowers that affect everyone who looks at her photos?
I consider it entirely possible that the open drawer is something we see (to be paid off the melon eating scene later) but MC doesn't because he's balls deep in Sage

Reactions: Meushi
Sep 29, 2021
This is what makes me laugh about their plotline. They've known each other a whole 1 month. Their # of interactions can fit on your fingers. Am I really supposed to believe they're falling in love with each other after just having met each other a month ago in-game and a handful of interactions on top of the ridiculously dramatic blackmail that more or less necessitates them ghosting each other?
This is why I don't get the dudes who keep saying the story is so good. It's written to facilitate a sex game and get you into scenarios to have sex with this or that chick. It's fine for what it is, but it isn't all that.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I don't get the dudes who keep saying the story is so good
Two reasons. The first is the bell curve effect. BaD is elevated in perceived quality simply by virtue of the average Western AVN being complete trash. The second is that I suspect most of those people have never played a Japanese AVN (which, granted, is not exactly a fair comparison), or at most have only played from a small selection of translated titles, which further plays into the low bar for quality.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do you think hoping that Jill alone will see what kind of person Tybalt is is being overly optimistic?

Every time Tybalt speaks, he either insults those who he thinks are lower class than him (which he himself does not belong to) or extols what he has and how much he spends.
Bella and MC, the only people Jill has to deal with, have a very bad opinion of him.

It must be the hymen blocking her reasoning.
She rides horses, so probably no hymen. Basically she's just a simpleton. :cry:

Whatdya guys reckon, DPC will give her the virginal blood scene, or he'll accept that a 22 year old girl who rides horses, plays sports, and pretty much fist fucks herself to sleep at night doesn't have a hymen anymore anyway?

Dude this 6 months is a small problem, you have to see the big picture which is that we are only at the end of season 2 after allmost 3 yrs and this game is supposed to have 4 seasons if not more, now do the math and you'll see cows flying...
I don't know how you can't comprehend that it takes time to make something good.

6 months between updates is a problem for you, because you're impatient.

It's not like the developer is doing nothing all day long, he's working long hours on this project.

Most games on this site are shit. Then there are some gems among the rough. Then there's this game, putting almost all of them to shame.

When DPC finished Acting Lessons, he was a huge name in this industry. Then he started BaDIK and his popularity grew even more. Once he's finished this game and starts another one, he'll only be raking in more millions.

Given his selection in music, his style in story telling, his animation and graphical skills, and his humour to boot, he can just start another game in another genre and he will be successful.

He doesn't have to "milk" this game to make money, and if people start losing interest in this game because he is milking it, he'll only lose money in the long run.

Compare that to Dark Cookie and his Summertime Saga. That was a great little game, but it's totally being milked now, the updates are pathetic and the game should just be ended, but he's making 75K a month, so he's opted to milk it instead. That is 100% not what DPC is doing.

This is why I don't get the dudes who keep saying the story is so good. It's written to facilitate a sex game and get you into scenarios to have sex with this or that chick. It's fine for what it is, but it isn't all that.
The story isn't really all that great, it's just a simple, college sex comedy with some drama thrown in. But the characters are thoroughly enjoyable, and the way the story has been told is very entertaining.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
So if all the paintings we saw in the free roam at the preps party were originals- what was the real world value of the water damage the sprinklers caused including furniture, carpets, electricals, bedding etc
A shit ton of dollars is what
Someone would be going to jail over an incident like this- especially with all the alumni present

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
That was a great little game, but it's totally being milked now
In fairness to Summertime Saga, the main plot is now complete, so if the narrative is what you are interested in you can play it from start to finish. The only thing being added at this point is some inconsequential stuff, routes for minor side-characters.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
The second is that I suspect most of those people have never played a Japanese AVN (which, granted, is not exactly a fair comparison), or at most have only played from a small selection of translated titles, which further plays into the low bar for quality.
Most Japanese Adult VNs are boring. I spent half of my free time during college days on /hgg/ and I can confidently say BaDIK is better than 90% of them.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So I've been wondering...

I just finished a 2nd playthrough with different choices (and therefore girls) and this scene changes seemingly based on that.
This is at the end of EP.7 when you call the guys together for JohnBoys breakfast.
Tommy.JPG
We never find out who's in Tommys bed but in my last game there were 2 pairs of legs, now it's only one.
In this one I'm with Josy/Maya, Bella and Sage while in the last one I went with Jill, the teachers and Sage (yes I like Sage, I'm a man of culture).
Is this some light NTR'ing by Tommy?

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
So I've been wondering...

I just finished a 2nd playthrough with different choices (and therefore girls) and this scene changes seemingly based on that.
View attachment 1452433
We never find out who's in Tommys bed but in my last game there were 2 pairs of legs, now it's only one.
In this one I'm with Josy/Maya, Bella and Sage while in the last one I went with Jill, the teachers and Sage (yes I like Sage, I'm a man of culture).
Is this some light NTR'ing by Tommy?
The trigger for this scene is on HOT Party, if you told Heather about Tommy being plus three then you will see two pair of legs here. But if not then you will see just one

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The trigger for this scene is on HOT Party, if you told Heather about Tommy being plus three then you will see two pair of legs here. But if not then you will see just one
So Heather enjoying Taco Tuesday with someone. Who do we think? Not an LI because of the whole ntr thing but could be a fellow HOT or minor sidegirl. My money's on either Elena or whats-her-name from the downstairs corridor that we get a blowjob from

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So it's supposed to be Heathers legs if you don't snitch on Tommy and 2 other girls if you do? That would mean Heather's single again. :BootyTime:

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
So Heather enjoying Taco Tuesday with someone. Who do we think? Not an LI because of the whole ntr thing but could be a fellow HOT or minor sidegirl. My money's on either Elena or whats-her-name from the downstairs corridor that we get a blowjob from
I still have no idea how it works, so Heather knew Tommy now is plus three but she added a girl to the mix? Doesn't it make him plus four now?

So it's supposed to be Heathers legs if you don't snitch on Tommy and 2 other girls if you do? That would mean Heather's single again. :BootyTime:
Honestly, I still have no idea how that works lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes