Sep 9, 2021
Two reasons. The first is the bell curve effect. BaD is elevated in perceived quality simply by virtue of the average Western AVN being complete trash. The second is that I suspect most of those people have never played a Japanese AVN (which, granted, is not exactly a fair comparison), or at most have only played from a small selection of translated titles, which further plays into the low bar for quality.
OHH i played the Japanese games and promise you they might not be good in graphics but in story telling, 10 out of 10. In story I will give 8 out 10 to this game because no matter how much we deny it. it's a daily soap on crack Cocaine about mc's collage life with mixture of sub plots.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I don't think those are Heather's legs, why would she jump into Tommy's bed just 2 days or so after telling her that he's been fucking other girls behind her back without telling her anything?

My guess is Tania, seems like he quite likes her, and Brandi.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The trigger for this scene is on HOT Party, if you told Heather about Tommy being plus three then you will see two pair of legs here. But if not then you will see just one
Doesn't that depend on affinity? If the chick is affinity or neutral there will be one girl, if the dik is affinity there will be two. It's very similar to having sex with Ariet. If you have a chick or a neutral, only Jacob will fuck her in the pantry, and if dik, then Derek and Jacob.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't think those are Heather's legs, why would she jump into Tommy's bed just 2 days or so after telling her that he's been fucking other girls behind her back without telling her anything?

Because it's a classic revenge trope to not only fuck someone behind your cheating partner's back but do so on the bed you share together as that makes it more personal :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: TuffyTenToes

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
It's very similar to having sex with Ariet. If you have a chick or a neutral, only Jacob will fuck her in the pantry, and if dik, then Derek and Jacob.
No, this one depends on what's your choice during that party. If you chose to stay either to dance with Sage or enjoy what Quinn's restaurant serves then Derek will do the devil threesome with Jacob and got crab. But if you chose to go home early and cuddle with Maya then Derek won't do it.

Reactions: ename144

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm almost certain DPC would have let us peek in that case, maybe even tied to a DIK status shift.
If it was that harmless, why isn't it cleared up?

Doesn't that depend on affinity? If the chick is affinity or neutral there will be one girl, if the dik is affinity there will be two.
I doubt that as I didn't have DIK affinity in either of my playthroughs.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well, it doesn't make sense. Who cares who Tommy fucks. This is a way to show that Tommy also fucks girls on the side like MС.
Yes exactly. We are not disagreeing. Who cares who Tommy fucks? So just show me Cammy or whoever's in that bed.
If you don't there's probably a reason for it.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yes exactly. We are not disagreeing. Who cares who Tommy fucks? So just show me Cammy or whoever's in that bed.
If you don't there's probably a reason for it.
There is a reason. If DPC had shown that Camila was behind the screen, the anti-NTR organization would have been offended. DPC is in a very difficult situation. On the one hand, he has to show that other guys have connections on the side, on the other hand, not to offend Anti-NTR fanatics. Maybe that makes sense. Maybe DPC didn't have time to draw a few renders.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
There is a reason. If DPC had shown that Camila was behind the screen, the anti-NTR organization would have been offended. DPC is in a very difficult situation. On the one hand, he has to show that other guys have connections on the side, on the other hand, not to offend Anti-NTR fanatics. Maybe that makes sense. Maybe DPC didn't have time to draw a few renders.
But Cammy is a literal prostitute, there were dialogues hinting she fucked others. Even Riona was shown with Jamie, and Rusty told Tommy how awesome she is on the bed. She wasn't shown because of that. It doesn't make sense DPC caring how anti-NTR people felt if characters such as Quinn, Cammy, Rio, Sarah & Mel were shown fucking others.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
But Cammy is a literal prostitute, there were dialogues hinting she fucked others. Even Riona was shown with Jamie, and Rusty told Tommy how awesome she is on the bed. She wasn't shown because of that. It doesn't make sense DPC caring how anti-NTR people felt if characters such as Quinn, Cammy, Rio, Sarah & Mel were shown fucking others.
Perhaps, with the increase in the number of patrons, DPC realized that it was necessary to give fewer hints. In addition, Tommy and Rusty's dialogue, Jamie's words and so on refer to the first two episodes. In the second season, the side guys only discuss how they fucked Arieth.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Perhaps, with the increase in the number of patrons, DPC realized that it was necessary to give fewer hints. In addition, Tommy and Rusty's dialogue, Jamie's words and so on refer to the first two episodes. In the second season, the side guys only discuss how they fucked Arieth.
So DPC won't show who Tommy & Heather had a 3some with because he cares what anti-NTR people may feel instead of because he wants his players to create theories like what people are doing right now? Sure sure.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I don't know how you can't comprehend that it takes time to make something good.

6 months between updates is a problem for you, because you're impatient.

It's not like the developer is doing nothing all day long, he's working long hours on this project.

Most games on this site are shit. Then there are some gems among the rough. Then there's this game, putting almost all of them to shame.

When DPC finished Acting Lessons, he was a huge name in this industry. Then he started BaDIK and his popularity grew even more. Once he's finished this game and starts another one, he'll only be raking in more millions.

Given his selection in music, his style in story telling, his animation and graphical skills, and his humour to boot, he can just start another game in another genre and he will be successful.

He doesn't have to "milk" this game to make money, and if people start losing interest in this game because he is milking it, he'll only lose money in the long run.

Compare that to Dark Cookie and his Summertime Saga. That was a great little game, but it's totally being milked now, the updates are pathetic and the game should just be ended, but he's making 75K a month, so he's opted to milk it instead. That is 100% not what DPC is doing.
Comparing STS with BADIK is nonsense.
Summertime Saga is fully handdrawn, characters, backgrounds, buildings, everything, where BADIK is only cgi.
Sure DarkCookie dawdles a lot but so does DocPink.
DC is streaming daily & answers questions live, STS have a progress tracker for free users and a very detailed tracker for patrons he also have to take care of his 3 little kids.
Would made sense if you compared a 3D h dev with DocPink, the only western adult dev that is fast is NLT, absolutely nobody (before him) released updates bi weekly, he completed TON's story in under 2 years and it's full with quests, high quality, h scenes, story and so on & so forth plus he is already working on his next game The Genesis Order which will look even better & will be voiced on top of that.
Being A Dik looks awesome doesn't change the fact that DrPink is milKING. 6 or 7 months between updates is way to much and you're wrong STS updates have 3-4 months between new releases not 6.
Heck even PhillyGames is faster than DrMilkCake and COBD looks better.

Last edited:
Reactions: BorgiaBou

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
So DPC won't show who Tommy & Heather had a 3some with because he cares what anti-NTR people may feel instead of because he wants his players to create theories like what people are doing right now? Sure sure.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't Heather especially if you reveal that he's +3 or whatever

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Comparing STS with BADIK is nonsense.
Summertime Saga is fully handdrawn, characters, backgrounds, buildings, everything, where BADIK is only cgi.
Sure DarkCookie dawdles a lot but so does DocPink.
DC is streaming daily & answers questions live, STS have a progress tracker for free users and a very detailed tracker for patrons he also have to take care of his 3 little kids.
Would made sense if you compared a 3D h dev with DocPink, the only western adult dev that is fast is NLT, absolutely nobody (before him) released updates bi weekly, he completed TON's story in under 2 years and it's full with quests, high quality, h scenes, story and so on & so forth plus he is already working on his next game The Genesis Order which will look even better & will be voiced on top of that.
Being A Dik looks awesome doesn't change the fact that DrPink is milKING. 6 or 7 months between updates is way to much and you're wrong STS updates have 3-4 months between new releases not 6.
Heck even PhillyGames is faster than DrMilkCake and City Of Broken Dreamers looks better.
So DPC is milking it and DC is not? call me when DC decides to stop redesigning their characters. Their last update was what? a new map...puff. The day DC does an update worth 2h of gameplay as DPC, we can talk.

Lets be honest here patreon rewards slow development and there is nothing wrong with that as long as we get an update worth the wait, so calm your tits and play other games, there are plenty on this site

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
This is why I don't get the dudes who keep saying the story is so good. It's written to facilitate a sex game and get you into scenarios to have sex with this or that chick. It's fine for what it is, but it isn't all that.
I mean the story definitely has its high points in certain areas but yeah, I dont think DPC thought the Jill plot through as much as he should have. Adding to that, I feel as if Jill's plot has only devalued her as a character rather than building her up unlike everyone else.

Her reasoning for being a virgin is dumb and something literally everyone that has ever had sex struggled with before their first time, the entire blackmail plot makes zero sense, the complete and utter destruction of her self-confidence is dumb, her abysmal ability to identify social red flags (Tybalt) is borderline retarded... Just a few but not all the reasons why I dislike Jill as of episode 7.

Being rich and attractive is seemingly all Jill has going for her at this point. I really hope DPC concludes the blackmail plotline in episode 8 and begins to consider how he can build her back up in season 3. She's a weaker LI than Maya from my POV.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes