loveluv69

Oct 14, 2021
Depends on how you route your play, and how completely you read. 8-15 hours for one playthrough, maybe?
A while, but someone else can probably be more precise. There's a lot going on in BADIK, so I think it would take you a while to try the different combinations. IMO BADIK is a far superior game to Big Brother, but I don't want to derail the conversation.
Thank you for the answer. I guess I'll try this game this weekend.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Of course he is. Everybody here knows it. N7 is ICSTOR. I am ICSTOR too. Everybody here is ICSTOR, even you are. Maybe you just don't know it (yet).

We are like James Madrox, scamming the poor people like: "Oh, I'm bored. I'm need attention! I need whine for something" :ROFLMAO:

"What do we say to the God of Updates?"

"Not today?"

"Good, boy. You're learning."

"I'm a girl."

"Boy, girl... If you are just paying and waiting for Icstor's "Milfy something", you can wait for DPC and grow some tiddies"

1420141_1320865_211321_119264.jpg

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
So... if one takes the Jill path, in future episodes, will there be a chance of Jill's mom being hot for MC and always trying to get him alone? :LOL:

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Same with Dawe, I'm pretty sure It's done intentionally that you feel more pity than hate for the "antagonist". IMO even if I play as a mostly D character, I feel that breaking Tybalt teeth during tennis was pure asshole thing.
You my good man, restored a sliver of hope in humanity for me, by making me believe there are still good nature ppl out there... somewhere...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So... if one takes the Jill path, in future episodes, will there be a chance of Jill's mom being hot for MC and always trying to get him alone? :LOL:
I used to share this idea, when I had my incorrect assumption of She might be young Jill. :ROFLMAO:
But No ! . The actual young Jill has the same facial Structure. Adult Jill just use very strong make-up, and her boned cheekbones are more visible. Her sister has similar face construction.
View attachment 1451854
Yeah, if she still looks remotely like that you don't want let my MC get near her, I'm giving Jill more siblings. With any luck they won't look like goblins.

• Haha
Reactions: RyogoTM

Mr. Grant

Jun 6, 2018
I will never understand how anyone could compare DPC to ICSTOR. The quality difference is so far apart.

Being a DIK is outstanding as a VN, in fact, I would go so far as to say that it sets the bar for future creators to strive for. Not only is the storytelling riveting; but the world building is dynamic. The places and characters set a stage that is memorable and enjoyable to partake in. The title is filled with extras: Minigames, puzzles, secret items, etc. To top it off, each content release is massive in size and has never failed to move the narrative along.

I think the reason so many of us are content to wait, is because DPC delivers on what is promised. I would rather a long wait for worthy content drops, then false promises and lackluster releases any day.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Being a DIK is outstanding as a VN, in fact, I would go so far as to say that it sets the bar for future creators to strive for. Not only is the storytelling riveting; but the world building is dynamic.
It already is, BaDIK is like the Godwin's Law of AVN. Whenever I visit thread of a promising & exciting AVN, most of the time someone there already made comparison to good ol' BaDIK.

Reactions: Mr. Grant

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Those pics just confirm my suspicion about Jill: she must have gotten a shit ton of surgeries over the years. Look at her (specially the second pic) and then tell me without any hint of irony or sarcasm that that face does not scream 'plastic surgery'.
I don't think it was intended to make her seem like she had plastic surgery. I think it's just a case of the face morph being super deformed and thus not animating correctly. Although ironically that is kind of what happens with too much plastic surgery, but in this case it's more like mesh surgery.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Well, that and the fact that the whole 'star-crossed lovers' vibe that comes up in a Jill & MC route is just cringe.:sick:
This is what makes me laugh about their plotline. They've known each other a whole 1 month. Their # of interactions can fit on your fingers. Am I really supposed to believe they're falling in love with each other after just having met each other a month ago in-game and a handful of interactions on top of the ridiculously dramatic blackmail that more or less necessitates them ghosting each other?

Im admittedly bias though and find it more humorous than I do sad. MC has a whole WNBA roster jumping from the freethrow line to get with him and he's willing to throw it all away for some rich chick he just met that he needs to jump through flaming hoops for just to communicate? Eh

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Still MILKING ...over 6 months... Now ,,,
It isn’t milking when you are going to add substantial amounts of new content. I don’t know any individual or group that releases an equivalent amount of high quality content in a shorter period of time. Yes, some groups may release 3 updates in 6 months, but the Quality isn’t as good, they don’t have unique mechanics to keep things fresh. The art work and animations won’t be as good.

Does anyone have an example of games that adds 1) More Renders of equal or better quality 2) More animations of equal or better quality 3) More mechanics of equal or better quality 4) More story of equal or better quality in a shorter time frame?

The question is do you want 6 hours of mediocre content in 2 hour chunks every couple of months or 6 hours of high quality content every 6 (and a half) months?

This is what makes me laugh about their plotline. They've known each other a whole 1 month. Their # of interactions can fit on your fingers. Am I really supposed to believe they're falling in love with each other after just having met each other a month ago in-game and a handful of interactions on top of the ridiculously dramatic blackmail that more or less necessitates them ghosting each other?
On the rare occasions I’ve been in love it starts with an infatuation pretty early on. Yes this is a little ‘soap opera’ but as I’ve said before the whole game is a melodrama.

Last edited:

jj123456

May 29, 2017
With 7500 pages in this thread, not sure whether this has really been discussed or not -- but I've got a theory that Agnes (from the nursing home) is the "beautiful" woman in the oil painting in the Prep mansion. My second theory is that if you keep choosing to go the nursing home and work with her, when she inevitably passes she'll leave the MC a large portion of her estate since her son is never around and she feels neglected. Her son is probably someone we're familiar with, but maybe not. (Burke, perhaps? Or, assuming this isn't Burke as well -- Sage's father? Jill's father?) Her son could also be someone we haven't met yet or was a throwaway / ancillary character up to this point. (Steve's Dad from Ep. 1, for example!) She also mentions to the MC that her son only wants her money and thus never visits or makes time for her, implying that she has a large amount of it.

My guess is that she'll pass away in Ep. 8 at some point (or I guess early S3, maybe Ep. 9), and it will be sad for the MC if he developed a relationship with her through the nursing home events. That being said, I think MC won't find out about the money until later. I feel like this is one of those branching story paths that feels like a nothing background plot point right now, but could have effects on the late game.

Any other thoughts on Agnes?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes