Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Speaking of AL, I wonder why DPC decided to drop the idea of BaDIK being a prequel to that game. Actually, at this point, I wonder if AL and BaDIK are supposed to be set in the same universe at all.:unsure:
No they are not set in the same universe at all. DPC himself said so when he said he dropped the idea of BADIK being a prequel.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
I'm gonna get executed for saying this, but I'm letting all you guys know that, for some reason, I just can't hate Tybalt as an antagonist. I almost feel pity for him. In fact, I think I'm going to make a save just to see if I can get Jill and Tybalt together by simply ignoring her. :devilish:

I think rich people should stick together, you know? ;)

Well, that and the fact that the whole 'star-crossed lovers' vibe that comes up in a Jill & MC route is just cringe.:sick:

Last edited:

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Tylbat's a world-class creeper about Jill.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's be honest, in any other game, Tybalt could be the MC (and some here would love playing as him, if that meant the tiniest posibility of banging Jill). :KEK: Maybe this is DPC's way of deconstructing that archetype.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You tryin' to fuck daddy Vader or something? I'm pretty sure the only love interest on the movie poster WAS HIS OWN SISTER.
That characters of different significance to the story can appear together on a poster surely isn't a surprise to you

Point being Quinn being in the banner doesn't automatically make her an LI

(also, when ANH was released there was no hint that Vader and Anakin were one and the same or that Luke and Leia were brother and sister)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think rich people should stick together, you know? ;)
Tybalt's family isn't even that wealthy that's why he's such a try hard with the fake rolex etc he's a Z lister in terms of wealth. Not saying they're middle class but it's like comparing someone who has a few million in the bank to someone with 100 million, Jill's family could be billionaires for all we know.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So far affinity doesn't count, as DIK you miss out on a possible choice in one of the last scenes and some RP points.

The only fatal relationship so far is with Cathe, but I'd say Jill is off limits too.
I don't know, but I always thought that maybe Jill and Bella are a thing. Every time I play this game I'm thinking about this, hahaha.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Tybalt's family isn't even that wealthy that's why he's such a try hard with the fake rolex etc he's a Z lister in terms of wealth. Not saying they're middle class but it's like comparing someone who has a few million in the bank to someone with 100 million, Jill's family could be billionaires for all we know.
That still makes Tybelt closer to Jill's station than the MC and his filty poor dad are. ;)

But seriously now, my real issue with Jill & MC is not about money or shit like that, but rather the way DPC, quite blatantly, has MC be all lovey dovey with her in ways that other girls don't get to experience (without even having sex with her yet). If there is something I consider a turn-off is someone trying to tell me: 'Hey, dude, I'm not saying that this girl is the best LI, but she kinda is'.

Also, am I the only one that thinks that myabe DPC like his main girls to be these almost perfect and saintly chicks who are too pure for this world?

Reactions: Ostap Bender

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
We don't know that, we only know he was accused of having a fake Rolex and over-reacted. That, to me, reads equally as the reaction of someone whose wealth was aqquired relatively recently rather than the assured self-confidence of someone whose family has been wealthy for generations

Reactions: ename144

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Next update will be released when the last Game of Thrones book finally comes out, so you might want to sit a while. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: SWAT94

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Maybe DPC will hear my pleads and have Jill turn out to be a nice and sexy shemale when the MC finally gets to see her in all her naked (and futa) glory. :BootyTime:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If you didn't notice on Discord, DPC usually use a pepe or characters in his status to tell what's he working on.
Extensive playtesting is definitely in progress as he said he would start. The next Status Report might be one of the lasts.

You better get your saves games ready.

View attachment 1450802
It's possible, but very unlikely. I'm sure DPC is testing the game himself, but he still had a minimum of 40 animations to render last week, which is about 2.5 weeks of work based on our best estimation of his recent render rate. DPC won't start the proper beta test until the game is complete, and with the new save transfer system to debug he's not going to skimp on testing time. So I'd say we were still a minimum of 4 weeks out from release last Friday, which would be November 5.

In addition, DPC said he still had to add static renders for four scenes. If we use his previous estimate of 20-150 statics per scene, that means there are 80-600 statics remaining (if we assume any other posed statics have been rendered already). That's not a ton, but our previous ballpark estimate was ~1500-2000 statics remaining on August 27 - which would have translated to DPC being done last week at his projected rate.

While highly speculative (it's weeks since we had any word on the render count), this illustrates the point that the other items on DPC's To Do list aren't freebies. The animations may render on their own, but everything else requires DPC's attention. Time spent on playtesting is time not spent on statics renders, or coding, etc. I think DPC will have everything else ready to go by the time the last animation finishes, but he could easily miscalculate.

In short, forget about getting a release date this Friday; I'll count us lucky if DPC deigns to give us some decent numbers. :p

This is what i pointed out a long time ago. There is no way nick just cleaned up the damage done to his room in such a short amount of time compared to the rest of the damage done to the mansion. It's why i believe he was lying that it had been trashed. It wasn't trashed, cause whoever trashed the rest of the place, left his room alone and at the most, might have flipped around his furniture and that stuff is easily enough moved back in place. It's why i think he knows who did it or might have very well been a part of what happened.
It would depend entirely on how bad the damage to the room was; Nick said the damage was unusually light and we never saw it ourselves. Nick could be lying, but he could just as easily be telling the truth. As the saying goes, the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes