mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
A summary with impressive numbers. But the relevant data, 28 animations, means that this week he completed 12, below the average he showed.
2 weeks minimum to finish the queue, 1-2 weeks for beta testing, I think November 12 sounds very possible for the release.
An observation, he only did 12 cause he also finish Render at the same time; now his rig is full power geared to Animation.

Reactions: sorco2003

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Sage needs to fix the HOTs because Quinn turned it into a whore house. Sure her plot dealing with Chad still exists, but that's minor going forward.
It's funny, but Sage is definitely guilty of prostitution. During a party at the Diks' in the second episode, she told the newbies at the Hots to find and have sex with a guy. Not to mention immoral tasks for Scavenger Hunting. What is this if not seduction and not coercion to have sex against your will?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
It's funny, but Sage is definitely guilty of prostitution. During a party at the Diks' in the second episode, she told the newbies at the Hots to find and have sex with a guy. Not to mention immoral tasks for Scavenger Hunting. What is this if not seduction and not coercion to have sex against your will?
Quinn made the list not Sage and if the newbies are free to choose with whom they fulfil the tasks, that's not really coercion. In comparison, the Hell's week tasks ( banging teachers & Feminists, running naked in a commercial area, vandalizing, agressing nerds & Preps ) are way more immoral.

How to find out the soundtrack at the moment where GG and Queen are on Devan in his new room in the fraternity? (where else her nose was broken and he helped her)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Is it prostitution if money doesn't chance hands?. Sage never said anything to girls about getting payed for sex I think.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
No anal sex before marriage
Nuh-uh. A lady wants to take me off the market she's got to demonstrate she's all-access well in advance. I wouldn't commit to one person without knowing they can meet my needs, unless she's suggesting an open relationship from the start. I don't like Jill in any event, but if it were a Jill/Josy arrangement, maybe.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes