Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
What bother's me the most about the Jill/Tybalt/Granddad situation.

She takes on every bully that comes through the story, except for the one bullying her.
2ndly when is our granddad gonna appear? tybalt spoke that he too came out of poverty, and our granddad is rich, so when is he gonna play a role into this whole rich/poor situation, i get it that our granddad doesn't aprove of our dad, but isn't he looking for someone to follow in his footsteps?

Would be nice to find out that our granddad has so much influence in our school, that we, the MC get to deside who is to be expelled, not to mention Lilly, Sage,Quinn, Rusty & Tommy finding a whole new line of income :D

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Also, other than Quinn, has the mc tossed anyone else's salad? Just Lily I think, and she's a mini Quinn.
My MC tossed Bella's salad during the 69 scene and she loved it. And so did I and my MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember the Lily scene, but I don't recall rimming Quinn. I'm sure you're right though.

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I don't have my reference material here with me, and I'm ashamed to say I can't remember, but does anyone remember if MC went down on either Sandy or Nicole's assholes? Nicole's asshole... That would have been hot. :sneaky:
He sure does. When he gets his dick signed at the Pink Rose.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

always86

Mar 19, 2020
What are the odds of only 1 update in 2022?
I think that’s unlikely. But it might be close. I think it will probably come down to how long the steam version takes to get working. If he is working on episode 9 in December I think we’ll probably get a June and December 2022 update.

Episode 8 is going to of taken 6-7 months by the time it’s released. DPC has said he sees it as being bigger because it‘s a season finale, so we can presume production for 9 and then 10 will be quicker. He will also not have Steam to worry about or the save transfer system. I think production will be close to 5 and 6 which took less than 6 months each.

I think it’s unlikely we’ll get 3 in a year again unless he decides change the length of episodes, and up his total estimate. So go from 12-16 now to 16-24 but half as long. Don’t anticipate this happening.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
!!NEW TWITT

Don't miss the dorm party on Saturday! Cash me or Christie $20! Cool people only!
#DormParty #PartyZonesForEverything

View attachment 1455281
Nice, but if it's a choice between a small gathering in a tiny dormitory or a real Halloween party at the DIK house, well sorry Becky. You suck a mean dick but it's the Halloween party we are talking about here. You can't compete with that. And 20 $ !?! for sex with Becky and possibly her friend? Dafuq?? I can get much better for much less at Quinn's restaurant.

production for 9 and then 10 will be quicker. He will also not have Steam to worry about or the save transfer system. I think production will be close to 5 and 6 which took less than 6 months each.
It's never going to be less than 6 months again and probably never less than 7 months after season 2. Once you go big, you don't suddenly scale back..at least not DPC. Him scaling back would be like the size of Gov't suddenly scaling back. It just doesn't happen. Both are in an ever-increasing expansion. Getting all of that upgraded equipment just gave DPC incentive to add more instead of speed up release times. Some people prefer more content and longer dev times. I happen to prefer the shorter, season 1 level of content and shorter dev times, but I know those days are a long gone like a fart in the wind.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
!!NEW TWITT

Don't miss the dorm party on Saturday! Cash me or Christie $20! Cool people only!

View attachment 1455281
We went to severals "Free" party and these bitches want the MC to pay 20$? and I still have to buy the windows... I pass from those two

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
!!NEW TWITT

View attachment 1455281
What if that unidentified anal scene was actually Becky? The nails seem to match.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes