lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nice, but if it's a choice between a small gathering in a tiny dormitory or a real Halloween party at the DIK house, well sorry Becky. You suck a mean dick but it's the Halloween party we are talking about here. You can't compete with that. And 20 $ !?! for sex with Becky and possibly her friend? Dafuq?? I can get much better for much less at Quinn's restaurant.

It's never going to be less than 6 months again and probably never less than 7 months after season 2. Once you go big, you don't suddenly scale back..at least not DPC. Him scaling back would be like the size of Gov't suddenly scaling back. It just doesn't happen. Both are in an ever-increasing expansion. Getting all of that upgraded equipment just gave DPC incentive to add more instead of speed up release times. Some people prefer more content and longer dev times. I happen to prefer the shorter, season 1 level of content and shorter dev times, but I know those days are a long gone like a fart in the wind.
I'd be happy if he scaled back on the minigames and freee roams. Normally, after finishing an update I apply the mod for 100% Dik and 100% Chick playthroughs but after finishing Chapter 7 I just couldn't be bothered

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
As the game grows in size, so does this task. One single playthrough of episode 8 should take hours to enjoy.
Cringe. I enjoy this game as much as the next guy but who write like this about his own game? Jeez.
Beta testing and proofreading will start after all animations have been rendered to completion and I have gotten the time I need to complete the rest of the tasks.
How about a little conspiracy bit here: maybe DPC is lying to us all here and beta-testers can handle some missing animations? All that in order to make unexpected pre-Halloween release, eh? Eh?!

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
What if that unidentified anal scene was actually Becky?
Probably yes, because Becky has black nails.
Nice, but if it's a choice between a small gathering in a tiny dormitory or a real Halloween party at the DIK house, well sorry Becky. You suck a mean dick but it's the Halloween party we are talking about here. You can't compete with that. And 20 $ !?! for sex with Becky and possibly her friend? Dafuq?? I can get much better for much less at Quinn's restaurant.
It doesn't say anything about Halloween. Most likely, the choice will be between a date with Jill and sex with Becky. Or maybe there won't be any choice at all.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'd be happy if he scaled back on the minigames and freee roams. Normally, after finishing an update I apply the mod for 100% Dik and 100% Chick playthroughs but after finishing Chapter 7 I just couldn't be bothered
Me as well.

For a moment, let's set aside all of the filler, D&G, mini-games, etc. and just focus on the story portion. Think about it like this. You can still get the same amount of content, only it could be parsed into more episodes that you get in shorter time frames.

With one, you get maybe 12-16 total episodes that come out 7+ (who knows how many more) months apart or with the other you get perhaps 20 episodes that come out less than 6 months apart. Same overall pie, but the size of the slices is variable. You still get the same sex with your all favourite girls and all the same DPC drama that everyone has come to know and love. I'll take my smaller pie slices, faster please.

Probably yes, because Becky has black nails.

It doesn't say anything about Halloween. Most likely, the choice will be between a date with Jill and sex with Becky. Or maybe there won't be any choice at all.
True, but still 20 of my hard earned $ is too much (even if that is fake 20 since the monetary system is whacky in game). Becky does seem to be enchanted by the MC's big swinger so if anyone can get her to waive the fee, then it's him.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Nope, prolly too large (14GB on PC) for the android system to support properly. (think it has a 4GB file size limit)
Dark Assassin's android ports are usually compressed tho.. Like he compressed episode 7 to 2GB only so why is it impossible for episode 8 to be compromised as well? .. im sure episode 8 won't be that much bigger than episode 7..id say maybe 20% bigger (of course this is just a guess)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What if that unidentified anal scene was actually Becky? The nails seem to match.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
01.png 02.png
The girl above has totally black nails, I do not see another color like Becky has it, which is black with purple

And they both have the different shape because look at Becky's thumb, it is pointed when the other has it flat.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
!!NEW TWITT

Don't miss the dorm party on Saturday! Cash me or Christie $20! Cool people only!
#DormParty #PartyZonesForEverything

View attachment 1455281
So are we still considered cool if we made fun of Becky in the cafeteria or if we made her vomit at the HOT party? :LOL:
I can’ t wait to see the consequence of this action!
One thing for sure if we got a deep throat I think we’re cool. ;)
Christie looks nice too! I could be wrong but I think she was hanging out with Heather at the DIK party :unsure: And she’s also friends with Jacob’s girl.
If there is a chance to have a scene with some background characters, I’m going! Especially with Kylie and Penny (sorry Derek!)

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
True, but still 20 of my hard earned $ is too much (even if that is fake 20 since the monetary system is whacky in game). Becky does seem to be enchanted by the MC's big swinger so if anyone can get her to waive the fee, then it's him.
Still better than paying 8$ for all Madame scenes. Winner's price, my ass. :illuminati:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Me as well.

For a moment, let's set aside all of the filler, D&G, mini-games, etc. and just focus on the story portion. Think about it like this. You can still get the same amount of content, only it could be parsed into more episodes that you get in shorter time frames.

With one, you get maybe 12-16 total episodes that come out 7+ (who knows how many more) months apart or with the other you get perhaps 20 episodes that come out less than 6 months apart. Same overall pie, but the size of the slices is variable. You still get the same sex with your all favourite girls and all the same DPC drama that everyone has come to know and love. I'll take my smaller pie slices, faster please.

I admire your courage to have the strength to say it again, and I will always be by your side in this

in theory both the halloween party and Tybalt's third date/first date with Bella should be for all players, so I think this scene with Becky is either for everyone or alternative to something else, like Jill's scne a or the threesome with Maye and Josy

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
!!NEW TWITT

Don't miss the dorm party on Saturday! Cash me or Christie $20! Cool people only!
#DormParty #PartyZonesForEverything

View attachment 1455281
New character, you know what that means. :BootyTime:

I remember seeing Christie on the HOTs party on Episode 7, chatting with Clara (the girl that Jacob likes), she was also sitting besides Sage on Tybalt's presentation.
She definitely knows about the MC. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes