lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yes but realistically every single event in the game has missed its' irl counterpart so it'd be kindof weird if Halloween was the one exception to that

Reactions: Icekatana

Spctereus

Jan 5, 2020
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
whats play time looking like for the final episode of season 2? 5-6 hours? It's supposed to be filled to the brim with new content.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I speak only two languages - English and Bad English, but I still can't understand what the fuck he was saying.
Oh my god, aw that is so cute. ???? (Carl maybe) come look at this. Have you seen this? Look at this little character

I may be British but I grew up watching Neighbours and Home & Away :LOL:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Okay, to be more precise with the cutest Diks. The guy is just a generalization. But it doesn't change the essence of the matter. All Hots are complete sluts, as Maya says. Including Sage. I like Sage. But I would never date her. Who knows how many guys she had to sleep with to join the Hots and become president.
First off, nothing wrong with being a slut, #SlutPride.

Second, Elena doesn't come off as a slut and we know Ashley isn't. Also, the challenges varied greatly for the pledges (and were only super harsh for Maya) so it's reasonable to assume that generally they're much more relaxed; only the Diks are established as having set criteria.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I've always felt like that was just an insecure take. Who cares who they've slept with? If you're in a relationship w/ that person as long as they're not sleeping around you their previous sexual history is as valuable as my nephew's glow in the dark vampire teeth

Women like sex and are allowed to have it too

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Maybe in Western countries it is the norm for your wife to have many partners, but in Russia, where I grew up and live, it is considered almost an insult. In our country, two or three partners are considered the norm,If there are more partners, the girl is called a whore and she is evaluated the same way. None of the respectable guys will get along with her.
To me that suggests a lot of sex-positive Russian women lie about the number of partners they've had.

In the west, the rule back in the 90s was that men exaggerate by a factor of 3, women divided by the same.

I note that you make no mention of the number of partners a husband can have, presumably they aren't held to the same standard which begs the question, who the fuck are they sleeping with?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

It was an intense week. The last percentages of work on any update always mean a lot of work.

And since it's the final update of the season, the workload has been even more significant than usual.

I have managed to narrow down the checklist further.

Art tasks that remain:

• Render time for the final animation queue. Currently, 28 animations are waiting to render.
Other tasks that remain:

• Polishing the dialogue and code
  • Playtesting
  • Thorough testing of transferring saves between Season 2 and Season 3 (Steam and Patreon).
  • Double-checking variables
  • Quality control of renders/animations
  • Fixing bugs that I find while testing

I have reached the point where I will playtest both the entire game and episode 8 a lot. If I feel that something is off, find bugs, etc. I will fix and add anything needed as I go.

As the game grows in size, so does this task. One single playthrough of episode 8 should take hours to enjoy.

Beta testing and proofreading will start after all animations have been rendered to completion and I have gotten the time I need to complete the rest of the tasks.

What I do know at the moment is that the planned content for the update currently is:

• 4065 static renders
  • 359 animations
  • 24 pieces of 2D art
  • 36 new songs
  • 31 new sound effects
Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
4000 renders and 400 animations. In six months. Incredible productivity. 80% of the games on this site have only half the planned update of DPC at moment of their full release. I think such a number of animations suggests that there will be many paths with different sex scenes.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Which ep?
So Lily gets some analingus during the Preps party (I think that's episode 5). She complains for a split second then realises there's nothing to complain about.

Quinn gets her starfish cleaned in episode 6 when the mc helps her after she's been attacked and robbed. She'd been hurt, he needed to lick her wounds.

I don't have my reference material here with me, and I'm ashamed to say I can't remember, but does anyone remember if MC went down on either Sandy or Nicole's assholes? Nicole's asshole... That would have been hot. :sneaky:

It's funny, but Sage is definitely guilty of prostitution. During a party at the Diks' in the second episode, she told the newbies at the Hots to find and have sex with a guy. Not to mention immoral tasks for Scavenger Hunting. What is this if not seduction and not coercion to have sex against your will?
Sage asked them to make out with a DIK, that's usually kissing with a deep tongue and some heavy petting, it's totally optional for them to take it up the ass.

I think DPC changed the year of the game I think I remember that it was dalli_x who saw a calendar with the year 2021 or I'm wrong
Be aware he may have seen that in a reflection in someone's eyes... :rolleyes: (Sorry dalli_x , I'm just being mean.)

needs time to finish the work and then at least 2 weeks of beta testing, so yeah, I personally see no chance of late October. More like mid to late November
2 weeks for animations, 2 weeks of testing, im leaning towards the 19th at best and the 26th as a possibility
I'm hoping significantly sooner, he's already testing as he's going now, he doesn't need to retest everything once the final animations are done. It's good to be an optimist, you only get disappointed most of the time...

whats play time looking like for the final episode of season 2? 5-6 hours? It's supposed to be filled to the brim with new content.
I wouldn't be shocked if this episode cracks 10 hours play time. :eek: Not sure why I did that face, I just fucking said I wouldn't be shocked... :rolleyes:

It took me 15 hours but bear in mind I had to go to work in the middle of my play through.

Also, I'm a time traveller
Why did you go to work in the middle of your play through? Obviously just a casual gamer... :rolleyes:

I speak only two languages - English and Bad English, but I still can't understand what the fuck he was saying.
I'm a fucking Australian and I still didn't understand him...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes