Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
It's been a long time since I played this igrulina. I decided to download from old memory. I remember I stopped at the third episode, and there was no further continuation. And now there are already seven episodes available. Gorgeous. I got to my first visit to the "Purple Rose". And I'll tell you what: with replicas there is a complete mess.
Lucky guy, soon Episode 8

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
It's been a long time since I played this igrulina. I decided to download from old memory. I remember I stopped at the third episode, and there was no further continuation. And now there are already seven episodes available. Gorgeous. I got to my first visit to the "Purple Rose". And I'll tell you what: with replicas there is a complete mess.
What in the hell is a igrulina?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
shazba and crabsinthekitchen i played and it was hilarious. But i don't think it's the best ending for Jill path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I agree, it’s probably not the optimum path for Jill, but it’s a very hard one to avoid, it is so funny. :p

If you’re just 100% team Jill, then there’s no jealousy on her behalf. I’ve never done that, but that results in Josy thinking it’s Tybalt’s cock and I guess Sage says nothing, but I don’t know how Jill reacts (she doesn’t go crying to Josy in the bathroom though).

Reactions: StopMeIfYouCan

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I agree, it’s probably not the optimum path for Jill, but it’s a very hard one to avoid, it is so funny. :p

If you’re just 100% team Jill, then there’s no jealousy on her behalf. I’ve never done that, but that results in Josy thinking it’s Tybalt’s cock and I guess Sage says nothing, but I don’t know how Jill reacts (she doesn’t go crying to Josy in the bathroom though).
does that mean that Josy is gonna have a go at it? i mean the poor girl needs some meet sausage in her being a vagitarian is good and all but up to a point! i can imagine Josy disapointment when tyballs gets naked and she cries foul false advertising and tybalt does the "angle" talk (i guess he really is an englishman) and claims that its a cold night!

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I did not explain myself well

that sooner or later we found ourselves in a situation where our affinity was blocked was inevitable (especially in the perspective of a game of 20 chapters), but that at some point we would stop being able to choose during the "major choice" I think it was quite a surprise to everyone (it was mentioned in the sixth chapter but it was not clear what it meant).

more and more players will actually be out of the major choice mechanism, and in fact even those not yet bound in the forced alternation between CHICK and DIK end up being bound too

I think that inevitably from now on the gap between what happens to an MC CHICK and DIK will become marked (and inevitable).
Realistically there were only a few ways to handle it. Originally, I expected we'd just keep removing boxes (right through neutral if necessary) until we were only left with a single box, which would then effectively lock both our Status and Affinity. Once Permanent Affinity was revealed in Episode 6, I was hoping we'd still be be able to make the choices (they just wouldn't affect our Affinity anymore). In retrospect that sort of flexibility isn't DPC's style; the reason the system is so overly-complicated in the first place was probably to dissuade people from metagaming. So it really should not have been a surprise that not only are choices forced, the game will hide the choice itself, too.

In the long run that might be for the best; as I said, the rationale behind why some choices are more important than others was always the weakest link in the system. So if DPC does a good job tying future choices to a consistent 'ideal' for CHICK and DIK actions, it will probably give us the same replay value with less argument and less work from DPC. It won't be great at handling nuanced outlooks, but that was always going to be a big ask for an automated system.

Big IF though.

I wonder what will happen if we cut both chick and dik point and stop at neutral affinity, if its even possible
It's a good question. My first thought was that we could eventually get permanent Neutral Affinity if we play both sides long enough - though it would probably take all of Season 3 to get there.

But that does leave the question of what permanent Neutral Affinity would mean in practice. I doubt DPC would keep writing Major Decisions into the game just for Neutrals (who wouldn't even change their affinity as a result). So either the hypothetical Neutral would either get a standard choice (CHICKs or DIKs would either get no choice or have the other option greyed out), or the game would automatically pick CHICK or DIK for each action based on secondary information (sort of like how the ability to fight Caleb is DIK, but is also locked by the decision to fight the Jocks in Episode 2).

The second option is probably better, but neither seems all that satisfying. So I'm going to reverse course and say the decisions will probably continue until one side of the bar is completely exhausted. If I'm right, hopefully I'll remember this post when we finally learn the truth in ~2025. :cool:

iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
The 21st Major Choice would force a CHICK or DICK Affinity at the latest since that's the last chance to hold out and not have the choices made for you. Since we're at 13 Major Choices now, and it's almost always been 2 per Episode, we're probably 4-5 away unless it slows down a bit.

I've also thought for a couple months now that it looks like there could be a CHICK side and a DICK side to each of the main love interests coming. If you reject Sage early and continue to play the CHICK path, you can get back on her path at the HOTs party in this last Episode. So would that be a CHICK path for Sage? Just wondering? And with the jealousy of Jill at the end of the episode depending on your route, is that a hint at a future DICK path with Jill? Again, just wondering.

Nov 13, 2019
I've spoken in the past about my mild distaste for the 'mind reader' narrative that we sometimes get. It can be a useful tool, but I sometimes think it would be more interesting if we did not always have it. Look at how differently this abridged scene with Jill feels without knowing her internal thoughts.

I could have easily seen Fuckface thinking that maybe Tybalt was having some success with Jill. Certainly, it might have shaken his confidence. This really underlines how important that early morning text from Jill was. Jill was a real champion offering that jog. She went out of her comfort zone for Fuckface because I think she knew how poorly the night ended from his point of view.

Replay that scene and pretend that Jill's internal thoughts aren't there. It really feels different.
It's called a soliloquy and she is annoying, selfish, and overbearing anyway. Sympathy is a disease. I usually turn my brain off when I have to deal with her scenes because i've dealt with scores of people like her, they're not complicated. Norman Bates mom aka anxiety aka bad for my soul... you know who I am talking about, the one that's like fucking an angry bag of cats because you know you shouldn't but god why do I like this? What's more anooying to me is the authors use of soliloquy in backseat driving my MC... AArE YoU ReAlLLy GoNnA rUin HeR LiFe For ClOuT fRom Som JuvInIle IdiOts sOn? no, and it's bullshit that you lose Cathy over this presumably. I know that you can say no but I can't, i'm just nice like that. Don't understand? How about an analogy (Hehe anal) "Next time on The Dumb and the Horny MC tries to fix a toaster... but gets his dick stuck in it? Plot twist! The toaster wasn't broken it just wasn't plugged in but that's ok because here comes X character to plug it in an judge you for it." Everybody always asks "Why MC?' but they never ask "How MC?" and Cathy didn't go down on MC, alright? It was a goodbye kiss. It was innocent. It's not MCs fault Cathy is clumsy and ended up doing what she did, maybe if she didn't drink so much... MC didn't cheat on Isabella, Isabella is cheating on MC with her husband! Do you have any idea what that does to a man? It's like she doesn't even care!

Reactions: hunter8013

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The 21st Major Choice would force a CHICK or DICK Affinity at the latest since that's the last chance to hold out and not have the choices made for you. Since we're at 13 Major Choices now, and it's almost always been 2 per Episode, we're probably 4-5 away unless it slows down a bit.

I've also thought for a couple months now that it looks like there could be a CHICK side and a DICK side to each of the main love interests coming. If you reject Sage early and continue to play the CHICK path, you can get back on her path at the HOTs party in this last Episode. So would that be a CHICK path for Sage? Just wondering? And with the jealousy of Jill at the end of the episode depending on your route, is that a hint at a future DICK path with Jill? Again, just wondering.
If you reach major choice number 17 you will have a fixed neutral affinity. What will that mean for the development of the game, we will see it in episode 9 hopefully.
I leave a link to a post by Meushi where he shows what the game code says about fixed affinities.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5143109

Reactions: ename144 and Meushi

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020

Uh... I tested it... Jill still knew it's the MC's cock... That stupid Tybalt yelled that out as soon as the presentation was over ( Tybalt knew it's the MC's cock... he saw it after the tennis match and apparently mentally scared for life), and Jill heard it (on Bella only path), but she didn't go crying and need Josy's comfort if I remember correctly.

So, yeah, only way to get perfect score with Jill is prolly don't confess your love to Tybalt indirectly...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jill path a few episodes from now:

Jill's mom leaving MC's room and doing the walk of shame in the DIK mansion. :LOL: This is a down payment to Jill's mom for approving the marriage of Jill and MC.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

I'm 100% team Jill. I didn't take pictures of my junk on someone else's phone. I figured it would make me look kind of sleazy if that ever got out since I'm trying to show Jill I'm not to type of guy that does things like taking pictures of my junk on other peoples phones. I think taking the dik pic will also have detrimental effects on the Bella path. :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes