felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It seems pretty clear that Permanent Affinity was the plan from the beginning. The game started chopping boxes off right from Episode 1; something was going to have to happen once you ran out of CHICK/DIK boxes. Whether it works well in practice is another matter, but it was clearly not some last minute patch to fix a failing system. My guess is it will work much like the Affinity system as a whole: good enough to convey the general idea, but not able to stand up to scrutiny. We'll just have to wait and hope for the best.

That said, implementing it halfway through the game makes sense to me. If you wait until near the end of the game to introduce a big change, you don't have much time to explore the consequences of that change. If the Affinity system is meant to illustrate how our choices shape the MC's path to adulthood, then having lots of time to see how our choices pan out is a good thing.

After all, just because the MC isn't sleeping with, say, Sage doesn't mean we must skip new content with Sage entirely. We can still get platonic Sage content - potentially even unique platonic Sage content. Yes, that increases DPC's workload, but it would make the game a lot more interesting if he pulls it off (and frankly, I don't think we can stop DPC from increasing his own workload at this point). Again, we just have to wait and hope.
I did not explain myself well

that sooner or later we found ourselves in a situation where our affinity was blocked was inevitable (especially in the perspective of a game of 20 chapters), but that at some point we would stop being able to choose during the "major choice" I think it was quite a surprise to everyone (it was mentioned in the sixth chapter but it was not clear what it meant).

more and more players will actually be out of the major choice mechanism, and in fact even those not yet bound in the forced alternation between CHICK and DIK end up being bound too

I think that inevitably from now on the gap between what happens to an MC CHICK and DIK will become marked (and inevitable).

Oct 19, 2020

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Something like this would be perfect. So its not MC being cucked and people wont cry about NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And even so, there are many here who would not accept a DP, even with a dildo, just look at Maya and Josy, they will continue to pass the years and they will continue crying. o_O:ROFLMAO:

Oct 19, 2020
"If no mistake you have made, losing you are. A different game you should play."

-Yoda
:D Looks like i wasn't clear enough. I was just asking this; Which episode is this scene from and which scene is it before or after? I mean earlier or close to ending. I'm asking to make it easier to remember.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This scene from which episode and earlier or after a major choice for finding easily.
"If no mistake you have made, losing you are. A different game you should play."

-Yoda
:D Looks like i wasn't clear enough. I was just asking this; Which episode is this scene from and which scene is it before or after? I mean earlier or close to ending. I'm asking to make it easier to remember.
You are absolutely right, you definitely weren't clear enough. I don't think anyone knew what the fuck you were asking. :ROFLMAO:

Now that I understand...

It's near the end of episode 7, right after Tybalt's speech about welfare.

Unfortunately, for this scene to play, it relies on a bunch of things, and some were from ages ago:
  • Get the mc to take a picture of his dick on Tybalt's phone when raiding the Prep's party (episode 5),
  • Be on Jill's path; and
  • Have had sex with Sage in Ep7, or be on Maya and Josy's path.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
You are absolutely right, you definitely weren't clear enough. I don't think anyone knew what the fuck you were asking. :ROFLMAO:

Now that I understand...

Unfortunately, for this scene to play, it relies on a bunch of things, and some were from ages ago:
  • Get the mc to take a picture of his dick on Tybalt's phone when raiding the Prep's party (episode 5),
  • Be on Jill's path; and
fucking Josy in Ep. 2 also works if you're not on M&J path

Oct 19, 2020
Huh?
View attachment 1459920
but anyway, if you don't have a DIK affinity, had a picnic with Jill and climbed to her window
otherwise

Now that I understand...

• Be on Jill's path; and

Thanks for the reply. But looks like im gonna pass this. Didn't snap the dic pic. But rest of them check :/

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I thought you were going to use this:
You missed an opportunity right there my friend :KEK:
Wasn't feeling it that time. Besides, I used that one too recently so if I had wanted to post a futa Jill it would've been

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: shazba and Hawke84

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
So here is my theory about Bella's secret room, but first i want to say that i don't know if anyone already came up with this since i didn't check the entirety of this thread for obvious reasons... I did saw some comments suggesting she could be a psycho but i really don't think that makes any sense whatsoever so i just took it as a joke( which probably was)

Like i said, i don't know if anyone already came up with this but i would like know what you guys think about it, maybe you guys have some insight about my theory or some similar one?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes