RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I just...REALLY don't like Sage in this shot. She looks a lot like Leah from "Acting Lessons," or like some cougar who's about to tell the Walmart greeter that she doesn't have to wear a face mask and to fuck off.

I hope this is just a case of this one image looking bad, like Neil when he says "You got in" and his mouth is agape and he's wild eyed, and that DPC didn't redesign Sage to make her look older, like he made the woman at the front desk of the fitness center look younger.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I just...REALLY don't like Sage in this shot. She looks a lot like Leah from "Acting Lessons," or like some cougar who's about to tell the Walmart greeter that she doesn't have to wear a face mask and to fuck off.

I hope this is just a case of this one image looking bad, like Neil when he says "You got in" and his mouth is agape and he's wild eyed, and that DPC didn't redesign Sage to make her look older, like he made the woman at the front desk of the fitness center look younger.
I don't think Sage's face is what DPC intended you to be looking at in that shot :Kappa:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Please, no. Two the most basic bitch in game. I hope we will see more Jill or Bella in this episode.
Clearly you and I are on different planets. I am utterly stoked about the idea of a threesome with Quinn and Sage. I'm just hoping this isn't just a special render or a dream sequence.
It's probably just a special render preview. But I can hope it's in game!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

You don't like Sage's face? Look at that background in 8k
01.png
The power of having 6 RTX 3090

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Problem is that you’re basically the only who sees those ‘defects’ or ‘big legs’.
The legs are literally the same View attachment 1480825
In such moments I remember people who were crying about Josy’s ass getting bigger in the Season 2 poster…
View attachment 1480836
I guess some people here haven’t heard about lighting, angles, posture, etc. :unsure:
P.S. Josy isn’t even flat or close to flat in the game to begin with
Josy, the Sir Mix-a-Lot Edition.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
For me, it's the war paint. She looks much better without it. I want as little as possible covering that freckled goodness. Sage hasn't quite gone full raccoon, but DPC still hasn't learned that less is more. To each their own I guess. One more reason I prefer season 1 Sage over season 2 Sage.

I hope this is just a case of this one image looking bad, like Neil when he says "You got in" and his mouth is agape and he's wild eyed
Yep, soy face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It can be a little jarring when Neil does it, but he has toned it down in later chapters.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Sage was just really drunk and they were playing " truth or action". Quinn chose action.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a post somewhere with all the previews, clucks and special renders for chapter 8 somewhere? I've looked through the last 15 pages or so, and unless I'm blind I can't see one.

Nov 13, 2019
uhm ... what ?
I thought we were talking about Princess Jill.
In an 'intelligent' discussion about gender specific issues, really it was just a bunch of disgruntled women using big words to mask the fact that they where complaining (which they always do.), one put me on the spot and asked me what I thought was an issue that men had that women didn't care about and I said 'blue balls'. Do you know what it's like to be invisible? It feels cold. So very very cold... They don't think like that so I doubt that's what is happening here. And I hate Jill, to me she is an immature little girl. I was talking about why one character has more presence than the other because I couldn't find what point the person I replied too was making.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Marley300 and `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes