nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Ok guys following this and a just few days before the episode come out what are the scenes that you are looking forward to the most?
looking forward to literally every scene. can't wait.

ok, I'm hoping for a maya/josy breakup. I hope there will be an option in later episodes to beat up the guy who ends up with josy if you end up with maya. just beacause jealousy.
hm. :unsure:
then again, maybe I should really opt in for that threeway relationship with them instead

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
That's what adblock is for. God help any mobile users though. I still haven't found a great adbock for mobile. There has to be one out there.
Firefox on mobile supports extensions. You can install ublock origin on it. Works like a charm.

Within your home network, something like a pihole is really helpful, though it has its limitations.

Reactions: Ilhares

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I knew he had a little release date section on his Patreon. I assumed with the date so near he would have publicly revealed it by now. The more I hear about DPC's Patreon practices the less I like him. Anyway, my point stands. There are plenty of posts stating the release date. It isn't that hard to find.
We get the game anyways, he can do whatever he wants on his Patreon and Discord

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I still think the key difference is that Quinn is optional. You can choose to get involved with her if you want (and meet her criteria), but unlike the actual LIs you can also just skip her personal problems and interact with her only as an antagonist.

You're right that in theory DPC could always add more LIs later, but I doubt he will do so. If the current 5 LIs were added as the MC uncovered their paths, it would make sense to keep adding new ones. But the LIs were presented all at once at the end of Episode 1, even though Bella had shown no interest in the MC and Jill was barely in the game. Even Maya's status had just been thrown up in the air thanks to cliffhanger.

For whatever reason, those 5 were singled out for the end of episode status report. To me, that suggests there's more to the LIs than the other girls the MC fool around with repeatedly. It might be as simple as them being the only ones with proper endings, but I think it goes beyond that.

Either way, though, I don't think it really matters if Quinn is ever made a formal LI. Her importance to the story is obvious, she has her own version of all the LI activities, and it's not like being a formal LI in a DPC guarantees the girl a happy ending. :)mad:)

As far as Zoey is concerned, right now she has no connection to current events at all. I'll wait to see how (and if) she's reintroduced before I judge her romance status.
As I've said before, my hypothesis is that the ending each of the 5 LIs (the ones with EoC cards) have events/endings dependant on the actions of the MC whereas every other girl is on rails and you either see events or you don't, eg. we can smoke weed Riona at the Preps party or not but she gets high either way.

Quinn I see as different in that her actions affect events/ending for the MC and the LIs. I expect her to end up in prison by the end, the only real question is how much damage she'll do along the way (B&R could be forced to close, ruining Jill's family legacy and costing Bella her job, Sage's reputation would be ruined by association, M&J would be separated as Maya got sent to some Christian college and they never see each other again :cry:)

jhonnyjensen

Aug 9, 2021
As I've said before, my hypothesis is that the ending each of the 5 LIs (the ones with EoC cards) have events/endings dependant on the actions of the MC whereas every other girl is on rails and you either see events or you don't, eg. we can smoke weed Riona at the Preps party or not but she gets high either way.

Quinn I see as different in that her actions affect events/ending for the MC and the LIs. I expect her to end up in prison by the end, the only real question is how much damage she'll do along the way (B&R could be forced to close, ruining Jill's family legacy and costing Bella her job, Sage's reputation would be ruined by association, M&J would be separated as Maya got sent to some Christian college and they never see each other again :cry:)
What a depressing ending.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If I'm right, staying off Quinn's path and actually supporting the LI's, if only as their friend, would avoid those bad endings. There would be neutral ending for the LIs we don't end up in a relationship with where they're happy, just not with us :)

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Yes, please. But i see more B&R being restructured(like burke taking all the blame and going to jail too) than actualy getting closed
Be grateful that is only depressing...I still have PTSD from his previous game:cautious:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yes, please. But i see more B&R being restructured(like burke taking all the blame and going to jail too) than actualy getting closed

Be grateful that is only depressing...I still have PTSD from his previous game:cautious:
It may be depressing but it's also not only 100% avoidable but also 100% predictable. We've been told from the very beginning that Quinn is the antagonist, not only to the MC but to at least 3 of the LIs (Maya directly with Josy and Sage being more tangential) but nooooooo, people still believe they can change her :ROFLMAO:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
It may be depressing but it's also not only 100% avoidable but also 100% predictable. We've been told from the very beginning that Quinn is the antagonist, not only to the MC but to at least 3 of the LIs (Maya directly with Josy and Sage being more tangential) but nooooooo, people still believe they can change her :ROFLMAO:
I never understood that but cmon she is/was in the banner so.. she must be a LI right? :KEK:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thin line between depressing and shit. That Quinn ending, that's GOT Season 8 :KEK:
The problem with Game of Thrones' ending isn't that it's bad per se but that it skips several important steps along the way; it's basically this

profit.jpg

Specifically in Dany's case, it was known that 'the gods toss a coin whenever a Targeryan is born', it was shown that she completely rigid in her beliefs and could not accept alternate views and it was demonstrated that she had an over inflated sense of entitlement. All these things made the ending inevitable but also played out like ST Into Darkness doing Khan without redoing Space Seed or Snyder doing Death of Superman without bothering to show the life of Superman

Last edited:

Marine74

Sep 15, 2020
I just downloaded all the chapters saves because my laptop is in for repair so I'm playing on my gaming rig. I know I'm supposed to unzip all the ch's saves into the BAD/game/saves location- do i need to blow away the app data content to be safe then? Just dont want any conflicts etc.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
The problem with Game of Thrones' ending isn't that it's bad per se but that it skips several important steps along the way; it's basically this

View attachment 1504454

Specifically in Dany's case, it was known that 'the gods toss a coin whenever a Targeryan is born', it was shown that she completely rigid in her beliefs and could not accept alternate views and it was demonstrated that she had an over inflated sense of entitlement. All these things made the ending inevitable but also played out like ST Into Darkness doing Khan without redoing Space Seed or Snyder doing Death of Superman without bothering to show the life of Superman
I didn't even finished my pizza when the long night was already over.

Reactions: mojococo

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Maya path.

Again, great story telling by DPC. It is amazing when you find out what a great woman Maya is. View attachment 1504349
To like horror movies is a best trait woman can ever have in my opinion.
Good old King's movies or something good from nowadays like "Don't Breathe".

I once dated this kind of movie-buff girl. We was watching those King's movies almost everyday, sometimes even without sex :KEK:
Best relationship I ever had :HideThePain:

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
It is the natural inclination of every individual to believe that he or she can change the life of the person for whom he or she is intended. It remains to be seen how this virtuous stand could accommodate the massive DIK status. The main character may be the one who ends up broke, drugged and addicted to sex. That makes one dream, doesn't it?

Do i need to blow away the app data content to be safe then?
I advise you to copy your old saves in a separate folder before deleting them, you never know.

Reactions: Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the antagonism with Josy lasted the time to take the piss out of Tommy, without whose presence Josy would not have even been admitted in the scavenger hunt. i think that from that moment on they have not even mentioned each other anymore

That Sage still believes her remains a miracle.... "Quinn has a weird sense of humor" really?!?!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes