cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The differences between 32-bit and 64-bit can be quite notable. I'm not a RenPy expert, so I don't know if it compiles from rpy to rpyc differenty in 64 than 32, but it may (my C compilers certainly do), so that would likely be a major factor.
It doesn't explain why everyone had to download the entire game. We could just copy over the old image and video files from EP7. Imho: Updating the engine and script files could have been done with a patch too, but I'm not an expert nor a coder therefore I will wait for someone with more experience to answer my question.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Damn when Quinn put her feet on your lap and she's all like that's kinky and then you can be like yeah i like it, then later with sage and quinn barefoot/wearing open toe stocking I was like "Finally Quinn footjob!" but no. I sad...

Redsamurai77

Oct 2, 2019
Its in the Room with the feminist and the food. There is a heart on the wall on the right sight.

I could use help with the "Rooster Remant", anyone a tip where to find it?
In the main hallway on the left is a poster board with a picture of the red head teacher you banged from earlier in the game.

Reactions: StrixAluco

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
AHAHAHHAHAHAH

You really can go CHICK, start M/J romance, then drop them and go Sage. This is the most fucked up path I can come up with, but it seems legit. I can't even start to imagine the HOTs parties after that, with him hating Queen, fucking Sage AND having both Maya and Josy as exes.

c._.99

Jul 19, 2017
The game closes itself after the first minigame of the mansion (chapter 8), MC talks a bit with Rusty and then it closes

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Ah child, you clearly don't remember the internet in the `90's!!!!
Pls, i was downloading 1 movie for 2 weeks without turning the PC off in 2000s :sick: and that was on the good one! On the shitty one, i had to w8 5 minutes for the browser to complete a search...sometimes it didn't even load

Gullinkambe

Jul 15, 2021
It doesn't explain why everyone had to download the entire game. We could just copy over the old image and video files from EP7. Imho: Updating the engine and script files could have been done with a patch too, but I'm not an expert nor a coder therefore I will wait for someone with more experience to answer my question.
DPC decided to upgrade Renpy to the latest version for the last episode which means patching is a total nightmare even for above average users. The upgrade was done to severely cut down on lag and most likely bugs as well as not getting stuck in an old version for future episodes. It's much easier to just download the full game and transfer in the old saves even if it's annoying to download.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Gender studies answers :

1- Alvin
2- Gordon, 69 and d9
3- Fried chickens and chasews, 56th street
4- 6
5- Middle girl
6- 18 Burgers and 6 pizzas
7- Sugar, honey and lard
8- 2.99 and 10 boxes
9- Jenny, 5 seconds
10 - Gender misconceptions

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I would read and see what others have said but i dont want spoilers, is anyone elses crashing after talking to rusty about windows? if yes is there a fix?

Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
Any fix for the game crashing/exciting randomly? I have modded saves and I've gotten both fixes I've found yet they still don't work.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes