lol501

Jun 30, 2020
Pretty good update with episode 8 and the ending of Season 2, GG DPC. However - I really still wish Quinn was a main girl/path. By far the most interesting girl in the story in my opinion, and it's sad I couldn't pick her as a ''concrete choice'' after the last couple episodes gave her a lot more scenes (which really stood out to me) with the MC. She's too good to be a side girl, heck she doesn't even have a point system in the code.
I totally agree, wish Quinn was a LI you can choose, her scenes get better with every update. But im guessing DPC has plans for her in the main story line and what threat might come to you down the line so want to keep everything seperate, only reason i can think of why he wouldnt make such a good character a proper LI. Although could change down the line too or maybe thats just wishful thinking haha

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
May I ask something about josy?
I couldn't remember the story of josy properly.
Before the first sex with Josy and MC, I found MC mention(think) Josy has Boyfriend and It's cheating.
So In conclusion Josy cheated her Boyfriend(not MC another guy) and Maya on same time and also she's not a virgin right?
So I wonder who's josy's boyfriend and why she never mention about that guy after that? what happend and Where is that guy now?
I'm kinda confused Am I misunderstanding something?
Josy's boyfriend is the MC :devilish: :love:

Or just look at my first sig "Boyfriend"

Reactions: qudwls02

Ancient Majik

Dec 29, 2020
How you got the Jill scene? I tried many things, but dont get
Answer - be on the chick path --- I was trying to stay neutral - but I dipped int chick +2 and got the shower scene with Jill... I then stayed between Neutral +4 and Chick +4 to pick up Maya / Jose and Bella paths

Ancient Majik

Dec 29, 2020
Before the first sex with Josy and MC, I found MC mention(think) Josy has Boyfriend and It's cheating.
So In conclusion Josy cheated her Boyfriend(not MC another guy) and Maya on same time and also she's not a virgin right?
So I wonder who's josy's boyfriend and why she never mention about that guy after that? what happend and Where is that guy now?

Boyfriend was implied..... remember we learn that Maya was/is Josy's lover (implied boyfriend)

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
There is a solution! Put the file renderer.rpy in the game folder inside the Mac app. Tested it on my old MacBook Air.
All credits should go to cold_arctus
View attachment 1512621
Thanks for the advice! I am absolutely horrible with these things so do you think you can explain it a bit more? Where would I get the file. Do I need to paste this somewhere in the game folder?
"init offset = 1
define config.gl2 = False"
because that's what opens when I click the attachment.
Or do I simply just type out "renderer.rpy" and add that to the app?
Thanks again for everything!

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
She says "boyfriend" to not go into details that she was having a relationship with a girl. So the "boyfriend" she mention is actually maya. It is explained when she goes to college.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
I totally agree, wish Quinn was a LI you can choose, her scenes get better with every update. But im guessing DPC has plans for her in the main story line and what threat might come to you down the line so want to keep everything seperate, only reason i can think of why he wouldnt make such a good character a proper LI. Although could change down the line too or maybe thats just wishful thinking haha
Quinn's whole personality and dynamic is why I feel so drawn to her compared to the rest, she is in a way the antagonist in the plot but you can tell she has actual feelings for the MC even if she says things like ''nah fuck him, I don't like him like that'' to Sage in episode 8 when Sage asks her if she likes the MC. She's definitely putting on a ''tough bitch'' facade and those kind of girls are always the most endearing to me. I believe if she was a main love interest, that would be the most enticing path in the entire game. Even being a side girl, her scenes have really stuck out and given a lot of the main LI's a run for their money (especially Josy and Maya, meh. Sorry not sorry.)

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
In my save doesn't appear the option to choose Jill, only Josy and Maya, Isabella and Sage, what is the requirement to be able to choose Jill?

Reactions: Lazzokun

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
How to trigger the sage and quinn scene according to the walk through being on the sage path should be enough but i cant get it to trigger there has to be something else req for it
It's not enough, if you're on the Jill path (saw the scene where she masturbates) and you try to hang out with her in the library, she rejects you, activating a variable called ep8_quinn_rejected_you making the threesome impossible unless you deactivate it using the console. Using ep8_quinn_rejected_you = False in the console should work unless you haven't fucked her in the ep6 (ep6_quinn_lewd = True in console)

Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: toshiyapong

godlytryhard

Feb 17, 2021
It's not enough, if you're on the Jill path (saw the scene where she masturbates) and you try to hang out with her in the library, she rejects you, activating a variable called ep8_quinn_rejected_you making the threesome impossible unless you deactivate it using the console. Using ep8_quinn_rejected_you = False in the console should work unless you haven't fucked her in the ep6 (ep6_quinn_lewd = True in console)

View attachment 1512678
do u know how to reject jade when preparing for halloween party in the mansion

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the advice! I am absolutely horrible with these things so do you think you can explain it a bit more? Where would I get the file. Do I need to paste this somewhere in the game folder?
"init offset = 1
define config.gl2 = False"
because that's what opens when I click the attachment.
Or do I simply just type out "renderer.rpy" and add that to the app?
Thanks again for everything!
Right click on the attachment and pick Save link as...
Then go the saved file, delete the numbers in the name so it ends up being called renderer.rpy.
Put that file in the game folder. (to see the game folder, right click on game, Show package contents and navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun/)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
If Michelangelo could use assistants, he did and so did all the other Renaissance Masters, DPC can get his head out of his ass and hire help too.
Absolutely spot on! He would most likely be the biggest pain in the ass to work for, but he he needs to be realistic about the wait times. It took almost 7 months for this episode to come out. It's possible the next episode will be longer..... maybe July/August? That would mean the following episodes will come out once per year. It will finish around 2030 if decides complete 8 more episodes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes