Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
hey guys, did we know how many seasons currently planned? Sucks that we need to wait around a year but it's ok if DPC doesn't abandon the game.
"plan" i a little far fetched... more like rumors and hints, nothing too concrete.

But most people think there will be about 4 season, so a total of about 16 episodes...

But i wouldnt count on it. At this state its very unlikely that there will be more than 1 major update a year for the future... to finish with 16 episodes the development has to go on about 8 years, i really doubt that this is gonna happen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

Raza Khan

Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 1510764

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-22
Release Date: 2021-11-22
Developer: DrPinkCake - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Before posting, please read the moderator notice.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

v0.8.1 Update Patch
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -

Splits Win/Linux & Mac

Patches: Hotfix For Cheat Save(v0.8.0)*
Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 522505 View attachment 992057 View attachment 377598 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 522511
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522506 View attachment 992054 View attachment 992056 View attachment 992058 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 992113
For Android
Being A DiK v0.8.0
Brandy Mod
MEGA:-

Reactions: Dragonslayer1196

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Looking at Jade.... Looking at Sage....
I am not sure..... I know all the disbelievers out there think Patreon would rule the day and that it couldn't be revealed on the day that DPC pulls the Patreon plug for Steam exclusive contract....
But both those ladies have some most excellent genetics.... and Tybalt frankly seems to be the adopted one.....Probably dyes his hair to look like mommy.
i dont know why there is a such a big fuss about the adopted part... what do you guys expect? That the adopted kid will be kicked out of the family once its revealed to everyone or what? And than we will get a orgy with them or what? for what?

It just doesnt matter... adopted or not, Sage is the daughter of both, and tybalt the son... there is nothing more to it... and there will be no sex or anything like that between them.

that sage is adopted was just a way for DPC to hide all the time that she is the daughter of Jade and Stephen to make an impact at some point for the players, thats it.

And its a easy way to explain why sage now wants to help maya.

Thats all about to say to this...

Just face it, adopted means DAUGHTER and SON and thats it... and DPC will not cross that line to make any sexual out of it, it will really not happen, not in a thousand years, and not after that.

Reactions: Krahzy8

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i dont know why there is a such a big fuss about the adopted part... what do you guys expect? That the adopted kid will be kicked out of the family once its revealed to everyone or what? And than we will get a orgy with them or what? for what?

It just doesnt matter... adopted or not, Sage is the daughter of both, and tybalt the son... there is nothing more to it... and there will be no sex or anything like that between them.

that sage is adopted was just a way for DPC to hide all the time that she is the daughter of Jade and Stephen to make an impact at some point for the players, thats it.

And its a easy way to explain why sage now wants to help maya.

Thats all about to say to this...

Just face it, adopted means DAUGHTER and SON and thats it... and DPC will not cross that line to make any sexual out of it, it will really not happen, not in a thousand years, and not after that.
Until it does......
(dramatic music)
duh duh duuuuuuuh

• Haha
Reactions: Hahn1900

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
"plan" i a little far fetched... more like rumors and hints, nothing too concrete.

But most people think there will be about 4 season, so a total of about 16 episodes...

But i wouldnt count on it. At this state its very unlikely that there will be more than 1 major update a year for the future... to finish with 16 episodes the development has to go on about 8 years, i really doubt that this is gonna happen.
YES
Finally someone gets it!!!!!!
No chance this goes as long as some fanboys want it to go, no matter what DPC may have said in the past.
He is getting overwhelmed and burned out.
Story is increasingly complicated.
His answer for complications, based on past performance, is a dramatic and unpleasant ending.
I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, so possibly happy ending (lol) and no more than one or two more episodes.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
anim_ending_zoey_ep8_end.jpg
In general, what do we know about Zoey?
1) She was Tremolo's ex-girlfriend and broke up because she went to California. Interestingly, Josy also wanted to go to California. What if she wanted to go to Zoey and knew her?
2) She was an outcast like MC. She was a hooligan if I remember
3) A friend's older brother bought MC and Zoey cigarettes and beer. But who is this brother? Vinnie is the most suitable for the story. Zoey will thus connect Vinnie, Quinn and MC in the story. Tremolo is finally learning more about the drug business. Maybe Zoey is not going to MC, but to her brother? And being in your hometown passing through and just came to see you?
4) Why did she come and what does she need from MC? So far, it looks like she came on purpose. That is, it was no coincidence. Even if she got pregnant, why would she ask for help from MC? They didn't communicate for six months. I don't want to believe in the theory of her pregnancy from Tremolo.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

In the February Q&A, DPC himself said it would be between 14 to 20 episodes, as his season system is 4 episodes at a time, 16 or 20 would be, unless he makes a season 4 of only 2 episodes.

• Angry
Reactions: Arigon and Darg

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Who else would be her best friend though?
Nobody. Quinn was Sage's daughter and Sage even said herself that her and Quinn understand each other on a different level. All you have to do is follow the story and you'll see it for yourself lol. That person doesn't know what they're talking about or they're trying to troll which is cool.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1514887
In general, what do we know about Zoey?
1) She was Tremolo's ex-girlfriend and broke up because she went to California. Interestingly, Josy also wanted to go to California. What if she wanted to go to Zoey and knew her?
2) She was an outcast like MC. She was a hooligan if I remember
3) Her brother bought MC and Zoey cigarettes and beer. But who is this brother? Vinnie is the most suitable for the story. Zoey will thus connect Vinnie, Quinn and MC in the story. Tremolo is finally learning more about the drug business. Maybe Zoey is not going to MC, but to her brother? And being in your hometown passing through and just came to see you?
4) Why did she come and what does she need from MC? So far, it looks like she came on purpose. That is, it was no coincidence. Even if she got pregnant, why would she ask for help from MC? They didn't communicate for six months. I don't want to believe in the theory of her pregnancy from Tremolo.
Just a correction, it wasn't Zoey's brother who was buying, it was a friend's older brother. For this reason Dali thought that friend was Josy and that she was talking about Tommy.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
In the February Q&A, DPC himself said it would be between 14 to 20 episodes, as his season system is 4 episodes at a time, 16 or 20 would be, unless he makes a season 4 of only 2 episodes.
yeah sorry but DPC tell a lot of things to his audience every now and than... and he said btw he wants to do a sci-fi novel and medival novel too... truth to be told, everybody dies, nobody lives forever. If he wants to do 14-20 episodes on being a dik, this will at least take another 6-8 years ant this point. come on, nope not gonna happen. And in february there wasnt even episode 7 out, and since than there was a lot of talk about other rpojects going on and he admitted to be a bit tired of the whole project too...

The signs are more than obvious that he cant go on like this and every episode getting bigger than the one before... its sad, and i wish this wasnt the case, but thats just reality.

At this point of the game there would be a perfect chance to cut many little sidestories short to going on a road to a good round up and multiple endings, and we all know that in DPCs Case there will be good and bad endings for every girl...

i sincerly hope that he has a good plan for the future and is able to let the story naturaly progress without overdoing things so we will get a good ending with all the maingirls and 1-2 sidegirls (like quinn)

But cant believe that he will work on that game the next 6 or way more years, really not.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Just a correction, it wasn't Zoey's brother who was buying, it was a friend's older brother. For this reason Dali thought that friend was Josy and that she was talking about Tommy.
No reason for MC to call Josy "a friend" and Tommy her older brother, if they were already introduced into the Story. Doesn't sound like this leads anywhere.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
yeah sorry but DPC tell a lot of things to his audience every now and than... and he said btw he wants to do a sci-fi novel and medival novel too... truth to be told, everybody dies, nobody lives forever. If he wants to do 14-20 episodes on being a dik, this will at least take another 6-8 years ant this point. come on, nope not gonna happen. And in february there wasnt even episode 7 out, and since than there was a lot of talk about other rpojects going on and he admitted to be a bit tired of the whole project too...

The signs are more than obvious that he cant go on like this and every episode getting bigger than the one before... its sad, and i wish this wasnt the case, but thats just reality.

At this point of the game there would be a perfect chance to cut many little sidestories short to going on a road to a good round up and multiple endings, and we all know that in DPCs Case there will be good and bad endings for every girl...

i sincerly hope that he has a good plan for the future and is able to let the story naturaly progress without overdoing things so we will get a good ending with all the maingirls and 1-2 sidegirls (like quinn)

But cant believe that he will work on that game the next 6 or way more years, really not.
Since you are speculating, so will I, if someone with 10k patrons says he will do 14-20 episodes, why having 16k now would he finish it sooner?
Besides, he himself said that he really enjoyed the development of episode 8, I don't see him wanting to finish Badik quickly.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That happens on which route? Because the truth is that it makes me sad to see Jill like that
This is Jill's reaction to Bella/MC if you haven't been pursuing her. More shock than anything else.

And this is Jill's reaction to Bella/MC while you've also been pursuing her. Quite sad and heartbroken.

EDIT: To anyone curious this is what Jill is seeing in the render oof lmao

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
No reason for MC to call Josy "a friend" and Tommy her older brother, if they were already introduced into the Story. Doesn't sound like this leads anywhere.
Yep, that's right, that's why those theories are usually just for fun.

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
I was under the impression that because season 1 had 6 episodes, season 2 would bring it up to 12 episodes? But I just finished version 8, and apparently the next update will begin season 3?
Season one had four episodes not six, and now so does season two. It ended where you could have some threesome action with Maya and Josie if you made Chic choices. I imagine season 3 will be four episodes as well.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019

DPC clearly also has the money to let more people in on the project.
If he realy wanted to start a new project he could do so any time. Hire 3d artists, a programmer, give them all the raw data to work with, only care about writing and story and let the rest do others. Not sure but i don't think he would just abandon the most succesful and highest praised Adult Game on the market just because he is bored with it.

Reactions: RukiRG

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Since you are speculating, so will I, if someone with 10k patrons says he will do 14-20 episodes, why having 16k now would he finish it sooner?
Besides, he himself said that he really enjoyed the development of episode 8, I don't see him wanting to finish Badik quickly.
yep i liek to speculate sometimes :) its fun ^^

as i said, he tells a lot of things ^^

not long ago he said he was tired, than he wants to start other projects, with the release of this episode now he is again at full energy for the project... it changes a lot, especially in the discord. (and overall DPC is a very moody person ^^ so much is very clear)

And i didnt meant it the way that he wants to finish the game quickly, i just think it is necessary if the game should get a finish at all, and i would say we all agree that nobody here wants to see a abondoned or onhold tag to this game ever.

But my guts tell me, if being a dik will ever be completed, than the episodes must getting way shorter, or maybe not more than 12 episodes overall. I dont know if DPC wants to do that, i dont think so either... but in any other case i just cant believe that he will be able to finish this game with 16 episodes or more (and epilogues too) when the episodes are getting bigger and bigger the way it is now... i just dont see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heycock

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
DPC clearly also has the money to let more people in on the project.
If he realy wanted to start a new project he could do so any time. Hire 3d artists, a programmer, give them all the raw data to work with, only care about writing and story and let the rest do others. Not sure but i don't think he would just abandon the most succesful and highest praised Adult Game on the market just because he is bored with it.
Yeah the "hire help topic" is a big one around here too... and overall, he just dont want to... yet. This topic came up many many times, at patreon, discord and in this forum. Everytime the conclusion was the same, he dont want to work with others closely on the project. There are some things he is working together with others, but not very much... and he is a perfectionist, not very easy to work with people like that when they will correct everything you do.

It would be the best if he just would hire some people to make the coding (cause this is taking a lot of time without creativity process, could be easily handed to others) but until now, he refused to do so... it would be best if he changed his midn about this. Who knows maybe he will, but for now... nope.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes