elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
yep there is a "others" path.
View attachment 1513898

for example, i went here all in on all the side girls in a dik route. in the end i could chose "others" in that case the MC said he isnt ready for any relationship.

ah to get this i would suggest, dont go for jill, bella and J/M, its easy... just fuck side girls, and dont go for the maingirls... except sage, she works too in this route until the breakfast. main aspect for this i think: you need to focus on quinn.
Sorry I have no idea what the exact trigger for the Others, but it gives me the option on my DIK playthrough where my options were Sage or Others.
Got it, thanks to both of you. :)

At least now I have hopes for a Sarah path later on. Just need to wait for the story to advance to the point where MC finds out Lynette is actually a time travelling bodysnatcher wizard currently residing in Troy's body and gets access to her time machine. Considering the storyline so far, this seems as likely as anything to me.

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
yeah sorry but DPC tell a lot of things to his audience every now and than... and he said btw he wants to do a sci-fi novel and medival novel too... truth to be told, everybody dies, nobody lives forever. If he wants to do 14-20 episodes on being a dik, this will at least take another 6-8 years ant this point. come on, nope not gonna happen. And in february there wasnt even episode 7 out, and since than there was a lot of talk about other rpojects going on and he admitted to be a bit tired of the whole project too...

The signs are more than obvious that he cant go on like this and every episode getting bigger than the one before... its sad, and i wish this wasnt the case, but thats just reality.

At this point of the game there would be a perfect chance to cut many little sidestories short to going on a road to a good round up and multiple endings, and we all know that in DPCs Case there will be good and bad endings for every girl...

i sincerly hope that he has a good plan for the future and is able to let the story naturaly progress without overdoing things so we will get a good ending with all the maingirls and 1-2 sidegirls (like quinn)

But cant believe that he will work on that game the next 6 or way more years, really not.
You're not quite right. Episode 5 was shorter than episode 4. In the finale of episode 4, we also expected a grand party at the Diks mansion, but in the end there was a party at the Preps. Moreover, blocking girls will make it easier for him to develop. The main event will be a party at the Diks. Now MC can come to it with her official girlfriend. DPC will no longer need to create an environment for each individual girl and it will be enough just to create several scenes. The design of the campus, classrooms, dorms, mansions have already been created. He may have to design the Burke house, but I'm not sure.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Got it, thanks to both of you. :)

At least now I have hopes for a Sarah path later on. Just need to wait for the story to advance to the point where MC finds out Lynette is actually a time travelling bodysnatcher wizard currently residing in Troy's body and gets access to her time machine. Considering the storyline so far, this seems as likely as anything to me.
oh so the pregnancy makes sense now... of course, the MC impregnantes his own mother :p

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Thats what happens when you do everything alone. If he hired people to help him with the game he would not get tired of it. Right now it looks more like a hobby to him than an actual job that he would take seriously.
He has a lot of money from patreon and steam and people that support him but he is not really using the money to improve the game or hire a team to help him.
It makes me more happy about Studiofow and others who are using their money to hire people for subverse rather than just a couple of them working on the entire game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
oh so the pregnancy makes sense now... of course, the MC impregnantes his own mother :p
Not quite I believe, putting my money on Chad becoming MC's new step-daddy and there being another half-brother on the way.

EDIT: ...unless the preg test belongs to Tybalt's water melon ofc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: RukiRG and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Since you are speculating, so will I, if someone with 10k patrons says he will do 14-20 episodes, why having 16k now would he finish it sooner?
Besides, he himself said that he really enjoyed the development of episode 8, I don't see him wanting to finish Badik quickly.
DPC is now big time. BIG TIME. He doesn't need to ride a train that is driving him down. He made this episode limiting love interests in preparation to end it.
10 episodes max.
He wants to do other things, and his fans will follow. His money is safe so if you think it is about the money, you are barking up the wrong tree. He will keep that going no matter what he does.
He is a Golden Child now.

• Angry
Reactions: scalvi

Raven112

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone have part 4 of 8.0? I was downloading the split file before that changed to 8.1, and i really dont want to download them all again

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Thats what happens when you do everything alone. If he hired people to help him with the game he would not get tired of it. Right now it looks more like a hobby to him than an actual job that he would take seriously.
He has a lot of money from patreon and steam and people that support him but he is not really using the money to improve the game or hire a team to help him.
It makes me more happy about Studiofow and others who are using their money to hire people for subverse rather than just a couple of them working on the entire game.
It seems to me that he will come to this or has already hired. At least there are some weak sex scenes in the game with poor lighting and details, as if his student did it. Just compare the solo scene of Sarah in the toilet and scene with Melanie. Among his moderators and patrons there are several excellent artists with their pages on patreon, he could clearly ask them for help. Maybe it's just speculation and he was just in a hurry, which is why the scene with Sarah came out so bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: magaclaawe

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
but i would recommend to just download the whole game and play it without any mods installed... otherwise there is trouble ahead.
The unofficial update patch won't create any problems because it is shipped with the original (unmodified) scripts together with EP8 archives (images8.rpa, movie8.rpa, music8.rpa).

Only mods and playing on Android will cause problems since both are not supported by dev.

Reactions: Meushi

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Finally got a chance to start episode 8,didnt get to play alot tho sadly but approximately how long is this episode?I know it's supposed to be the biggest update yet so it must be pretty lengthy id assume.

mrpringles

Apr 16, 2018
My game keeps crashing after the same line with a discussion with Rusty pretty early in episode 8 (he must be feeling guilty as hell) any idea how to fix this?

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Yo, Can we get anyone with a way to get info to DPC and get this phone bug address. Multiple people I have seen dealing with it including me.

On different paths as well, People cant Reject Jade, I personally cant Invite Josy and Maya to my room, It says you have messages from girls and when you open there is nothing there and you cant close phone and have to reopen and load a save

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes