rogerroger74

May 9, 2021
On the breakfast montage, Josy (alone), Sage and Jill appeared, but I couldn't choose anyone and MC just decided to befriend them. Is that normal or did I fuck up somewhere?

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
ok so if anyone is interested after a long and arduous journey i have finally found out how to unlock the sage and quinn threesome ( 4 fucking hours later i fucking hate dpc!!!!)

ok so in order to unlock the sex scene you have to have done all of these 4 things (if you dont it wont happen and you'll be locked out of it)

1. maximum dik affinty before the party planning scene,
2. be only on the sage/quinn path ( so no jill maya/josey or isabella paths simutaniously occuring as well)
3.get the cluck photo with quinn in the hot party, and
4. not be rejected by quinn earlier in the episode and make out with her.

1. dik affinity is pretty easy either only do dik stuff or just use scrappys mod and cheat

2. sage/quinn path only this is because if you are on any other path quinn will straight up reject you, i dont know why this is the case Jills path is the only one that has any reprecussions related to quinn but for some reason if your banging anyone else she just does

3. in order to get the cluck photo you have to get quinn a drink at the hot party and hook up with her in the previous episodes

4. in order to not get rejected by quinn in episode 8 you have to both trigger the library scene with her which you do by having dik affinity and hooking up with her in both episode 6 and 7 and also not be on the jill path because quinn will overhear her asking you out in the library and will reject you when you go talk to her, if you get the library scene and dont get rejected you'll end up outside with quinn later and make out with her automatically.

if you do all these and it still doesn't happen try switching up the choices in the blindfold scenes thats the only other thing i did when i unlocked it. hope anyone who hasn't figured it out yet enjoys this. also by going for the threesome you currently effectively lock yourself out of the jill path even with scrappys mod as in order to continue her path you have to have dinner with her friends which you cant do if you want bang both quinn and sage

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
On the breakfast montage, Josy (alone), Sage and Jill appeared, but I couldn't choose anyone and MC just decided to befriend them. Is that normal or did I fuck up somewhere?
yeah you fucked up ^^

it is normal that every girl that you flirt with or even dated once is showing up... but you will only get a route with her when you didnt fucked up the path at some points...

To get josy you have to be in the Maya/Josy relationship, there is no solo Josy route. To get Jill you have to be most of the time faithful and a chick, dont do to many dik actions or you will not have a chance with her... And to go for sage AND Jill at the same time will not work either... those both are branching routes and dont work together in any way.

Reactions: rogerroger74

rogerroger74

May 9, 2021
yeah you fucked up ^^

it is normal that every girl that you flirt with or even dated once is showing up... but you will only get a route with her when you didnt fucked up the path at some points...

To get josy you have to be in the Maya/Josy relationship, there is no solo Josy route. To get Jill you have to be most of the time faithful and a chick, dont do to many dik actions or you will not have a chance with her... And to go for sage AND Jill at the same time will not work either... those both are branching routes and dont work together in any way.
Thanks man!

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
yeah you fucked up ^^

actually you can date both jill and sage at the same time both have branching routes but the dont block you from the other.

As of episode 8 the only ppl who you cant date at the same time (excluding the final choice) are:

cathy and isabella
jill and quinn
maya/joesy and jade

everyone else you can still hook up with freely

rwich

Sep 14, 2017
Reject jade is not working plzz help
If you have an issue with Rejecting Jade, go back to your save where you have to choose LI open cheat menu and set EP4 to "Do not make move on Jade" and EP6 "no Sex with Jade" and then during free roam you will not see that task.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Jam Jam has nailed this one. :p

Quinn is the most interesting character in the game. Is she a cliche? Of course she is, so is every other character in the game. But the slow burn with Quinn is done perfectly. The sex with her was from the get go, but it was never about the sex. The mc can't even put his arm around her without freaking her out.

Of all my posts, my one on Quinn slowly falling for the mc is the one that has had the biggest response. And all the pictures in that post are purely focused on her face. Rather than the least popular, I'd say she's a favourite among heaps of fans.

She can definitely look ugly. She puts it on, it's part of her defences (her scowl, her wolfish grin). But every time her face softens, when she's caught off guard or deep in thought, she looks great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But my new favourite Quinn shot is when she and Riona catch the mc fucking Sage in the HOTs garden.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everyone has their own favorite as far as look's, personally I only find two out of five LI's attractive and Quinn not at all. That said I did find it weird that just when your relationship begins with Sage you don't get a solo sex scene with her.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There is no patch only, you need to download the full episode 8 and then apply the 8.1. DPC changed the version of renPY, so a patch only was impossible.
Nothing to do with with engine update. Everyone can up- and downgrade it as much as they want same as enabling 32-bit support in RenPy 4.10, which DPC removed from his build.

He said a patch was impossible, because he is tired of dumb people who don't know how to copy and paste (merge files).

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
actually you can date both jill and sage at the same time both have branching routes but the dont block you from the other.

As of episode 8 the only ppl who you cant date at the same time (excluding the final choice) are:

cathy and isabella
jill and quinn
maya/joesy and jade

everyone else you can still hook up with freely
If you are on Sage path in episode 6 the choice between Sage and Jill straight up fucks up any chance you might have hooking up with Jill in episode 8, proven by one of the community here doing a "speedrun".

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Nothing to do with with engine update. Everyone can up- and downgrade it as much as they want same as enabling 32-bit support in RenPy 4.10, which DPC removed from his build.

He said a patch was impossible, because he is tired of dumb people who don't know how copy and paste (merge files) work.
I am going by DPC's official statements why he himself did not make an update only. The community doing an update only patch could fuck up your game if you don't know what you are doing regardless.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes