mixati

Jun 6, 2018
Was anyone else thinking that Sage's adoptive parents were going to be MC's grandparents?

I was expecting him to see a photo of his mother or something and that's why he was freaking out.

Honestly this twist doesn't seem like it was planned. There's too many times where the people that would have known acted differently than they would have if had been preplanned.

It smells of Luke/Leia being sudden siblings.

Honestly this and Jill going completly cold on you if you don't ditch a friend seem quite jarring from the rest of the experience.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am going by DPC's official statements why he himself did not make an update only. The community doing an update only patch could fuck up your game if you don't know what you are doing regardless.
No offence... but if you know what you are doing... then you can call BULLSHIT on statements like that ! Official or not ! :KEK:

Reactions: cold_arctus

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Does anyone knows what triggers the rooster post about eating sushi with Jill and her friends?
Can't find anything about it. Thanks :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Got any idea why DPC did not do it himself ? :p My guess : to fuck with the hordes ! :LOL:
Noodles are noodles that need a spoon and a fork.
I am going by DPC's official statements why he himself did not make an update only. The community doing an update only patch could fuck up your game if you don't know what you are doing regardless.
From a technical background I can tell, that his statement was a blatant lie. He didn't provide a patch because he didn't want to. That's all. Nothing to do with the engine, 32/64-bit or his script/code.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
If you are on Sage path in episode 6 the choice between Sage and Jill straight up fucks up any chance you might have hooking up with Jill in episode 8, proven by one of the community here doing a "speedrun".
yeah that doesn't actually prove you cant date both of them that just means you have to choose jill in episode 6 to stop yourself from being locked out of her path you can still date sage at the same time you just dont come over when she's sick

Reactions: Tyzorak

MistorJ

Nov 16, 2019
Anyone know the second gallery scene in episode 8? It's the only one I'm missing and I have no idea how to unlock.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Noodles are noodles that need a spoon and a fork.
Awww ! NOODLES !!! :ROFLMAO:
From a technical background I can tell, that his statement was a blatant lie. He didn't provide a patch because he didn't want to. That's all. Nothing to do with the engine, 32/64-bit or his script/code.
Yeah... came to the same conclusion by the time you raised the question towards Meushi
Welp do not fret folks ! Just download the 20+ GB full versions time after time ! :BootyTime:
could fuck up your game if you don't know what you are doing
Aha ! You mean like the hundreds of posts who downloaded the full version and face " bugs " that needs a hotfix ? :ROFLMAO: Now that is their own doing alright ( even if they don't want to admit it or worse they don't even know ! )

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
actually you can date both jill and sage at the same time both have branching routes but the dont block you from the other.

As of episode 8 the only ppl who you cant date at the same time (excluding the final choice) are:

cathy and isabella
jill and quinn
maya/joesy and jade

everyone else you can still hook up with freely
yeah but dating doesnt mean you can pick the route at the end... i might be wrong, but if you dont go on the hangout date at the end of episode 6 with jill, you wont get the route at the end with her, and at exact that point you have to decide if you want to hangout with either jill or sage, without this "hangout" squence there will be no route ending as far as i know and played it. But correct me if iam wrong...

still you can date both a while, thats true, but dont get the ending i think.

Nov 21, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.8.1] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - -

Being a DIK [v0.8.0 >> v0.8.1]
Original Update Size: 41.0 MB
Compressed Update Size: 22.1 MB
- WORKUPLOAD

Edit: Added Update

More mirror For V0.8.0 (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Brother I only need latest version only can you please upload Update only compressed version please

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
In the February Q&A, DPC himself said it would be between 14 to 20 episodes, as his season system is 4 episodes at a time, 16 or 20 would be, unless he makes a season 4 of only 2 episodes.
Yes but 14/20 isn't the only number we've ever heard from DPC. On Patreon he has said 10, 12, 16/20, etc. The fact is he has always been very stingy with information about the development of the game, personally I don't trust any of those numbers.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
yeah but dating doesnt mean you can pick the route at the end... i might be wrong, but if you dont go on the hangout date at the end of episode 6 with jill, you wont get the route at the end with her, and at exact that point you have to decide if you want to hangout with either jill or sage, without this "hangout" squence there will be no route ending as far as i know and played it. But correct me if iam wrong...

still you can date both a while, thats true, but dont get the ending i think.
you dont get jills ending if you dont go on the picnic date but you can still get sages if you do you can get both since seeing sage is not relevant to her ending

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah that doesn't actually prove you cant date both of them that just means you have to choose jill in episode 6 to stop yourself from being locked out of her path you can still date sage at the same time you just dont come over when she's sick
but the point of this discussion was the route endings... not just "dating" you cant get sage and jill route ending in one playthrough, if you let jill down in ep6, she will reject you

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Could anyone suggest which download site to use? Since NOPY is gone I am nervous to click on anything other than MEGA, which doesn't allow me to download anything bigger than 5 GB anyways :s

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yes but 14/20 isn't the only number we've ever heard from DPC. On Patreon he has said 10, 12, 16/20, etc. The fact is he has always been very stingy with information about the development of the game, personally I don't trust any of those numbers.
exactly, DPC talks very much with just zero commitment to anything...

today he love working on being a dik, tomorrow he is tired of it, than he wants to do a medival novel, the other day a sci-fi novel... than there should be 5 seasons with nearly 20 episodes, than just 10 episodes and season 3 will be the last... and so on...

One thing is sure about the development... nothing is for sure :D

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
but the point of this discussion was the route endings... not just "dating" you cant get sage and jill route ending in one playthrough, if you let jill down in ep6, she will reject you
yes but if you dont you can still get both endings which means that they dont cancel each other out only certain choices prevent you from getting both endings in the same playthrough not one character locking you out from the other meaning you can still date both and get both endings in one playthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: Miyagido
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes