Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Could anyone suggest which download site to use? Since NOPY is gone I am nervous to click on anything other than MEGA, which doesn't allow me to download anything bigger than 5 GB anyways :s
just get an new IP and the download will go on if you use the app... where is the problem in that?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yes but if you dont you can still get both endings which means that they dont cancel each other out only certain choices prevent you from getting both endings in the same playthrough not one character locking you out from the other
nope you cant get the jill ending if you go with sage at the end of ep 6, just checked it again. she will reject you.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Has anybody done a run through playing like a total chick? If so do you get any sex and with who? I thought about doing this but is it worth it or not?

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Could anyone suggest which download site to use? Since NOPY is gone I am nervous to click on anything other than MEGA, which doesn't allow me to download anything bigger than 5 GB anyways :s
There's an rpdl torrent you can find for the whole thing.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
nope you cant get the jill ending if you go with sage at the end of ep 6, just checked it again. she will reject you.
In my run, I didn't choose Jill in episode 6, and yet I can choose her and she doesn't reject me.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Has anybody done a run through playing like a total chick? If so do you get any sex and with who? I thought about doing this but is it worth it or not?
Its worth it, you only miss scenes with Quinn, Jade and other hots.
You have scenes with:
Jill, Bella, Sage, Josy, Maya, Nicole, Sandy, Lily, Riona, Camila.

Reactions: AchedCroissant

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
She comes in last because she's the antagonist...she's supposed to be the poster-child for dislike. Also, not a lot of people who are "Anti-Quinn" even give her route a chance. If they did, they'd soften their stance on her. Go through this forum and you'll see a lot of Quinn profile pics and a lot of Quinn love. She isn't as unpopular as you pretend she is but ok.
its cause she starts off as intentionally antagonistic which can put pple off and then in order to play quinns route you essentially have to make certain choices in the text messages which i reckon most ppl dont really pay that much attention to and lock yourself out of pretty much everyone but sages route and since it takes like 4 hours to speedrun 4 episodes, when you do that most ppl arent really gonna wanna play her route im afraid

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm not playing the game for you.

So you agree with me.

You literally just said she is the least liked.

You are also completing ignoring my other problem with it. :unsure:
1. I've played every route possible in this game multiple times. Just admit that you don't have an answer to the question.

2. No, I don't agree with you. She comes in last in Patreon polls. Big deal. There's an entire population of people on this forum that aren't Patrons of DPC. You're looking at one dimension.

3. I said she's the least liked in Patreon polls. Read above.

4. What was your other problem with it again? No Sage route? If it's that, then I'm assuming you forgot about the conversation her and MC had outside the HOT party in Episode 7 where they discuss the fuck-buddy status and basically agree to explore the relationship. Also in Episode 8, if you're on Sage's path, they blatantly kiss right in the HOT mansion during the massage/study session.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes