Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
you forgot the Burkes... they are filthy rich.

But it would be a poorly written option too if its revealed that the MC is related to the Burkes in someway... cause again, no way in hell that there is no lastname on a inheritance mail from his grandfather about his mother.

i really hate this Family--story-thing about the MC... he has got the inheritance from his mother, even with a letter from a lawyer and grandfather in it and doesnt know her lastname? Fuck me that is really bullshit... sorry, sounds harsh, but it is just that.
Neil never married Lynette, so yeah. And being honest, Lynette could easily have droped her family name after fleeing or maybe her cunt of a father even legally forced her to abandon her family name.

That said so, Neil obviously never found necessary to mention her family name nor the MC wanted to know it. Emotionally speaking, they have tons of reason for not wanting to have anything to do with Cuntfather.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
when i choose isabella at the end of episode 8 , the scene with her keeps repeating itself and i cant end the game

Woland2k

Apr 21, 2020
Hello, I just tried to upgrade from V7 to patch 8.1, but then the game doesn't start and tells me:
Exception: Could not load from archive characters.rpyc.
?? Anybody can help?

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Quick question for anyone that's done Quinn's path over from scratch when 8.0 was released. Am I mistaken, or did DPC remove the part when Quinn slapped Riona?
I went back and checked versions 7 and 8 and the slap still happens on mine. Funny thing though I totally forgot that Quinn gives Riona a literal pimp slap :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
when i choose isabella at the end of episode 8 , the scene with her keeps repeating itself and i cant end the game
Download the patch
v0.8.1 Update Patch
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -

_The_Dude_

Jan 17, 2020
Great update once again!

I don't know if you talked about this but there is something in my mind about the last animation which is teasing the halloween party:

and so:

Last edited:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Hey! I've made a mod that allows you to skip some free roams and some mini games in the game.
The mod is not entirely skipping the free roams, it will still show you the scenes that happen during it and will give you an opportunity to use the phone as in a normal free roam so you don't miss on anything.
This is mainly intended for people who replay the game and don't want to waste their time on the useless interactions (moving around, searching for stuff, etc...) that are present in the free roams.

The mod is completely optional, every time there is a skippable event you will be asked if you want to skip it or not.
I will add more events to the list in the future.

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder. If you have an old version of the mod already installed remove it before extracting the new version.

LAST UPDATED ON: 28/04/21

For any issue with the mod send me a message.
One of te best mods ever. Thanks a ton for this

Reactions: SaintYoungMan
Jan 15, 2019
plenty was lost! trust friends and the naivety that some things are meant to be!
Besides Jill is over 20 and still a virgin so an opportunity to live life and grow up was also lost!
i guess she grew up somehow but a twist growth is hardly a good way to mature!

I had an Aunt who lived up until 93 and died 30 years ago!
she fall in love at the age of 14 and when the dude dumped/disappear on her she spent the rest of her life in bed in a deep deep depression!

not sure if she died a virgin but if she did not she only had sex once or twice in her life!
from the rumors i heard her loved one died in world war 1 but it was mainly rumors,
and she seemed to have a love hate relationship towards me like i reminded her of him!
so she never opened up to anyone and her story was always told in wide brushes and very little details!

So do not ignore the heart pains of the naive!
Bruhhh stop making stories

TurkeyDinosaur

Jan 9, 2020
So I played through to the end of Ep 8 - I've got a few renders but I'm missing quite a few too, I can't figure out how on earth I'm missing these renders. Is there a guide anywhere or can someone point me in the right direction?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
What do you think about Smith & Reading, Bella's College, she even mention the campus is even bigger than B&R. Smith or Reading might be a rich family name too.
what i think about that? nothing, cause it doesnt matter anything to the story...

What does it matter if Lynette would be a rich smith or reading from a college that doesnt has anything to do with the MC or Jill?

We already know that Lynettes Family is filthy rich... but its obviously a family that does matter to Jill in someway... Smith or Reading would be just any family... *shrugs*

But as i said, i hate this storyline very much, cause it just doesnt make any sense that the MC doesnt know the lastname of his mothers family in the first place.

But maybe we all are reading to much into that family thing of the MC and it doesnt matter that much...

Iam thinking more in this direction for now:

We all know about the house on the photo with Jill on it and Lynette and her friends... so there is a connection. But maybe it has nothing to do with a family connection to the MC. Maybe its all about Lana... My guess? Lanas death could be very well connected to the Family of Lynette (dont know in which way though, not directly by Lynette, cause of timeline issues, but maybe someone other of the Family)... in that case it would not matter to the MC what the lastname of Lynette is, so there wouldnt be a point in the game to mention it.
But the Name would matter for Jill. That could be a good reason why we dont know the name yet, cause its not important for anyone other than Jill...

Either way, iam convinced that Lana is in some way connected in this whole thing too... its just not only a coincidence that the MC make the same thing like lana did in ep7 with throwing some pebbles against the window, and Jill repeating the exact same thing... and later talking about fate.

And Jill is making this project in lanas name... An endowment/Foundation in some sort... so Lana is important in the whole story too... maybe she is the connection after all, and is connected to Lynette in someway and Jill knows her, will stumble over the picture someday... dont know...

argh i just hate this storyline ^^ Cause no matter how this will be resolved, it will suck anyway cause it will have many plotholes i think... but maybe DPC can pull it off in a good way so all will make sense, even the point that were missing the Lastname so far and MC doesnt know it too... but i just cant believe that.

Afterall... the whole story only matters if youre on Jills path though... if youre not with her, you dont get the picture and nothing of this matters. So either way, this thing will have impact on the Jill/MC relationship... but i will not hop on the incest train, Jill ist not related to the MC. So i think if youre not on the Jill path, the whole thing doesnt matter at all that much.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is the most natural wonderful woman in this game. She loves nature soooo
much!
Great update once again!

I don't know if you talked about this but there is something in my mind about the last animation which is teasing the halloween party:

and so:

Jill wants the full experience ... wealthy bombshells are pure in all the ways!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes