rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
DrPinkCake should make a sex scene with Sally, out of all the girls in this game she is the 1 I like the most, She is cute asf without glasses.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Help! How do I get this scene (2nd of episode 8)?
its the BJ from sage, if you can tell her about chad being gay... dont do it and you get the BJ...

Yeah i know makes not much sense, but it is what it is, lie to your girlfriend to get a BJ :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Put her mind at ease ... shelter her from that buffoon!
its the BJ from sage, if you can tell her about chad being gay... dont do it and you get the BJ...

Yeah i know makes not much sense, but it is what it is, lie to your girlfriend to get a BJ :D
Act like the man she wants to be with 4 once in your sorry life and
stand up to adversity of this situation to keep her from harm.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Well, as far as I am concerned, after this update if one wants to avoid bad feelings/tragedies, stay away from CHICK path. The Jill path is meh and bella means sadness and confrontation. I will start a DIK run.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I need some help. I'm on episode 7 and I need to Get the Alphas out of the party. I pushed one into the pool (said 2 out of 8 Alphas are out) How do I get rid of the rest? Any help would be very appreciated! This roaming stuff is a headache. I have no clue what to do....

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, as far as I am concerned, after this update if one wants to avoid bad feelings/tragedies, stay away from CHICK path. The Jill path is meh and bella means sadness and confrontation. I will start a DIK run.
Honestly, I think the opposite. You just need to reject one of them in the beginning. DIK path is a No Good if you want a girlfriend, but it's a big YES if you just wanna fuck around.

Reactions: StingerWolf

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. great .. try the name sake path this game was tailored for.
Yeah, chick path only works well with Josy+Maya
Munch on all them bosoms, fiddle all the g spots, feel all the bums ... prosper!

twreuter

Mar 19, 2020

Lying to ge a BJ. Actually, when you think about it, it makes a lot of sense :sneaky:.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I need some help. I'm on episode 7 and I need to "Get the Alphas out of the party. I threw one into the pool (said 2 out of 8 Alphas are out) How do I get rid of the rest? Any help would be very appreciated! This roaming stuff is a headache. I have no clue what to do....
Going off memory here, so some may be wrong
- Kick Dawe into the pool
- Do Arieth's sidequest to get rid of the ones in the kitchen
- Do the Derek/Ashley/Anthony stuff to get rid of Anthony
- Ask around about who invited Chad, that will lead to the group with Chad leaving
- One is flirting with Lily, so talk to her to get rid of him
- Make Heather a drink, then find one in her bed, tell her and she'll kick him out
- Talk to Josy after Sage leaves her, one will hit on her and she'll get rid of him

I think that's it

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
what's the difference between 0.8 and 0.8.1, I already downloaded 0.8 do I need to download 0.8.1?
Some bug fixes, see opening post version history for details. I'd say get it, it's not a big patch. Scrappy's mod is also updated to 0.801 if you use that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes