Dec 19, 2019
hm dont know what for...

Just a prank from DPC to drive us crazy?

I mean... hey suprise lynette is pregnant... oh wait, yeah we play her son :D

Nah dont think so.
While I don't think it's Lynette's pregnancy test, it's good to make it clear that DPC likes to trick us sometimes.

Bella4eva

Oct 11, 2021
How can I disable the buttons when i look at the special renders? i want to make screenshots without the buttons but "h" dont works there...

Any tipps?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Kindly someone tell me How to make Bella as Main LI ,I tried with both Dik & Chick affinity but not getting her path. If anyone got bella route save or tips on how to be bella path... Please Help
Chapter 2 after the 11th Freeroam:

Wear the dildo helmet / Let Derek keep it
Pay for her meal / Don't pay
(the scene with Isabella has a lot of variables that will determine if the MC will be able to have a
relation with her:
- if you tried to kiss Isabella in v0.2 you get a +1
- if you tried to peek on Isabella in v0.2 you get a -1
- choosing 'Pay for her meal' gives a +1
- if you insulted the cafeteria worker in v0.1 you get a -1
- if you beat up Troy in v0.1 you get a -2
- if you succeeded in both the English and math test you get a +2
- if you're wearing the helmet you get a -1
at the end of the scene the total points you totaled will be calculated, if the total is < 0 you get a
RPIsabella -1, otherwise you get a RPIsabella +2 and set the variable ep3_bella_come_around, that
will be important if you want the MC to spend the night with Isabella at the start of v0.4)
< if you picked 'Wear the dildo helmet' >
Joke / Just tell her
Place a hand on her thigh / Do nothing
Later on, do NOT fool around with Cathy when you drive her home.

Saves:
- Page 13.12: Neutral run
- Page 17.10: Full Chick run

Both at the end of C7. Hope the attachments work.

Reactions: puxi

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Do you have any proof that her Husband is dead? I can not remember this being mentioned a single time. It is said that he is GONE many times, but not that he is dead. Gone can mean a lot of things. He is lost in war. He went for cigarettes and never returned. Or ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty sure Bella is the only one that even refers to him at all. And the dead thing is going off on the theory that some people we're having, that in the beginning of Episode 8, that her talking to husband, was imagined by her.

And even beyond that, there have always been theories that he might have been killed in war, or considered MIA, even before this new theory.

But I'm pretty sure, no one else has talked about Bella's husband. Unless Jill maybe mentioned him? There is something deeper going on with Bella, then her husband just leaving her, or something mundane like that.

Yeah, I'm sure Bella is keeping her Comatose husband in that room, like fucking Norman Osborne does to Harry in the Spiderman game. Come on, she's gone most of the day, almost every day, who's looking after him then?

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
How can I disable the buttons when i look at the special renders? i want to make screenshots without the buttons but "h" dont works there...

Any tipps?
Click the scroll wheel on your mouse (don't scroll it, click it in like a button)

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Small idea, a lot of people thought that maybe Mel was the one cheating with Chad. But maybe she's the one that blackmailed him? Because remember, someone did that to Chad, forever ago. I have no idea why she'd do it though? Maybe Chad's family is super rich? Also Mel was at the DIK party when Cathy's nudes leaked.

Reactions: goldenrule91

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Who else up for taking Tommy's girl? he don't treat her right at all lol

I just realized she's the 1 who was in the wheelchair during the flashback

Reactions: goldenrule91

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Small idea, a lot of people thought that maybe Mel was the one cheating with Chad. But maybe she's the one that blackmailed him? Because remember, someone did that to Chad, forever ago. I have no idea why she'd do it though? Maybe Chad's family is super rich? Also Mel was at the DIK party when Cathy's nudes leaked.
I think the same thing, I think blackmailing Chad is something that Burke wants and I subscribe to the theory that Sarah and Mel are actually working for Burke. Quinn's whole involvement with Burke is a mystery for now so whether Quinn knows about their loyalties or whether it'll come as an eventual 'betrayal' to her is suspect too.

Ya Tommy is an asshole to her when she's in a wheelchair but she still goes for him :KEK: Welcome to the Cuck Tommy club brother.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017

Damn right I am. Since you have to be on the DIK path to get close to her (at least I think so, since you can't get her a drink unless you are getting rid of the Alphas at the HOTs party), I had to think about what to say at the breakfast scene. the DIK option is to tell her to get your jacket from your room which makes her mad, but you can say you would give her your jacket which lowers your DIK score. We'll see it if makes a difference later.

I also didn't realise that it was her in the wheelchair my first few times through. If you play the game again and look who's in the background, you see a lot of familiar faces. Like Jill's mother was at her recital this chapter.

Reactions: rambo316

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Would be GREAT if someone could provide a torrent link to the full release. Everything over 5 GB of download is going to be a hell of a mess ^^

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Damn right I am. Since you have to be on the DIK path to get close to her (at least I think so, since you can't get her a drink unless you are getting rid of the Alphas at the HOTs party), I had to think about what to say at the breakfast scene. the DIK option is to tell her to get your jacket from your room which makes her mad, but you can say you would give her your jacket which lowers your DIK score. We'll see it if makes a difference later.

I also didn't realise that it was her in the wheelchair my first few times through. If you play the game again and look who's in the background, you see a lot of familiar faces. Like Jill's mother was at her recital this chapter.
Personally I think for girls like Heather and Jill you might have to play neutral path in order to get them.

Some of these chicks are easy to get if you just play the nice guy or the asshole, but for others its more complicated than that.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I need some help. I'm on episode 7 and I need to Get the Alphas out of the party. I pushed one into the pool (said 2 out of 8 Alphas are out) How do I get rid of the rest? Any help would be very appreciated! This roaming stuff is a headache. I have no clue what to do....

1 and 2 - enter the kitchen to see caleb is there
go upstairs. talk to everyone you can. after you deal with all the rooms, go to the toilet, get paper towels (whatever) for arieth. she'll get caleb and another guy out of the kitchen.
3. go to the room by the kitchen. click on the drunken dude on the bed (the guy who was annoying lily before). enter the kitchen and talk to heather. she'll kick him out.
4. make a drink for josy and tell the guy to fuck off as you're giving her the drink
5. push dawe into the pool
6 and 7 - talk to sage outside so she moves to the 1st floor. once you talk to her there, she'll ask you to find out who invited chad. ask elena. melanie will run to chad so run to the room he's in and follow her. they leave as soon as melanie whispers something to chad
8. talk to ashley (this is done as soon as you get to the upstairs party room where people dance) call derek and mention her. he'll call her and the guy who's with her will leave.

think that should be it.

Last edited:

TurkeyDinosaur

Jan 9, 2020
the chick path and all the diferent pathways! that is what you are missing! and also the madam just call her on the last freeroam and pay her up!
Thanks - managed to get loads more. Only missing the Jill one from the end of s7 and following onto the Jill one at the end of s8... does that need the chick playthrough too?

Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes