*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Pretty sure Bella is the only one that even refers to him at all. And the dead thing is going off on the theory that some people we're having, that in the beginning of Episode 8, that her talking to husband, was imagined by her.

And even beyond that, there have always been theories that he might have been killed in war, or considered MIA, even before this new theory.

But I'm pretty sure, no one else has talked about Bella's husband. Unless Jill maybe mentioned him? There is something deeper going on with Bella, then her husband just leaving her, or something mundane like that.

Yeah, I'm sure Bella is keeping her Comatose husband in that room, like fucking Norman Osborne does to Harry in the Spiderman game. Come on, she's gone most of the day, almost every day, who's looking after him then?
As far as i know she is just at work. MC is calling her and knocking at her door many times and she is always home. Comatose need fluids, nutrients and eventually medicine. That's easy to arrange before going to work. No one else mentioned her Husband? Hmm. I will look after that.

About the comatose thing. I have just scratched that theory. Going back and looking at some scenes: After asking Jill about the locked room, she will later go to that room and try to open it herself. If my theory would be true, then Jill would definitely know about it. So, yeah. I think that's off the table.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Pretty sure Bella is the only one that even refers to him at all. And the dead thing is going off on the theory that some people we're having, that in the beginning of Episode 8, that her talking to husband, was imagined by her.

And even beyond that, there have always been theories that he might have been killed in war, or considered MIA, even before this new theory.

But I'm pretty sure, no one else has talked about Bella's husband. Unless Jill maybe mentioned him? There is something deeper going on with Bella, then her husband just leaving her, or something mundane like that.

Yeah, I'm sure Bella is keeping her Comatose husband in that room, like fucking Norman Osborne does to Harry in the Spiderman game. Come on, she's gone most of the day, almost every day, who's looking after him then?
Okey so i found the right save game and MC and Kill are actually talking about her Husband, but Jill say's that she can not make MC understand without telling him things that she shouldn't tell him. There are also Photos around the House, so Jill definetly knows whats going on. She doesn't know what's in the closed room though. I THINK the comatose theory is off the table, but I'm not 100% sure. Whatever is in this room, she is also hiding it from Jill.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks !! But when I follow the story, it throws an error in every scene of the game. Do you know why it is?
Did you update the game to 0.8.1?

You need to download the entire 0.8 base game, then the 0.8.1 update, then Scrappy's 0.8.1 mod.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes