Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
There is a pebble in this machine however. I did Jill & Bella & J & M and even had a lot of Sage content, though I wasn't on her path and chose Jill. There was like 0 punishment, for choosing her. Neither from J & M nor from Bella, hell even Sage played out rather well. While on the other hand if I chose Bella(tired that as well), the Jill part was rather unsettling...
For all the LIs the one i think that would react the best to rejection would be Sage. The others not that much, i'm actually kinda scared of what Bella can do (with MC and with herself) in the future because of this rejection, her route and involvement is already too foggy it's impossible to see the outcome.

loytre

Jun 13, 2018
This is exactly what I'm doing. I started saves where I went for all sex scenes I could, and just watched the fireworks happen. I am eagerly waiting on the upcoming Heather and Sally scenes, despite any fallout they cause. Why wouldn't I when I can easily just make a new save that can avoid the consequences later on.

It's also what I've done for Where The Heart Is. Since there's no harem or incest, and I'm banging the whole family, next update (if it ever comes out) is going to be ugly.
That's what I do every time as well. Unfortunately, it doesn't work in this game. You have to pick at some point and you end up missing a lot of stories/content.

Reactions: Pennel

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
MC may be naive (it has never happened to me to have to deduce the degree of relationship of the people I know, they were revealed to me naturally, I never checked the documents of the girls I dated but I always knew their last name), but the fact remains that he is surrounded by idiots

if a friend of mine is dating the daughter of a teacher he is taking a course with, I would warn him at the first opportunity...

if a friend of mine hangs out with both the daughter and the mother I would feel it my duty to warn him.

the more we go on in the game the more I re-evaluate Arieth, who at least has the excuse of being distracted from her main activity :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, the more I thought about it, the more implausible it sounds. MC meets a girl and finds out her name is Sage. Never once did it dawn on him to say "Sage what?". Getting to know someone after a couple of months and not knowing anything about them is unreal.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's a fantasy game at the end of the day. If I like to bang all of them and get away with it, I should have that option imo, but I respect DPC's work nonetheless.
That's not how fantasy works... That's like saying MC should be able to fly and have super-strength just because it's fantasy.

Unless by "fantasy" you mean shitty writing that makes no sense within the established setting of the author. There is a reason the harem genre so often takes place in alternate, fantasy worlds (isekai). Because in realistic settings like this one, it looks stupid as shit.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
That's what I do every time as well. Unfortunately, it doesn't work in this game. You have to pick at some point and you end up missing a lot of stories/content.
Yeah, but it incentivizes multiple playthroughs. I do enjoy going through it again, so doing so to see different variations is fun for me.

I don't understand how anyone could only have one file for this game (or others with branching paths).

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
There is a pebble in this machine however. I did Jill & Bella & J & M and even had a lot of Sage content, though I wasn't on her path and chose Jill. There was like 0 punishment, for choosing her. Neither from J & M nor from Bella, hell even Sage played out rather well. While on the other hand if I chose Bella(tired that as well), the Jill part was rather unsettling...
There will be punishment in the end of the game though, and everyone knows what's going to happen.

Choose:

Josy and Maya - MC will have to save only one from a fire;
Sage - MC will end up miserable and kill himself because of his in-laws;
Bella - MC will be cucked and left alone when James returns;
Jill - MC will get so bored by her that he'll turn gay and join a three way relationship with Chad and Troy;
Choose any other - MC will end up in jail and he'll become gay by force.

For real though, there isn't any punishment yet because DPC is still setting up the story for each LI, to then go all out on their drama involving MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Classic show problems. The way it solves tension makes more difficult every time to build up tension again. Thats why kids shows always had a "bad guy" more powerfull then the previous one. But it's still the same thing.
Now, to be addicted to the story is a good thing. Or you mean addicted to tension and mistery?.
Addicted to constant dangers that are always hinted at and never really explode.

the drugs, the restaurant, Maya's father, Riona's stalker, Quinn's coke bag, Mona's destiny, Bella's husband, Vinnie... they are always on the horizon, one can be in tension for 6 months (the time of the new episode) not for the whole life

who vandalized the DIKs house is still of interest to anyone? who sent the letter with the pictures to Chad?

Reactions: dolbie158

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Plot got worst in episode 8 imo, just going for shock value and drama. how tf you don’t even know your fuck buddy’s last name??
there's no proof he knows his own last name.
MC does not care about last names, he is a real alpha male he just have to show his magic cock and girls come to him without him telling a word. No more information are needed, just her name so he can say it during the sexual act to remember himself who is fucking. Like a real man! Surnames are valuable only by preps, not by a DIK! A DIK looks at boobs and arses, not surnames! Say it loud!

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
When going only for Jill right from the start, she still has a scene in the bathroom with Josy where they say that I'm smashing other girls :D
You aren't on a Jill only route if your are "smashing" other girls. You only go the the bathroom with Josy if you take a pic of your dik during the mansion party.

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
the way Jill and Bella had that chat in bed when jill slept over... if thats what i think it is... like they had some girl on girl loven... why not make jill and bella a dating combo...

loytre

Jun 13, 2018
That's not how fantasy works... That's like saying MC should be able to fly and have super-strength just because it's fantasy.

Unless by "fantasy" you mean shitty writing that makes no sense within the established setting of the author. There is a reason the harem genre so often takes place in alternate, fantasy worlds (isekai). Because in realistic settings like this one, it looks stupid as shit.
Dude, It's not even that crazy that someone in MC's shoes could get away with this. I know people who do similar stuff in real life. You're acting like I'm asking for dragons and rainbow cum. You're taking this way too seriously. It's a game that's supposed to give you an outlet to your fantasies. The MC has gotten away with it so far into the game. Suddenly, it's crazy to ask for him to keep his options open?

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
the chick path and all the diferent pathways! that is what you are missing! and also the madam just call her on the last freeroam and pay her up!

is that the scene where you force Nora into the bathroom and rape her ass while she cries please stop? gotta say i enjoyed that one greatly! or maybe it was just a wet dream of mine, one of those for sure!

he is right! and i do not mean the explanation for the story! i mean you better lie to your girlfriend if you ever wanna get a blowjob part!

dude keep your eyes on the prize! its getting the BJ that matters and anything that gets between you and getting a BJ is wrong even if its the right thing to do! particulary in Rl where you are only likely to get it on weeding anniversaries and only if you spend at least 10% of your annual income!

Lets not even talk about getting anal after 1 year of relationship she will shut you down faster then you can cum thinking of Jill 1st sex scene!

some people
you force Nora into the bathroom and rape her ass while she cries please stop?
and in which episode because i went with her in the bathroom in episode 6 with her own consent but didn't had anal

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, the more I thought about it, the more implausible it sounds. MC meets a girl and finds out her name is Sage. Never once did it dawn on him to say "Sage what?". Getting to know someone after a couple of months and not knowing anything about them is unreal.
but you don't need to ask them directly, these are things you find out when you hang out with someone more or less assiduously.

a library card, the results of an exam on display, a professor who calls you by your last name, any subscription...

in BADIK the main causes of death are homosexuality and registry office :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

loytre

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, but it incentivizes multiple playthroughs. I do enjoy going through it again, so doing so to see different variations is fun for me.

I don't understand how anyone could only have one file for this game (or others with branching paths).
Honestly by the time, I'm done with the game, I already know a lot about the characters and the story, and it's just not as immersive anymore for me. I like to completely believe I'm living the experience.

Reactions: buggs

comboknightguy

May 11, 2019
is 8.1 patch working properly? I keep getting something about 301 main script after going from 6.1 to 7.0 (patch) to 8.1
Am I missing anything?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Dude, It's not even that crazy that someone in MC's shoes could get away with this. I know people who do similar stuff in real life. You're acting like I'm asking for dragons and rainbow cum. You're taking this way too seriously. It's a game that's supposed to give you an outlet to your fantasies.
If you mean fucking around like a sex addict, yes that's the realistic part. That's what I've been in doing on my main save in this too. But I 've never seen someone doing that long term with so many as shown in this game, in a circle so small (almost incestuous) like college and not getting caught at least once. Maybe they exist and I never found out since they are so good, they should give out lessons or something.

I was too, a bit annoyed that the paths split so early since that means less content for playing one save. But I enjoy the consequences part, just wished it was closer to the finale. I play the character as a horny dude thinking with his dick, so I expect that to catch up with him sooner later. As long as he can remain faithful to his values of getting pussy no matter the cost, I'm happy with him missing the steady relationship life.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes