felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You actually got me there. I really can't answer that. If MC is close related or distantly related to Rusty wouldn't change basically anything in the game. Yet. Maybe there will be some facts that will change this view in the next season.

That's why it makes more sense for Lynette to be a Royce for me (since we saw Jill's father? already. I really don't know if that guy at the party was her father or not, it kinda flew from my mind, maybe i'm just being fucking dumb). But of course there's the no incest rule, so she can't be close related to Jill. But there's the fact that Lynette past 'seemed' more important in Jill's route than the other.

It's difficult to find a good argument for this right now. We have just one photo and some flashbacks for Lynette and the fact that her family was filthy rich, nothing more. I didn't pay close attention to her clothes or some other details about her friends, so i would need to replay her flashbacks and the MC's birthday party (was planning on replaying the game again in the next few days... the ammount of free roam is the thing that scares me). Those few details could literally change everything, like it was literally Sage shutting down Tybald on a cluck from Jill that settled my mind that she was a Burke.
if you take away the incest, even being a Royce doesn't change anything in the story

the point is if MC becomes rich or strengthens the relationship with that part of his family, the rest in the case is just laziness in not wanting to invent a last name

Reactions: Kodek

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
but the way the guy outside the library in the flashback looks at Bella and James is peculiar, I should have taken a screenie but I'm sure it's around somewhere. The look that guy gives Bella is the same look I'd give someone who was talking to themselves on the street, well prior to wireless buds and stuff
he looked at her exactly how I would if a saw a chick THAT hot.
ok, my jaw might be down on the floor but still :D

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
if you take away the incest, even being a Royce doesn't change anything in the story

the point is if MC becomes rich or strengthens the relationship with that part of his family, the rest in the case is just laziness in not wanting to invent a last name
Yeah. Also, it's also strange that Lynette's flashback are for every route, but you only make the connection with the mansion if you go in the date with Jill, otherwise there's basically nothing.

Either DPK can make some next level plot twist in the next season or is just bad exposition of not really important facts.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
So do we have any news regarding Mona and Cathy? Are we going to see them again or not?
the option to stay and hug/smooch cathy when she tells mc she's quitting suggests she's not out of the game since their conversation turns to continuing their affair and mc at leasts gets a we'll see. would be bullshit if she ends up just being a landmine for bella's path. i continue to hope that her exciting new job opportunity is professional dominatrix after she sheds her inadequacies and mc gets the discipline he dreamed about.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

loytre

Jun 13, 2018
Maaaan, I just want a save file with Jill's path. Spent two hours looking. Can't find anything. Any help please?

loytre

Jun 13, 2018
I wonder why so many people here haven't understood yet that this game's philosophy is: "you have to pay the price for what you did, buddy".

Are you a DIcK? you have to pay the price, sooner or later.

Did you make out with a lot of chicks? you have to pay the price with the main girls.

Did you make out with more than 1 main girl? you have to pay the price with the other girls.

Did you make out with Jade? you have to pay the price with Sage.

Did you make out with Cathy? you have to pay the price with Bella.

Did you make out with Bella? you have to pay the price with Jill.

Did you favour Josy over Maya? you have to pay the price with Maya.

Did you favour Maya over Josy? you have to pay the price with Josy.

Did you make out with Quinn & the HOTs? you have to pay the price with everybody else!

Can't you understand it? it's your loss, folks.
It's a fantasy game at the end of the day. If I like to bang all of them and get away with it, I should have that option imo, but I respect DPC's work nonetheless.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I wonder why so many people here haven't understood yet that this game's philosophy is: "you have to pay the price for what you did, buddy".

Are you a DIcK? you have to pay the price, sooner or later.

Did you make out with a lot of chicks? you have to pay the price with the main girls.

Did you make out with more than 1 main girl? you have to pay the price with the other girls.

Did you make out with Jade? you have to pay the price with Sage.

Did you make out with Cathy? you have to pay the price with Bella.

Did you make out with Bella? you have to pay the price with Jill.

Did you favour Josy over Maya? you have to pay the price with Maya.

Did you favour Maya over Josy? you have to pay the price with Josy.

Did you make out with Quinn & the HOTs? you have to pay the price with everybody else!

Can't you understand it? it's your loss, folks.
There is a pebble in this machine however. I did Jill & Bella & J & M and even had a lot of Sage content, though I wasn't on her path and chose Jill. There was like 0 punishment, for choosing her. Neither from J & M nor from Bella, hell even Sage played out rather well. While on the other hand if I chose Bella(tired that as well), the Jill part was rather unsettling...

Reactions: ename144

Bella4eva

Oct 11, 2021
How can I disable the buttons when i look at the special renders? i want to make screenshots without the buttons but "h" and middle-scroll-click dont works there...

Any tipps?

Jul 1, 2018
I agree we need more evidence because hallucinations are a massive deal and it would really turn Bella's story on its head if that were the case. But that being said there is something weird about that library flashback scene, now that I've replayed it. It could be another red herring by DPC but the way the guy outside the library in the flashback looks at Bella and James is peculiar, I should have taken a screenie but I'm sure it's around somewhere. The look that guy gives Bella is the same look I'd give someone who was talking to themselves on the street, well prior to wireless buds and stuff :KEK: Concrete evidence of delusions? Definitely not, but there is some other circumstantial evidence we've gone into recently that I won't bother rehashing. Then there's even more circumstantial evidence to count against it, like Jill's knowledge of events that bring up more questions.

I would like to underline and keep underlining one thing though that I've said before in other contexts. The scene with the MC and Bella in the library, where the future MC says he'd call for help if he knew what was up with Bella, is absolutely unique in the game. At no other time do we get an introspective from the MC, from the future, where he states that he wishes he could have done something differently. We don't get it when his guitar is stolen, we don't get it with the stuff with Quinn and the prostitution and drugs, we don't get it with anyone else in any other situation. So it's always been my belief that Bella's story is going to be the most difficult for the MC, whether in the context of romance or not. Before episode 8, I'd assumed the challenges would come from confronting James and the possible child death which would tear the usually stoic Bella apart emotionally. Now I'm wondering if the damage has already been done and the MC's naive pursuit of Bella is actually a horrible tumble into a deep dark hole of reality that makes the low points of AL look like young adult fiction :KEK: I guess we'll see.

I got some positive speculation for you bro :Kappa:(y)

After replaying the game from start to finish, and rewatching the flashbacks in particular, I'm super hyped for Zoey as a character and how she'll impact the story. I absolutely love her appearance in the final scenes of episode 8, and I love Neil's reaction to her. I'm still skeptical about Zoey's interlude and how much I'll like or care about it, mostly because it's just going to delay the next episode's arrival, but I think she's going to be great. I know some of your personal criticism about the game involves the MC not committing, and rather than Zoey having an even greater compounding of that problem by having to choose her vs. your chosen LI, I think she's going to take a more mature sisterly approach to the MC and encourage him to stop having doubts and to commit. Her re-introduction with Neil points to that sort of role she'll be adopting, less as an LI and more as a sister-stroke-family member, especially considering she's coming back directly after the MC chooses which path he'll be taking. That feels like an intentional move by DPC, not to bring back Zoey as potentially more doubt and drama to make the MC question his choices, but as an element of stability and family. Like the MC's monologue at the start of the game mentions, family are the ones who stick by you, that's the role I feel Zoey is going to fill: a surrogate sister, a family member, rather than direct competition to the LI's.

Now all that being said, that doesn't mean we won't bang Zoey again, but I don't think we'll have to. And there will definitely be some drama among the LI's, and probably even Quinn, once they find out that Zoey was the MC's first. I suspect Zoey is going to act really familiar and affectionate with the MC, which will make some of them jealous, whether she necessarily wants to rekindle the flame at all.

All in all, after my initial poor reaction to Zoey, I'm excited for her character and role going forward in the story. She's gonna be a fan favorite, I can tell.

Bro I know exactly what it is, it's breastmilk, the pregnancy test was for Derek!
Zoey is clearly BAE material. Don't know if she will be more friendly or flirty toward the MC but I'm sure DPC will make her likeable and funny. Also I wasn't a fan of her during the FB but I love her "goofy" face before she hugs Neil.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
It's a fantasy game at the end of the day. If I like to bang all of them and get away with it, I should have that option imo, but I respect DPC's work nonetheless.
This is exactly what I'm doing. I started saves where I went for all sex scenes I could, and just watched the fireworks happen. I am eagerly waiting on the upcoming Heather and Sally scenes, despite any fallout they cause. Why wouldn't I when I can easily just make a new save that can avoid the consequences later on.

It's also what I've done for Where The Heart Is. Since there's no harem or incest, and I'm banging the whole family, next update (if it ever comes out) is going to be ugly.

Reactions: loytre
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes