JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
What about the tattoo for "drunk" daddy? Coupled with her abandonment issues and broken status. Just saying as far as secrets go DR pinkcake could give her a MUCH darker turn if he so decided. lol
The crosses on her face aren't tattoos...It's just makeup but I definitely see what you mean. I love Quinn and darker stories so I'd be on board with a darker turn.

Dec 19, 2019
It's like being a carefree bachelor is suddenly not an option anymore
Just choose "Others", man.

I have a feeling the idea that DPC wanted to get across and didn't quite get it is that MC knew dating multiple girls at once and giving them romantic hopes would end up in a river of shit. For MC to continue as a guy who got out of having sex around he had to sacrifice not having the original 5 LIs anymore.

About Hell Week, you're right. I even think MC talks about it, Hell Week was a time where MC and Derek were pushed to the max and so they had a lot of stories to remember. But now normal life has arrived again and while MC has parties and girls, he has to accept the fact that he still has to study to have a better future than he had when he was a kid.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's so strange though. I deleted all my saves from episodes 1-7 and started completely fresh with Episode 8. I swear, I didn't see the Riona slap and also noticed there was a small kissing scene with Quinn and Riona instead. It surprised me because I don't recall ever seeing a kiss between them two in that scene.
The kiss has always been there IIRC. I took it as a crude carrot and stick approach from Quinn.

ENAME QUOTE RESPONSE NUMERO DOS!
Well, her preferred make-up and hairstyle do her no favors, IMHO. But I agree that physically Quinn is quite attractive. It's what's inside that really mars her for me. :(

I personally think the hairstyle suits her personality. Quinn with any other hairstyle doesn't sit well with me. Even in Defending Lydia Collier, I see the Aurore model and instantly think of her with the Quinn hairstyle. As far as what's inside her...well...that's a whole lot of Tremolo creampies during my playthroughs :ROFLMAO:
I mean it suits her, but we just agreed Quinn's not my type. By extension her hair isn't my type either. :p

ENAME QUOTE RESPONSE NUMERO TRES!
Yes, it is frustrating that MCs with no love for Quinn are still covering for her at this late date. I do think Quinn is a good character overall, but the story would have been better if she weren't quite so awful at her 'secret' job.

Despite my Quinn Fanboy status, I'm inclined to agree with you. However, I do believe her "secret" job isn't the biggest secret she's hiding. I've noticed some things that not a lot of other people have about her storyline and I've tried to explain them in Discord but it fell on deaf ears.
Howcome we never see Quinn studying or with any kind of school issued literature? The only time this is even questioned in the game is during the Ep. 7 hang out scene when MC asks her about the book on the dresser.
This leads me to believe that she's not actually taking any college courses and has some kind of deal with Burke.
It's not a bad question, and her reaction to the book was very curious. Of course it's not like we see any of the (non-freshmen) DIKs in classes, either. Aside from Sage's dissertation, the other HOTs are only shown in an academic setting when they share a class with the MC, too. I don't think we really have enough evidence to make any firm conclusions.

It's certainly possible she's just here to sell drugs and has worked out some sort of deal with Burke. Still, for all her faults Quinn is driven and energetic; it seems like she'd want to extract some value from all these classes, even if she has no intention of using it for a normal job afterwards. Of course, the question then becomes what would Quinn actually want to study? She clearly sees herself as a criminal entrepreneur but that's presumably not on the syllabus and I don't think she's taking economics.

It's something the MC should probably ask about (though asking Quinn directly is likely to get stonewalled), but he tends to have plot-driven blinders on most of the time. :rolleyes:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I haven't been following this thread thoroughly, but I agree with everyone on the awkward breakup the MC had at the end. I was on my dik save, since that was the only latest save that worked, and I got to the part after the recital where the MC was questioning things. He was like "Look at these girls all friends, and I made out with all of them, and it's not right to play them all like I have" and I was like "Um, no? This isn't that save." and I pretty much just had Sage and the side bitches on this save. So it was like, I had no choice but to break up with Sage or the side bitches. Like, WTF?

Also are they skipping the Halloween party? Or was it skipped, cause it looked like it was November when I talked to Sage in the forest. Which would make me sad with all the teasing they did for it. like: "Hey guys, we're going to have the most awesome party every with all the hot chicks on campus! Too bad it's going to happen off screen"

My overall thoughts; I haven't done anything else in this episode yet, since i didn't thoroughly check which save worked, but locking LI's all at once like this is a bit of a mistake. I'm not even saying things shouldn't lock, but a lot of content is getting locked out now. In season 1, even though you had branching paths, there was enough content in each branch. Staying with Bella had a lot of content, staying with Sage had a lot of content, I would imagine staying with Derek has a lot of content (Didn't try that yet), but in this episode, there's nothing there. DPC needs to start adding non-romantic content with the other girls or something. Bella cut my hair, asked if MC was staying for lunch, and then a black screen and I was back in my dorm (Or whatever the next scene was). Couldn't there have been some non-sexual setup or something for them to have done at lunch, if you're going to lock the sex routes? The stalker with Riona was pretty lame too. I mean, you had a guy stalking Chad, who knows what he was up to. Said person could have been the same person that hit Quinn and stole her stuff. I don't actually mind the guy stalking Riona was the dude from the cumpetition, but it would have been better if the MC was getting closer to the other guy, and ends up bagging the guy from the cumpetition instead. Would have been good foreshadowing, and would have made Riona being stalked more meaningful. Instead it was dealt with in 5 minutes, and pretty anti-climactic (Didn't even bang Riona after that).

Overall I'm still looking forward to episode 9, I hope they don't screw up the MC's first girlfriend (Can't remember her name). There's so much they can do with her, and I fully expect her to be like cats and dogs with Quinn.

Overall thoughts about season2? Episode 5 should have been the season finale for season 1. Infiltrating the Alpha Nu Omega's mansion was well done and would have left the season 1 on a high note; finally achieved being a Dik and had one hell of a party crasher as a initiation party. Episode 6 felt empty, until the end when they did like 2 episodes worth of story with Cathy leaving. Which was out of left field considering she had resigned to using this new fear from the students to her advantage. I really liked episode 7. A lot happened there and I feel we finally got Sage at her full potential. We finally got to see why Sage was in charge of the Hots, we finally see how academically inclined she is and even her convincing Maya to join the Hots was nice. Like, I just liked the way she left her uniform there "This is yours". True leader there. Even with the other girls. We got more story for Maya, I actually enjoyed spending time with Josy. Jill got a lot of development if you were on her path, Bella also got development. Then this episode happened. I mean, you could see a lot in episode 7 since a lot of content isn't locked on paths, but this episdoe? I'm sure there's a lot there, but I don't see much options there as a Dik. Ironically, all the options are on the chick/neutral end, so it's like, being a chick is where you're a player, being a Dik locks you into a relationship.
I am not reading all that but yes i agree with you on that you should be able to play the burnout path if you are on the massive dik path and trust me DPC would litterally cum writing your burnout haha. But it should be available.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The crosses on her face aren't tattoos...It's just makeup but I definitely see what you mean. I love Quinn and darker stories so I'd be on board with a darker turn.
the star not cross on her eye during her drugdeal scene it is mentioned it's for her daddy not her mom when the drug dealer mentions it. "You were always a daddy's girl" Speaking of my pet name is daddy and her's is princess no relation but i made that up before her path awakened because i thought it was funny to call her a princess haha.

Reactions: dolbie158

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I will admit that i knew DPC would never have harem in his mind though for a second there i thought he was gunna have threesome paths for everyone. Josy-Maya Jill-Isabella and Sage-Quinn. -though seems mods doing a good job of keeping a fake harem alive till the inevitable plot twist ending.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Oh, btw. I've been away for a few days, finished the update today.

Since the official walkthrough is not out yet... For the Jill simps: you don't need to be a chick to choose or date her. You can be Neutral, in other words, do some fun DIK shit.

To get her option you just need to: have had the date in this episode, plus not being a dik, plus her lewd scene at the end of episode 7.

Someone once asked why play neutral, what's the plus side? Well, pretty sure you can choose anyone if you have Neutral affinity.

Dunno if someone else already covered this. It's what it is.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Guys i stopped playing the game on update 5. I am gonna play today. I have a question. If i go DIK path can i go with bella or Jill.

Or its not possible with DIK path ?

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Also for DPC His first game.....God awful in my oppinion. not do to the ending because i even got the good ending without trying because i had no interest in any of the characters hated the main character hated side character didn't care for anyone at all they had no depth. Him going from that to this.. it's like night and fucking day good job on him. I was looking for the option to just leave them and run like a bitch haha.

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
re: Zoey's Return

Am I the only one thinking that Zoey will be less of an "Ana" who serves as a late addition to the LIs, and instead will serve as more of a "cool big sis" archetype to the LIs?

Zoey is the same age as MC, Josy, and Maya, but she's much more "worldly" than even Jill and Sage, and she's had much more life experience, living as a vagabond surfer in San Diego, than even Jill and Sage.

Jill is a naive, trusting prude, and while Sage showed in Episode and 7 that she's book smart and experienced at running a sorority, her conversation with Quinn and MC while planning the Halloween party shows that she is still naive about stuff like what life after college is like, worrying that her life will be incredibly dull after she leaves B&R.

I could see the LIs initially freaking out that Zoey will steal MC away, but once they get to know her, she acts as more of a big sister type who offers life advice to the LIs as they move through college.

Of course, for all I know, she could simply be a one dimensional "bad girl" who seduces MC at the 11th hour, causing a 2nd Act breakup between MC and his chosen LI.

Reactions: goldenrule91

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 8 start" saves, there is no Episode 8, just "End of Episode 7" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": If it turns out that using Quinn's Restaurant has a negative affect on developing Sage's relationship, then that save route will turn into more of a "Dik Hots and Sides" and will probably devolve into a Quinn route. I know she's not a Main Girl but this is to ensure y'all have access to as much content as possible with these saves. Considering there is already a Solo Sage route where the restaurant is not used. Nor are side girls pursued.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.
How do I upload/apply these saves to the actual game?

Thank you so much.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Guys i stopped playing the game on update 5. I am gonna play today. I have a question. If i go DIK path can i go with bella or Jill.

Or its not possible with DIK path ?
If i remember correctly you can have Bella on the DIK path, however, you are going to miss some options during her lewd scenes.
To have Jill i strongly recommend you to be on a Chick path.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I did have to give Jill the boot because of broccoli though. Her scene was 1000 times better then jills anyway. I hated her friends. lol

Reactions: kih1952

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
also completed the Sage run.

WHAT TO SAY... DPC has definitely been the rebound guy of a girl like Sage, and now he wants to take revenge... Sage's story is overall the most dramatic, bordering on grotesque, of BADIk, and this path of humiliation, more or less conscious, continues.

I think that the scene of Sage, if she is not in a relationship with MC, going to Chad to try to convince him to admit his betrayal is the saddest in the game...
sa "Stop with the lies. I'm not going to hit you again."
sa "And I can be honest with you too. I've cheated too."
sa "Well, I tried to. And I wanted to." :oops: :oops:

they are even, Chad cheated on her, she thought about it....

she also has an alzheimer's moment when she explains to MC her family situation and how she decided to ask them for help for Maya, but doesn't think it's appropriate to anticipate who her adoptive parents are... Well it is not an isolated case at BR... it must be the cafeteria

we discover that Sage hasn't given up yet even with Mona, always thought it was impossible otherwise, now I would hardly say they won't be able to talk to her and give her her role in the final confrontation with Burke

but in the same scene a new humiliation for Sage who apologizes for his behavior humbly to Sara and Melanie, who, it is still not clear why, have been maneuvering behind his back anyway.

of course Sage continues to be humiliated by Quinn, who basically just has bad manners, but she remains her heir apparent and has her complete trust, no matter what she does or doesn't do.

and then basically there is the relationship with Mc which is a roller coaster. a first part all cuddles, confidences and complicity, she even lets him sleep in her bed...
then, as a gift to us players, the threesome with Quinn, which is welcome, but it remains quite anomalous and contrasting with everything else. then basically there are 2 situations: if MC is also in a relationship with Quinn it is a pretty cowardly betrayal, otherwise it remains a very strange stage of their journey...

practically with Sage, MC comes to the decision of a "monogamous" relationship in this way
1) Sage points out the age difference between the two of them and therefore the fact that she will soon be leaving to face a new life
2) threesome with Quinn (only sex with Sage)
3) Sage admits that she found it very exciting to see him having sex with another girl (if you're born fuckbuddy, you die fuckbuddy)
4) MC goes to the recital, where everyone but Sage is present, and there he decides he has a decision to make.
5) He decides to have a stable relationship with the one LIs who told him she's not ready for a stable relationship....

Of the LIs, Sage remains the most interesting character, but this mistreatment of her has to stop....

sooner or later the time will come when she will have to find out that her best friend, her right hand man, is prostituting her "daughters" with her stepfather...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes