varage

Jun 26, 2019
Oh, but did you play the Bella's path without dating Jill and it happened the same?
Well there are two rendors one is Jill with a heartbroken face. Other is with a shocked face shocked face is non heartbroken but still upset with Isabella for unknown reasons, so far. Heartbroken face is upset with MC and hurt.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I do not think it matters until after this choice. Once you make this choice im pretty sure DPC Is going to go down the Acting Lessons good end path where you have to resist temptation because you're in a serious relationship.-that why i believe he's sending you to all your other current LI to break it off. So any side bitchs you use after this moment will likely have a negative cause and effect.
Will see in 5 years or so... :ROFLMAO: I don't deal in chance so I made another run for every girl... if it was a waste of time so be it if it wasn't good for me ! :KEK:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
If you go on birthday date and fight for her you get heartbroken face if you miss either one of those scene's you get the shocked face.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Well there are two rendors one is Jill with a heartbroken face. Other is with a shocked face shocked face is non heartbroken but still upset with Isabella for unknown reasons, so far. Heartbroken face is upset with MC and hurt.
Do you have the save for the shocked face? Or both saves better?

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
i m agree but i think the special relation with jill and between mc s can make it possible

so, anyaway, i have a quesiton who no one answers, is it possible to keep bella as girlfriends ? or did i have miss something during ep 6 / 7 ? cause any road i try she not want continued relation..and she don t appear in ep 8 until as replacement professor...?
COOLMASTER for one I believe you have to avoid any flirting etc. with cathy if you gave her a ride home, or just don't pursue cathy. And to much dik affinity hurts your chances also, that's what I noticed in my playthru's could be more, but start there.

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
2 Questions:

1) Was it ever made clear if the images that we saw during Maya's "kliq tour" in Episode 1 were actually happening as Maya and MC walked around the campus? Even by this game's logic, I find the idea that Quinn, Sage, and Camila were all sunbathing topless in the front yard of the HOT House, which is supposedly on the main campus, VERY hard to believe.

2) Has DPC specified if the "Interlude" is an entire, massive Episode unto itself, or just some sort of short "side story" that will be released in a few months while Episode 9 will release in late Spring/early Summer (assuming DPC doesn't hit any roadblocks and follows his normal release pattern)?

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
On my first run with Sage, I absolutely hated it and would have rated the episode a 2/5 ( :p take that Sage) if I didn't play any other routes. I was already miffed because of my technical problems and then Sage's content really annoyed me. She is all over the board with her behaviour. Season 1 Sage is dead and episode 8 finally killed her, the coup de grâce. The chickification is complete. Sage is a book worm chick who apparently now does threesomes like it's just a regular Tuesday. If that wasn't enough...my Sage, my fuck buddy, who couldn't get enough in season 1, blue balled me twice in ep. 8. When she finally does let loose, it was during the threesome, which is completely out of character for her. Group sex isn't my kink and it felt forced, but I guess it's inevitable when there are so many characters. Even Jill had more meaningful one-on-one sex than Sage did in ep. 8, WTF!? When it came time for the "choice" I promptly and resolutely rejected Sage and went with 'Others.' That's right, my ginger waifu from the beginning has plummeted completely off my scale. Physically, she is still my ideal but her wildly shifting schizo behaviour from one episode to the next is baffling. And a word about Quinn. I know a lot of people may find the Quinn content (of trying to warm her up to PDAs) endearing but I find it terribly uninteresting. Her scenes were a disappointment.
100% correct about everything.

Going into this update Sage was my number 1. Now I haven't even bothered to make a save where I choose her even though it would take me a minute.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Unpopular opinion but Jill’s recital was absolute cringefest although 3rd date with tibalt covered up for it and Quinn scenes in this episode was not good unlike previous ones idk why but something was off.
jill scene was chicky :ROFLMAO:
quinn scene at the park was awesome when you kiss her and that song was very fit, while the one after the planning with sage very intimate; like it was mentioned in the past, i love the little reactions from her which are clear signs of her feelings for the mc. I hope 0.9 finally bring something real and important with her since i get the feeling the relation stagnates at the moment but slim chances with so many other in the others category lol

ps as for zoey, 99.99% she is related to someone we already know very well
ps2 does anyone know when 0.4 was released on patreon?

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
To be honest, I'm a bit surprised to see all the negativity that I'm seeing. It must be a difference of opinions but I realized at some point in this update that the only time I've felt this way playing a VN was the time I played through all of Katawa Shoujo. DPC seems to nail this feeling that you are just another person in the lives of these people you meet, and while you can help them and stand beside them, there are plenty of times where it starts to feel like they might've even been better off without you. I damn near teared up when Jill saw Bella banging MC's brains out, among other things. And these characters do start to feel like actual, real people. Sure it felt like they were all determined to play a stereotype back in Episode 1, but you slowly get to learn that everyone, from the meathead alpha jock, to the slutty party girls, to the infuriating nerds, and even the damn strippers have deeper feelings and motivations behind their actions. Hell, even two of the preps were given some character in this update.

I will say it is a bit weird that the big zinger at the end of last episode turned out to not do a ton beyond giving further insight on Chad and give Sage closure, while the cliffhanger for this episode falls pretty flat unless you're banging Sage and Jade. Overall, I think that Being a DIK really is a masterclass amongst its peers, and it has some of the best character writing I've ever seen.
I'm right there with you dude.
When it came down to telling Sage about Chad being gay, I genuinely questioned myself like "Ok wait...it ain't my story to tell and it would be completely wrong of me to out this dude like that even if he punched me in the face..."
Even though they're all made up characters, something inside me pulls me to not want to hurt any of their feelings. Except Caleb. Already beat him up once and he wants to swell up on me at the gym when all his friends are there.
OH! and Dawe. Dawe's a cunt. #FUCKYOUDAWE

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I'm right there with you dude.
When it came down to telling Sage about Chad being gay, I genuinely questioned myself like "Ok wait...it ain't my story to tell and it would be completely wrong of me to out this dude like that even if he punched me in the face..."
Even though they're all made up characters, something inside me pulls me to not want to hurt any of their feelings. Except Caleb. Already beat him up once and he wants to swell up on me at the gym when all his friends are there.
OH! and Dawe. Dawe's a cunt. #FUCKYOUDAWE
I decided to share Chad's secret with Sage, partly because she is my main LI and I bet if the mc didn't tell her it would bite him in the ass later, and mainly because how Sage went far and beyond to help Maya. Sage is kinda impulsive, but she would never use this information against Chad. Also she deserves a proper closure.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Anybody has a save at the end of ep 7 when you choose with which girl continue and Bella is an option without hurting Jill? Please.
if you save alot just go back to episode 7 and dont fight for her the best render for that scene isn't far back. you just have to not persue her in episode 7 if you did the birthday date instead of caring for sage. There is no oh whatever face it's shock or sad. Because either way someone in that house betrays her and my theory is the reason Jill is upset with Isabella is because something happened between Isabella and Her sister and i imagine that locked room is where Jills sister stayed when she ran away.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I decided to share Chad's secret with Sage, partly because she is my main LI and I bet if the mc didn't tell her it would bite him in the ass later, and mainly because how Sage went far and beyond to help Maya. Sage is kinda impulsive, but she would never use this information against Chad. Also she deserves a proper closure.
Do you have a playthrough where you don't tell her and you're on her path? If you don't, you're missing out on a pretty juicy under the blanket blowjob scene from her.

Reactions: shazba and Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes