Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Oh, but did you play the Bella's path without dating Jill and it happened the same?
yeah, there is only one difference... if you date Jill too she looks heartbroken, if youre not dating Jill she is looking just very angry.

So either way, she is hurt. And she is ignoring Bella when she knocks at her door everytime... just her impressions change, either Heartbroken or just shocked and angry towards Bella.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I also don't think choosing an LI is the end all be all of it. If you think about it, MC is looking back on his life in College and telling the story from his point of view. If it was the end all be all, it would quite possibly be game over with a nice little prologue about the remainder of his life up until the age he's recalling the story.
... and you know kids, that's how I met your mothers.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Good thing I have 2 Sage paths lol. I just took it from personal experience talking to gay friends about their coming out etc. Usually the ones where they've been outed versus coming out themselves always ends in ridicule and bullying.
I looked at that in more of a pragmatic and matter-of-fact way. She wanted me to find out who he's cheating with, I found out and I told her. Quest completed. My hands are clean.
She also took it better than I think she would (that applies to a lot of things :Kappa:) and didn't blurt it out to other people when she had the chance so I don't feel like the outcome was negative.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Can you still fix the windows if you turned off the mini game? anyone knows?
If you unren enable console commands, you can do it easily.

mAddedExp = XXX is the Experience points needed to upgrade everyone's work, salvage, construction traits and also you can type in
mansion_money = XXX to give you as much mansion money as you'd like.

Reactions: (s)AINT and varage

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is not how it works, tho.
George Michael said he told some he was gay but not others.
He tried to justify coming out basically at the end of his carreer with what amounted to confessing he had people he chose to come out to and people hwo he kept in the dark.

Just immagine what those kept in the dark felt after his easy peasy public announcement
that there were people who knew all along .. that does not justify lying to everyone else.

Chad has girls he tells he is gay, the ones that spend time with him and his gay lover.
But he is not telling it so to his very public GF?
The fukk!?!?!?!?
I also don't think choosing an LI is the end all be all of it. If you think about it, MC is looking back on his life in College and telling the story from his point of view. If it was the end all be all, it would quite possibly be game over with a nice little prologue about the remainder of his life up until the age he's recalling the story.
I think it's just the beginning of finding out exactly who YOUR version of the MC is and what happens in the remainder of your college experience with the choices you've made thus-far in addition to all the "post-choosing" choices you'll make in the upcoming episodes.

Good thing I have 2 Sage paths lol. I just took it from personal experience talking to gay friends about their coming out etc. Usually the ones where they've been outed versus coming out themselves always ends in ridicule and bullying.
THe re is no sympathy to be had for a lying manipulative asshole,
mainly because there are boys and girls whom he told already and are keeping the secret.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Or maybeeeeeeee Jill's sister and James ran off together
It's impossible she's not dead actually she got inheritance from her sister sorry learned that on birthday date. Jill loved her sister what then is she raising awareness of about her sister? With her campaign. Also she was wearing her sisters beanie making it an inheritance of her passing. I think it's unlikely they ran away together and she died soon afterwards unless of course he was in fact a teacher that ran away with his student aka Jills sister and an accident accord leaving her sister dead and/or Bella's Husband dead. and she's raising awareness of student teacher relationships being bad for the school info structure.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Other people did know all along, there lies the fkking problem of his life:
Chad picked and chose who to spring the big news on and who to lie to.
How would you feel after months of hell in your relationship,
when you found out she had a whole ”nother happy life with lez friends?
It does not justify shit!
I looked at that in more of a pragmatic and matter-of-fact way. She wanted me to find out who he's cheating with, I found out and I told her. Quest completed. My hands are clean.
She also took it better than I think she would (that applies to a lot of things :Kappa:) and didn't blurt it out to other people when she had the chance so I don't feel like the outcome was negative.
Game the game you wish to play!

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Other people did know all along, there lies the fkking problem of his life:
Chad picked and chose who to spring the big news on and who to lie to.
How would you feel after months of hell in your relationship,
when you found out she had a whole ”nother happy life with lez friends?
It does not justify shit!

Game the game you wish to play!
Sage has the right to know the truth, of course I'd have preferred if the mc confronted Chad and told him to come clean because Sage deserves better, but don't forget that Chad can only blame himself in the end. Using someone as a cover, playing with their feelings, just to protect your secret is quite loathsome.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The room then could be of course a psycho closet of bella stalking them. After he ran away with Jill's sister.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Man, why did have to be so nice about this? I logged in this morning all set to provoke some of the more volatile Quinn fans, and now I can't do it because I'd feel like too much of an asshole. Don't you know that we aren't supposed to be calmly discussing opposing views on the internet? It's a place for pointless arguments that are the intellectual equivalent of monkey shit fights at the zoo. But now you've gone and raised the bar, so the rest of us have to behave ourselves for a while. So in the meantime, I have ask you to please elaborate on why you like Quinn.

I've seen a lot of people mention that they enjoy breaking through her tough outer shell, which is similar to how you've just now talked about taming wild beasts, and I can understand the appeal there. My favourite of the five official love interests is the Ice Queen, and I'd be very tempted to offer myself up to Heather if we were given the chance to help her even out the score there. I've also go the hots for Sally real bad, especially since she slapped us for teasing her in the sauna. But not Quinn. Her I hate.

So what else do you like about Quinn? What's sets her apart from the others here? Or do you also like them too?

Hahaha, sorry for ruining the troll fest like that. I was just being sincere and you do have a point about Quinn. And hey; if you hate Quinn, hate fucking is a thing. My deal with Quinn is pretty much like "play the player" or "brake the supposedly unbreakable". If you had your *fuck around phase* you may found girls you just wanted to fuck until putting them in their place because they had this "I'm better that y'all" attitude while provoking you like testing you or how much can they tick you. Quinn in the story may be falling for MC, but she starts it all as a power play, I just see my interactions with her as winning such game, I sincerely wouldn't pick her as an actual LI. A pimp and drug dealer using some of MC's friends and in problems already smells like bad ending.

About that chihuahua Sally, that's a meanie little cunt I want MC to fuck silly. That little piece of prey sees herself way higher in the food chain than she really is. She needs a phallus shaped reality check stat. And after that party render, that's a booty I want to see in action. I wish I had my Bella/Jill throuple, but DPC doesn't look like a long term pleaser DEV so It may never happen. I like Josy too, but she seems to be always linked to Maya and I get the feeling Bella and Maya are the most likely characters having bad endings or some bad thing happening to them in the story. MC already pointed out while narrating that he will regret getting with Bella and I fear Dev may try to force Maya into prostitution or some fucked up thing related to that. I like Maya, but as a FWB you care about. I like Sage, but she's a cheater; may be by revenge, but cheating is cheating. If she does it with you, she can do it to you. And seeing that she's starting the "I want to explore" phase after a breakup, a relationship with her now have the potential to end like those Reddit cheating stories. I like others, but not as serious options. :coffee::unsure:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
After playing through a couple of times, I'm beginning to think that Chad will actually step up and help MC if you've been nice to him even when he's been an asshole. Like, he almost looks thoughtful every time MC sticks up for him, and not telling Sage that Chad is gay (because it's not his secret to tell) probably furthers that.

And MC is clearly being set up to replace Tommy in the frat.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Man, why did have to be so nice about this? I logged in this morning all set to provoke some of the more volatile Quinn fans, and now I can't do it because I'd feel like too much of an asshole. Don't you know that we aren't supposed to be calmly discussing opposing views on the internet? It's a place for pointless arguments that are the intellectual equivalent of monkey shit fights at the zoo. But now you've gone and raised the bar, so the rest of us have to behave ourselves for a while. So in the meantime, I have ask you to please elaborate on why you like Quinn.

I've seen a lot of people mention that they enjoy breaking through her tough outer shell, which is similar to how you've just now talked about taming wild beasts, and I can understand the appeal there. My favourite of the five official love interests is the Ice Queen, and I'd be very tempted to offer myself up to Heather if we were given the chance to help her even out the score there. I've also go the hots for Sally real bad, especially since she slapped us for teasing her in the sauna. But not Quinn. Her I hate.

So what else do you like about Quinn? What's sets her apart from the others here? Or do you also like them too?
The reason anyone likes her is the same reason that anyone likes the "Bad boy" Because we hope in vain that we could fix her even if it's entirely impossible she's the broken doll that you spend hours trying to restore but when you're finished you realize you've only made it worse or did absolutely nothing at all.
But it's not the destination it's the journey.
Aside from that she's also the Tsundere of the group except she's yet to be entirely sweet in private.
-edit also the "eat your damn vegetables line was funny as hell."

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Sages content in this version was perfect IMO but being a relationship with her is kinda useless? bc she gon graduate one year later an then? well....

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Sages content in this version was perfect IMO but being a relationship with her is kinda useless? bc she gon graduate one year later an then? well....
Well seeing as both her parents work at the school it's no like you can't see each other off campus.. I don't think either of them go to work by helicopter though i dont know that for sure.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What secret? I already know every molecule of her body, both in sicknes and in healts.

Anybody know the name of the song that plays when Sage is revealing her big secret to MC?
MC is now the barron of the strip club .. they can be the talk of the industry.
Making it in business and paying off his dad and all their student loans is priceless.

• Angry
Reactions: FDrebin89
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes