PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Okay, I think the problem with Jade is somewhat exaggerated.
1) The ending of episode 8 is similar to the ending of episode 7. So we can tell Sage (or not tell) the truth about our past relationship
2) The worst thing Jade can do is refuse to help with the problem with Maya. She's still on the hook. If the connection is revealed, Jade's career is over
3) We still don't know why Burke need a sex tape with Jade. But it is most logical to assume that it is needed as proof of infidelity in a divorce
4) Even assuming the worst case scenario. Sage finds out and ends the relationship with MC. Who does MC start dating then? Does he end up in a group with Others?
5) I think DPC wanted us to fuck Jade and get in trouble. That's how it's planned. The threats from Tybalt and Burke in general look far-fetched.

Reactions: dav3knight

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Because that would mean that Derek goes to work with Neil and is no more in the game?
That doesn't mean he won't appear every now and then, also it wouldn't happen anytime soon, but it would be a great story arc for him. In my eyes right now he isn't much better than a likeable clown. It was fun during the hell week, but I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of character development for him.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's not like Sage will involve Tybalt in the favor she want to ask from her parents either way.

And let's be honest who cares about Tybalt, he is a comedic relif
Next summer we will see if this stands or not... or who knows when :p:LOL:
But you brought this fuck thing up so obviously you care... :ROFLMAO:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
How do know that will be Arieth? Jam-jam girl will makes sense
I don´t think so. She already had the plotline of the pregnancy. It´s too close. Jamie was terrified about her being pregnant, and now after a few days, he returns with her and impregnates her? I don´t think so.

Dr PinkCake leaves clues of what is going to happen here and there. He doesn´t write a line of dialogue just because. And that line of Quinn saying that she has been selling sugar pills to Dawe instead of birth control pills, it´s for something. And Arieth is Dawe´s oficial girlfriend. Makes sense that she took some of those sugar pills from him. Also, that hungry for pizza in the party of the Hots, the changes of humor... I think those are clues.

Last edited:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Okay, I think the problem with Jade is somewhat exaggerated.
1) The ending of episode 8 is similar to the ending of episode 7. So we can tell Sage (or not tell) the truth about our past relationship
2) The worst thing Jade can do is refuse to help with the problem with Maya. She's still on the hook. If the connection is revealed, Jade's career is over
3) We still don't know why Burke need a sex tape with Jade. But it is most logical to assume that it is needed as proof of infidelity in a divorce
4) Even assuming the worst case scenario. Sage finds out and ends the relationship with MC. Who does MC start dating then? Does he end up in a group with Others?
5) I think DPC wanted us to fuck Jade and get in trouble. That's how it's planned. The threats from Tybalt and Burke in general look far-fetched.
It´s clear that Dr PinkCake is preparing us for something bad that is going to happen for sure in that meeting in the next update, and that the characters of Jade and Tybald has been traps that Dr PinkCake has been setting in the path of the player. But what happens if the player avoided those traps?

The MC fucking and then rejecting the mother of Sage is a clear potential source of problems. But what happens if the MC never fucked Jade? Why she should be a problem? Because the MC didn´t wanted to flirt with her? I don´t see a lot of sense in that. But the MC says "fuck, fuck, fuck" when he sees her photo anyways.

The same with Tybald. Let´s say that the MC punched Tybald after the party of the preps, goes to the third date of Tybald with Jill and gets the girl while Tybald is humiliated... Well, there Tybald have clear reasons to hate the MC. But let´s say that the player always choses the "CHIK" alternative with Tybald, don´t punch him, don´t follow Jill´s path... The reasons of Tybal for hating the MC are not so clear. So, why the MC would be so worried when he sees his photo too, "fuck, fuck, fuck"?

I think is going to be one of those scenes that will only make sense if the MC followed a path, and not others.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You are not missing much is just some madame pussy licking...:sick:
Worst part is that Brandi disappeared after EP 4 but Linda long lost deformed sister still get more lewd scenes than Nicole & Lily. ( And we have to pay $ for it :sick:).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Worst part is that Brandi disappeared after EP 4 but Linda long lost deformed sister still get more lewd scenes than Nicole & Lily. ( And we have to pay $ for it :sick:).

At least the 3 for each are one of the best ones in the game. Madame on the other hand is one huge disappointment for those those chose to get the VIP pass.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Also, she's ripping you off with her prices worse than Vinny did Pink Rose girls. Why would I pay 4$ for a blowjob if I can get anal with Mel or Cammy for 3$

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
The previous game archive file is gone. Start playing the game again. Now the 26th reward in the mixed is not found. Where is the 26th rewards mixed?

1638134420453.png

1638133602239.png

Buburash

Feb 5, 2018
Is the hide menu option disabled in the new version ?? Can't switch Quick Menu to disabled from the menu, and pressing middle mouse button just brings up the phone :(

QPOB

Aug 15, 2018
Do we know much time has passed since the start of college? From my understanding we're still at the first semester

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes