crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I just marathoned through this over the weekend, and holy crap, Jade and Bella are two of my favorites now. They're going on the MILF Mr. Rushmore, alongside Sophia from A Wife and Mother, and Linda from Milfy City.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
heres how I see the interlude going, Zoey comes back to see MC's Dad, they sit and talk, and while she tells the story we get to choose what happens to her during said story, ooooor as was stated by a few people here she may go find MC after talking to Neil and she takes MC aside to tell him how things are going since they parted way.
Interlude suggest that none of this will happen... but you see what happened to Zoey " during " your college life ( and a bit before ) ending at she is showing up at our Home only to find Neil's the only one present scene... and this is where season 3 starts and picks it up...

This is only my translation of " interlude " DPC can and will do as he sees it fit... :p:LOL:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Interlude suggest that none of this will happen... but you see what happened to Zoey " during " your college life ( and a bit before ) ending at she is showing up at our Home only to find Neil's the only one present scene... and this is where season 3 starts and picks it up...

This is only my translation of " interlude " DPC can and will do as he sees it fit... :p:LOL:
you really think that much time is going to pass?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well, I just marathon'd this game like I said I would, took me a bulk of the day to go through Eps 5-8, and that Jill scene in the DIK mansion at the end was utterly and completely amazing. So worth the wait, as was her laying into Tybalt. It's about time she found her damn voice.

The recital was fantastic and it was as emotional as I thought and hoped it would be. So many things in the last two chapters I really liked (not those giant free-roams for sure) but a couple of things worry me...

The MC's past crush coming to surprise him, and Sage being adopted into Tybalt's family...

neither of those situations are going to to turn out well.

With Jill as my set LI in this game, I know it's not going to be all kittens and rainbows from Ep. 9 to the end. I'm pretty sure shit is going to stir with Tybalt; jealousy, rage, whatever, but Jill really fucking let him have it, so I doubt he'll be too much of a threat. The next antagonist in that relationship is surely going to be Zoey, at least that's how I see it, but damn, this game certainly had the emotional chills going through me though.

I never fucking thought I'd pick this game up again, but I'm glad I did. Just hope I can live long enough to see the end of it. Probably what? Another 3-5 years with 2x a year updates coming out? That's going to be rough to deal with.

But I'm feeling I'm playing another game too, not going to mention it by its actual name here, but maybe an alternative? Interweaved

Such a small world this game is. A part of me is dreading season 3, a part of me can't wait to run though it. Instantly became again amongst my top 3 games

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
you really think that much time is going to pass?
What does it matter how much time is going to pass... INTERLUDE ! I don't think this will be a " part " of the " main game " it's just a show and tell about a " new " character ( maybe future LI... once again :KEK: ) but as I said that's just my interpretation of the word as the title of the next update ! :BootyTime: It could be wrong... but we will see in a half of a year or so ! ;):whistle:

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
I have a problem that the game crashes just after you have allocated the DiKs jobs to do in the latest update! After Rusty tells you to buy the windows! Is there a patch im missing?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guess the hotfix didn't work out! Back to square 1 I go.
The hotfix " works " just apply it accordingly...

But here is what I don't understand ! WTF are YOU and a TON of people using a mod to this ren'py game ??? What does this scrappy mod do that you can't achieve on your own ?!? :oops: Since it's a ren'py game you can cheat as much as you want without any mods... :rolleyes:

But ultimately you have to create these save routes focusing on 1 (!) of them a time : Bella - Jill - Josy - Maya - Josy&Maya - Sage - Quinn&HOTs&MILFs&ThePinkRose

Play it according to these goals and not only you have a complete game but one that does not croak with each update ! :KEK: And don't tell me it's impossible to favour one of these options for one playthrough or you get sidetracked for any reason ! :LOL: It does not take a genius either to know what answer option favours someone so if you fail that's on you and no1 else ! :BootyTime:

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
The hotfix " works " just apply it accordingly...

But here is what I don't understand ! WTF are YOU and a TON of people using a mod to this ren'py game ??? What does this scrappy mod do that you can't achieve on your own ?!? :oops: Since it's a ren'py game you can cheat as much as you want without any mods... :rolleyes:

But ultimately you have to create these save routes focusing on 1 (!) of them a time : Bella - Jill - Josy - Maya - Josy&Maya - Sage - Quinn&HOTs&MILFs&ThePinkRose

Play it according to these goals and not only you have a complete game but one that does not croak with each update ! :KEK: And don't tell me it's impossible to favour one of these options for one playthrough or you get sidetracked for any reason ! :LOL: It does not take a genius either to know what answer option favours someone so if you fail that's on you and no1 else ! :BootyTime:
The hell is with all the aggression and sass? The mod was there when it was available, and I used it, and I'm pretty sure many others have used it. I'm not sure why you're getting all high and mighty up about it.

I just wondered what I was doing wrong with the hotfix and just wanted help. Not random unnecessary admonishment from playing a game differently.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wait, you can be with just Josy? How did I miss that? She is right under Jill for me but I was under the impression you could only be with her as a thruple.
You just set it up... the rest will come in following updates !

The hell is with all the aggression and sass? The mod was there when it was available, and I used it, and I'm pretty sure many others have used it. I'm not sure why you're getting all high and mighty up about it.
Dunno what you took as aggression and sass... question was ( formulated otherwise ! ) why the fuck do YOU and your mod user friends fuck up their own game then come here crying for solutions when this all that you do in the mod can be done without using a mod since it's ren'py ?! :KEK: And you got that wrong it's not high and mighty... I let you figure out the rest... ( answer in the previous question ! :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: wakkawalla

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
You just set it up... the rest will come in following updates !

Dunno what you took as aggression and sass... question was ( formulated otherwise ! ) why the fuck do YOU and your mod user friends fuck up their own game then come here crying for solutions when this all that you do in the mod can be done without using a mod since it's ren'py ?! :KEK: And you got that wrong it's not high and mighty... I let you figure out the rest... ( answer in the previous question ! :ROFLMAO: )
..I'll just drop the matter honestly. I don't think it's worth really arguing about this matter, I really didn't have any issue starting over anyway.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes