HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Solo Josey\Maya Path?

If I'm reading things correctly (not sure I am, y'all can write shit on here faster than I can read it!) we can pursue solo paths with Josey and Maya. I've got saves along Chik, Dik and Neutral paths, and somewhere in there is at least one path where I don't "throuple" with them but stay friends, and at least one where we hook up three-way triangle.

QUESTION - on what path, and at what point do you split them? or even if you don't split their relationship - get to choose Josey or Maya solo on the selection screen

Selection Screenshot.png

Do you just "romance" one more than the other? Spread lies and rumors? Put hot sauce in the vibrator lube?

I've got the three on the screen and "others" so far. Working on a "Jill" as well right now also. I've seen in the Save files variables for "solo_josey" and "solo_maya" but in later saves along some paths those variables disappear.

Thanks for any help (y)

StackOverflowing

Nov 22, 2021
I don't know how some of y'all have more than three choices, I'm playing the Bella and Sage route and I'm already sad I'm gonna let Sage go. Bella can fuck me up, murder me, stuff me in a closet until she does a taxidermy job and I will come back and play on her route all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Solo Josey\Maya Path?

If I'm reading things correctly (not sure I am, y'all can write shit on here faster than I can read it!) we can pursue solo paths with Josey and Maya. I've got saves along Chik, Dik and Neutral paths, and somewhere in there is at least one path where I don't "throuple" with them but stay friends, and at least one where we hook up three-way triangle.

QUESTION - on what path, and at what point do you split them? or even if you don't split their relationship - get to choose Josey or Maya solo on the selection screen

View attachment 1523616

Do you just "romance" one more than the other? Spread lies and rumors? Put hot sauce in the vibrator lube?

I've got the three on the screen and "others" so far. Working on a "Jill" as well right now also. I've seen in the Save files variables for "solo_josey" and "solo_maya" but in later saves along some paths those variables disappear.

Thanks for any help (y)
It's rather simple... when it comes to that " stay friends " when it comes to that ' feelings for maya OR josy " and even if you don't get the scenes as you would in the trio you will have one of the two in " others " since you are not in a relationship YET ! That's why NOW since you have to and can make a choice which route you go down you can set up their respective solo path... the rest will follow in future updates ! BTW : if you do it correctly you don't choose at the end of the 8th episode :eek::BootyTime:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
How's this game for the rate of updates? Is this another one of those games where you basically have to forget exists for 6-8 months while you wait for the next update to drop?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is the hide menu option disabled in the new version ?? Can't switch Quick Menu to disabled from the menu, and pressing middle mouse button just brings up the phone :(
Press H. The right-click option has been disabled ever since you got the new phone. Episode 6, I think.
Could someone help? I played through ep7. Now I want to play ep8. What to do? Becouse if I download the whole game again, and copy my saves, all of my renders are gone. I can continue the game at least. And a lot of scenes are missing as well, but some are still there. Thanks in advance.
Go into your Game folder. Delete everything but the saves folder. Just unpack the new version into the old folder, overwrite files as needed. it'll work just fine, you shouldn't lose anything.
How's this game for the rate of updates? Is this another one of those games where you basically have to forget exists for 6-8 months while you wait for the next update to drop?
Yes, that's about right, but when it comes back it's generally quite packed with content.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Press H. The right-click option has been disabled ever since you got the new phone. Episode 6, I think.
I really wish he didn't do that. There is already a hover for the phone, the only thing that does is break a functionality of the engine. I lost track of how many times I opened the phone while trying to hide the UI like with every other renpy game. I think it's more of a hindrance than anything else.

Reactions: aragh

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Solo Josey\Maya Path?

NO.

At this point, though it is widely theorized to be planned, there is NO solo path for either Maya or Josy. Anyone suggesting otherwise, or even the possibility of setting it up, is making things up. This may change in the future, but not yet.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It's already morning in Russia and there's snow outside the window, which means I'm here;)

I'm not sure that episode 9 will be dedicated to Halloween. Sage, when planning the party, said that it would take weeks of discussion to decide something. So, with a high probability, the whole season will be devoted to planning, and Halloween will happen in the final. Yes, it's a shame, but it's in the style of DPC. To stretch out some event slowly. I think there will be some new mini-game dedicated to planning. It will be necessary to distribute responsibilities. Derek will go buy alcohol, Rusty will handle invitations, Nick will go to work, etc.
I assume that episode 9 will be devoted to the midterms of Sage and Jill, as well as to a large extent planning. During the conversation with Sage and Quinn, Quinn will make sure that the jocks do not get to the party. I wonder how? Are we going to participate in this?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's pretty obvious who is pregnant. Tybalt impregnated the watermelon.
nope its clearly Troy we know they have been trying very hard and going at it every chance they get and ever since Chad left the jokes he seems almost happy... guess why...

Oh AOA and College Kings are the only ones I think.
there is also college bound where you start by being Bella´s boyfriend... well not really the same model but... she is also a schizophrenic!

Last edited:
Reactions: fishbrain

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
when i play without minigames, Rusty has to sell his car. Is it also the case when i play with minigames ?
If you play with minigames, you have a 50/50 chance of that, because the game won't let you fail. There's enough guides out though where you'll hit the goal with cash to spare.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
As a guitar player, the thing I appreciates about this game is that some effort was put into getting the chord shapes right when DPC was modeling the lessons with Sage. Even the MC playing is better than most games, though perhaps not good. I get so triggered when I see people in movies and games and what not just putting their hands in the completely wrong place. Or the number of politicians you see in a campaign ad with their hands behind a fucking capo!!!! Proving you don't know how to play doesn't make you seem "folksy," you elitist POS!!!!

At any rate. I appreciates that about this game.

is-that-what-you-appreciate-me-letter-kenny.gif

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If you play with minigames, you have a 50/50 chance of that, because the game won't let you fail. There's enough guides out though where you'll hit the goal with cash to spare.
I've played through three times now and I have always had 20+ $ at the end of the repair mini game. Just have one person work each time and one person per room and it's likely that the last two turns will be entirely for jobs. As mini games go it's one of the easier ones, for me the hard ones are the math tests.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
NO.

At this point, though it is widely theorized to be planned, there is NO solo path for either Maya or Josy. Anyone suggesting otherwise, or even the possibility of setting it up, is making things up. This may change in the future, but not yet.
there is nothing concrete but if we have expressed a preference between Maya and Josy continues to be remembered, especially when we choose "others" in the last chapter

I do not think they are coincidences, even if it is really a way only for those who have infinite faith

Jan 15, 2019
It's already morning in Russia and there's snow outside the window, which means I'm here;)

I'm not sure that episode 9 will be dedicated to Halloween. Sage, when planning the party, said that it would take weeks of discussion to decide something. So, with a high probability, the whole season will be devoted to planning, and Halloween will happen in the final. Yes, it's a shame, but it's in the style of DPC. To stretch out some event slowly. I think there will be some new mini-game dedicated to planning. It will be necessary to distribute responsibilities. Derek will go buy alcohol, Rusty will handle invitations, Nick will go to work, etc.
I assume that episode 9 will be devoted to the midterms of Sage and Jill, as well as to a large extent planning. During the conversation with Sage and Quinn, Quinn will make sure that the jocks do not get to the party. I wonder how? Are we going to participate in this?
Maybe but in the end of ep 8 , DIK house animation tells us otherwise

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
Question:
so the interlude will be place like an episode (waiting for maybe 3 or 4 months) with playable choices, not playable choices or it will be before the next episode (my hope its in the last)??

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
WTF is with all the characters saying "tsk" in Episode 8? Did DPC stumble across the word in an english thesaurus as he was writing the script this summer?

At least he doesn't have any characters say "you're most welcome" in this ep.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes