Rouruki

May 31, 2021
Your phrasing is what I noticed. "Catching" MC? MC wasn't hiding shit (if purely on a Bella path, at least). She saw them, she didn't 'catch' them. The phrasing implies they are doing something illicit. They're both adults, and they're fucking each others' brains out throughout her house, and then Jill just walks away. I love the shocked look on her face.

Granted, it plays out very slightly differently if you're pursuing Jill as well, in which case, well.. you get what you deserve? Jill certainly looks angry later on if you were chasing them both beforehand.
The update is the 8.1 update to the 8.0 release only, there is no official update from episode 7 to 8.
Quinn is not a main girl, only the main girls get separate entries. Quinn is a side girl, and thus 'others'.
Physically, I have liked her since the start, but when she attacked MC over Jamie getting his ass kicked, she crossed the line from 'cute' to 'fuck that uppity bitch'. I didn't get Jamie's ass kicked, Dawe is just a sucker-punching bitch. (#FUCKYOUDAWE ?) Seeing her absolutely retarded mentality in episode 8 (non-binary bunny?) solidified her as one of the first I'll throw on the funeral pyre with no remorse. Right after Linda.
Based on what I've seen in the past pages of this thread, it looks like you tried to apply the update patch to episode 7, which is not going to work. The update was for 8 to 8.1, not from 7 to 8. The only official way to get the whole game is to download the whole game for episode 8 (there is an unofficial 7-8 update somewhere in the thread). The error you are getting is because you don't have the full game resources, so it can't load them.
Thanks man. I guess I gonna go download the whole game again.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Hello:
I wanted to ask a question, there are decisions in which you have to be a dik and others that you have to be a chick, (for example when Josy, Maya and the protagonist meet who gives 2 options: "be just friends" and "try something more "the latter says that I have to be a chick, but if I click on this option the result is the same as choosing" just be friends ").
Does this mean you have to play 2 times? 1st play to be a dik and 2nd be a chick?
Thank you.
After the season 2 finale, you will need to replay season 1 three times (dik, neutral, chick), and in the second season it will be decided which girls you will go on with. The following routes are optimal:
1. Dik-Sage
2. Dik- Others
3. Neutral - Josie and Maya
4. Neutral - Josie solo
5. Chick - Maya solo
6. Chick- Bella solo
7. Chick- Jill solo.
You can also add the Sage path without Jade and Quinn (on the neutral path).
That is, you will need to play the first season three times, the 2nd season 7-8 times (but this is more about 7-8 episodes, where the separation of the paths of the girls begins).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
you dont choose between josy and maya a path? or did you mean for any girl if you do it right?
If you run a purely solo route ( does not matter who we are talking about outside Jill Bella and Sage ) then there is no choice since there is no alternate ! In case of Josy or Maya you made your choice already at the preps party but at the same time you cannot be in relationship with either of them ( YET ! ) so you won't have to confirm your choice like in Jill Bella Sage or Josy&Maya case where you ARE in relationship with them already ! In case of Quinn solo there won't be a choice either... first you are not in a relationship second Quinn does not count into the main LI-s in the first two seasons... hence it's " others " but there is no plural so MC says he's not ready for a relationship with any of these girls ( main LI ) but in the end you will get the Quinn page as an ending ! If you have LI from the main girls you have to choose ( alternative ! ) between them or drop them ! So if you are on solo run for any girls keep these in mind ! Not to mention the super secret homo route where you don't favour anyone ever ! :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
After the season 2 finale, you will need to replay season 1 three times (dik, neutral, chick), and in the second season it will be decided which girls you will go on with. The following routes are optimal:
1. Dik-Sage
2. Dik- Others
3. Neutral - Josie and Maya
4. Neutral - Josie solo
5. Chick - Maya solo
6. Chick- Bella solo
7. Chick- Jill solo.
You can also add the Sage path without Jade and Quinn (on the neutral path).
That is, you will need to play the first season three times, the 2nd season 7-8 times (but this is more about 7-8 episodes, where the separation of the paths of the girls begins).
1. Sage is available in all routes 2 Correct 3 Neutral or Chick 4 Neutral or Chick 5 Neutral or Chick 6 Correct 7 Neutral or Chick

You can experiment with fallout effects too... but it's not necessary until you know how the story continues :BootyTime:

kidodido

Mar 26, 2020
hi guys, does anyone have any links for the 0.8.0 patch? the 0.8.1 patch consists of 41 mb and i think im a bit late to find a link for the 0.8.0 update(all dl links i found was the whole game:18gb). It would be really cool if someone has a link for the 0.8.0 patch only, thanks! my dl speed kinda sucks ass.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
1. Sage is available in all routes
Just like Bella. Bella is available in all three affinities.
I choose Sage on the path of Dik because of her initial orientation to dik. In addition, I am interested in the development of the relationship between Sage, MС and Quinn.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
hi guys, does anyone have any links for the 0.8.0 patch? the 0.8.1 patch consists of 41 mb and i think im a bit late to find a link for the 0.8.0 update(all dl links i found was the whole game:18gb). It would be really cool if someone has a link for the 0.8.0 patch only, thanks! my dl speed kinda sucks ass.
An unofficial patch has been posted numerous times on the the thread. In the search bar above, type in "unofficial patch" and CLICK the search button instead of pressing enter. It should bring up all results in this thread for the 8.0 patch.

Reactions: Meushi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DUDE ! It's literally what " setting it up " means ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Even if
Mate there were little to none coincidences why would this be otherwise ? :LOL: Especially with the game offering as an option... but if you did it right there is no choice at the end ! ;)
you are right, but the only route of Maya and Josy has so little content that to have some doubt remains legitimate

among other things, no one knows what requirements you need to have in order to really get it, what relationships and what actions will be unforgivable (for example any proximity to Quinn for Maya)

if we are actually halfway I would have expected already some more consistent signs (with Maya we are practically limited to a few lines of dialogue ...)

so let's keep our fingers crossed and wait

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Guys need help. I am currently replaying the episodes to unlock all the lewd scenes and cannot get the thief information in episode 6 on DnG. When I speak to the lowlifes Dawe simply tells me to go away everytime. What do i do?

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Guys need help. I am currently replaying the episodes to unlock all the lewd scenes and cannot get the thief information in episode 6 on DnG. When I speak to the lowlifes Dawe simply tells me to go away everytime. What do i do?
Do you have minigames enabled?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
when i play without minigames, Rusty has to sell his car. Is it also the case when i play with minigames ?
You have the bad ending then, I thought we had the same positive result for everything but apparently not If we did not have the mini games activated

• Wow
Reactions: Hermith

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think you have to talk to Jade, Melanie and Sarah to find information about them

Last edited:

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
I think you have to talk to Jade, Melanie and Sarah to find information about them
Well, I am getting the information from Jade about which one is telling the truth. But the case is lowlifes doesn't speak to me so I cannot make a progress in the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes