Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Unpacked folder (v.0.8.0) takes ~38 GB.
If the hard drive space is still a pressing issue, then it's time to sacrifice some screenshots in the 70 GB collection :HideThePain:
Yeah I was considering that since I got the game back. This game (and two more I have) are enough to fill the emotional and romantic vibes. I'm pretty sure I'm going to '86 at least two today

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Alright, I'm just going to ask this once, and move on, I don't want to get spit-roasted verbally for being the overzealous, lunatic Jill-crazed fanboy that I am, but who knows, might fucking happen anyway. Sure has hell did in the past.

Please be gentle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOLY SHIT!

That's two things I have to thank you for; for telling about the blackmail thing being over, and for this. Hot damn! Merry fucking early Christmas to me.

Thank you so much my friend (y):love:

EDIT: I should just be asking you from now on about this game when it comes to shit like this. Getting fucking spoiled from all your help. I guess I'll have to start looking for these renders now in the game starting with Ep. 9. Don't want to keep coming to you for each season's Jill renders, but damn, I'm grateful (y)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
you are right, but the only route of Maya and Josy has so little content that to have some doubt remains legitimate

among other things, no one knows what requirements you need to have in order to really get it, what relationships and what actions will be unforgivable (for example any proximity to Quinn for Maya)

if we are actually halfway I would have expected already some more consistent signs (with Maya we are practically limited to a few lines of dialogue ...)

so let's keep our fingers crossed and wait
That's why you should do a solo run for everyone ! ;) This way there can't be any fallouts of what relationship you had coz there was none only with the one you were interested in from the start ( Josy & Maya obviously have their own way but you can choose which one you desire ! ) I even made the fully not interested route today ! Might be come in handy if there will be some requirements for Zoey... ( not that I'm looking forward to it but I want a complete game so if there will be a route for her I'll do that too regardless how I feel about it :p)

About doubts... if someone wants to doubt it... go ahead ! In these " empty " months I don't believe hardcore gamers ( and fappers ! :ROFLMAO: ) don't find the time and opportunity to create these beforehand... but you know I don't care I will have them beat to a complete status by weeks :LOL: Not that it matters...

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
If the MC "betrays" Tommy in the HOTs´ party and tell Heather about him, apparently Tommy has a threesome that night and we see the legs of the two girls at his room the next morning. I assume one of the girls is Heather. Someone knows who is the other one? And is there any clue that maybe I have missed, about if Tommy is OK of mad with the MC?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If the MC "betrays" Tommy in the HOTs´ party and tell Heather about him, apparently Tommy has a threesome that night and we see the legs of the two girls at his room the next morning. I assume one of the girls is Heather. Someone knows who is the other one? And is there any clue that maybe I have missed, about if Tommy is OK of mad with the MC?
Tania from Pink Rose

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
So if I choose "others" out of a desire to hook up with Quinn, does the game still make me break it off with Jade?

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
So if I choose "others" out of a desire to hook up with Quinn, does the game still make me break it off with Jade?
As I understand, but you can use the mod to allow you to continue pursuing others as well. I was doing a blind run, decided to pursue Bella, and stopped as soon as the game tried to make me cut things off with Jade. I’m going to do the mod, and continue to pursue both, because they’re both smoking hot, and I’m genuinely curious as to where their story goes.

They’re honestly what’s keeping me going. I don’t care about frat drama, and college girls bore me.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I thought about running a Sage/Jade path, but then I figured that was probably a bad idea given the end of episode 8. So I was already going to have a Quinn path, this just means I can tack her on there as well. Plus the whole restaurant.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I thought about running a Sage/Jade path, but then I figured that was probably a bad idea given the end of episode 8. So I was already going to have a Quinn path, this just means I can tack her on there as well. Plus the whole restaurant.
That could be also worth a shot well 2 shots :LOL: Sage/Jade - Sage and Sage/Jade - Jade... it will probably end the same way in future updates but as a 3rd shot a Tybalt/Sage/Jade fuckover can also be probably achieved :KEK: Sticking to Jill of course and that will cause multiple problems onwards :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes