dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya and Derek are hiding something. We now know that their last name is Bailey. But Patrick's first or last name is Richard and he's a used car salesman. That's kind of weird. Did he maybe misappropriate Maya's student loan purpose?

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I missed clicked the "save collectibles" thingy, will that mess something up?

No one knows? I just searched it and I haven't found anyone talking about it

Last edited:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Okay all you insightful minions, does Sage know about Quinn pimpin out the Hots and being a pusher? I'm running out of girlfriend options.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
when i play without minigames, Rusty has to sell his car. Is it also the case when i play with minigames ?
Without minigames, you need a minimum of 6+ DIK Reputation points to pay for the windows. If you have 5 or fewer points Rusty will sell his car to pay for the windows. If you play with minigames, you need to earn enough money to pay for the windows by the time the bill comes do.

It's not a particularly intuitive system compared to the minigame, IMHO.

Okay all you insightful minions, does Sage know about Quinn pimpin out the Hots and being a pusher? I'm running out of girlfriend options.
As far as we know, no. All indications are the Sage is unaware of Quinn's vice racket, in large part because the MC won't mention it to her. :confused:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Becky Who?

I only saw this beautiful face :love:

Spoiler? I don't care, :ROFLMAO: just look at this beautiful face
Don’t get me wrong I’ll take Josy over Becky any day! That was just my massive DIK playthrough. :LOL:
We have the same playthrough by the way, Maya and Josy till the end. ;)
Also screw Becky (with a gag!) for ruining that moment. :mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
I'm a 19 year old freshman that thinks with his little head first and than his big head. I do have some morals that do come into play.

Jill and Bella are drama queens and I just don't need the issues at 19. Josy is sweet, which is not a good thing right now. Maya is coming out of her shell but Derek is being a pain. Quinn, not a chance the only thing I want to do with her is cut her off at the knees. I don't pay for women period and I hate dealers.

As far as the Dik's are concerned I turned them down in the beginning which wasn't an option. Now my only hope is to walk away from them at the end. Feel no loyalty for the way the MC was treated at the beginning.

Don't worry I'm not bitter just having fun with the game. Right now I'm a free agent unless Sage works out.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Jill and Bella are drama queens and I just don't need the issues at 19. Josy is sweet, which is not a good thing right now. Maya is coming out of her shell but Derek is being a pain. Quinn, not a chance the only thing I want to do with her is cut her off at the knees. I don't pay for women period and I hate dealers.

As far as the Dik's are concerned I turned them down in the beginning which wasn't an option. Now my only hope is to walk away from them at the end. Feel no loyalty for the way the MC was treated at the beginning.
I bet you have a lot of friends.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
I'm a 19 year old freshman that thinks with his little head first and than his big head. I do have some morals that do come into play.

Don't worry I'm not bitter just having fun with the game. Right now I'm a free agent unless Sage works out.
You remember the Jill intro right? If you are easily offended, this game is not for you snowflake. :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

I guess I'm not as tense about things as you are :p. The one thing I hate is not having the option to turn down booze. I can't stand this MC when he has been drinking. It's played off as some endearing trait but he is is really just an obnoxious ass hat.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
The Quinn statement was alittle rough. The game I still enjoy, just went a different route. Yea, my opinions are suppose to be light and just observations based on my view, which somebody can correct if I'm looking at it wrong.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
The Quinn statement was alittle rough. The game I still enjoy, just went a different route. Yea, my opinions are suppose to be light and just observations based on my view, which somebody can correct if I'm looking at it wrong.
Don't worry bud, I did not choose Quinn and her whores either, Just Jill, Josy and Maya for me.

Reactions: JohnDelfino
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes