J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
You do realize your the only 1 having an issue right now right? INTERESTED actually laughed at my joke and we are actually having a conversation in the thread. Don't take things too seriously bro.
Yes, this is a public forum. Everybody reads the messages of everybody. And yes, I find that those jokes are not funny. If INTERESTED doesn´t mind your jokes, great for him. But I would like to participate in this forum without have to think everything I say, in case that someone thinks that I haven´t chose the right Li, or I´m not enjoying the game the correct way, and tries to make fun of me because of that.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I agree somewhat, I just felt it could have been better implemented than the arrows/fast travel system we have. I don't know if you have played a game called Tales From The Unending Void, the fast travel on that was great, floor plan with character icons in the corner, click and away you go, not scrolling through thumbnails and trying to guess where to go
No, I haven´t, but I will give it a try if you recommend it, if the bugs of the forum allow me to look for it.

Reactions: weirdscix

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
You were more funny as "smartass". Anyhow.

If you insult what other people love, they are going to feel insulted as well. Try insulting their favorite actor, movie, book, food, music band, their country, their family, their job, their beliefes their wife, their kids. They are going to get angry, don't they?.
Well, with fictional characters is the same. So, if you find ok to agresively make fun of an entire group of fans, but wants to make a ridicoulus scandal out of an obvious joke on one guy wich was more inocent than agresive?

Relax kido, go back to creacionist.
I haven´t insulted other people. You are the insulting one here. And you relax, old lady. I´m not going back to "creacionist", whatever it means or you think it means. I´m just going to hit the "ignore" button in your profile. Farewell.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Yes, this is a public forum. Everybody reads the messages of everybody. And yes, I find that those jokes are not funny. If INTERESTED doesn´t mind your jokes, great for him. But I would like to participate in this forum without have to think everything I say, in case that someone thinks that I haven´t chose the right Li, or I´m not enjoying the game the correct way, and tries to make fun of me because of that.
I know, like I said I chose the Jill / Josy+Maya routes as well.

Also If he had gotten offended I would have apologized anyway

Reactions: J.A.L.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I haven´t insulted other people. You are the insulting one here. And you relax, old lady. I´m not going back to "creacionist", whatever it means or you think it means. I´m just going to hit the "ignore" button in your profile. Farewell.
Yeap, same troll with different account. I missed him a little.

Reactions: Marley300

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
i realy love this game so far, but i will add variation to one scene.

and that is when dereck is completig hell week tasks, that teacher one.
i will love added variation in which dicks laugh at dereck , since only actual teacher count, not former one, and after dereck suffering enough humilation, they decide to give him 2 points instead of one for selfless sacrisfice.
rest will play out normaly, code of silence...etc.
Nah, is funnier to see Tommy pissed off because he can´t use all the jokes about old ladies that he had in store for Dereck.

Reactions: mightybored

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That makes sense, thank you

So does that mean that I can't pick up those collectibles that appear on the dorm party? I haven't reached the free roam yet.
I also still have some rewards locked, maybe the save collectibles feature only works when you have them all or something?
The rewards are saved as a persistent, meaning you collect them one time and they are always collected. Say you find a magazine or do a pack quest on your first playthrough, that's the only time you have to do it. You wont have to collect the mag or do the pack quest if you play through on a different save for a new route, it will always be there. That button doesn't collect them for you it's more of a safety blanket for if the auto save doesn't work I think.

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's why you should do a solo run for everyone ! ;) This way there can't be any fallouts of what relationship you had coz there was none only with the one you were interested in from the start ( Josy & Maya obviously have their own way but you can choose which one you desire ! ) I even made the fully not interested route today ! Might be come in handy if there will be some requirements for Zoey... ( not that I'm looking forward to it but I want a complete game so if there will be a route for her I'll do that too regardless how I feel about it :p)

About doubts... if someone wants to doubt it... go ahead ! In these " empty " months I don't believe hardcore gamers ( and fappers ! :ROFLMAO: ) don't find the time and opportunity to create these beforehand... but you know I don't care I will have them beat to a complete status by weeks :LOL: Not that it matters...
I believe that it is also important to have fun, and a solo run for Maya and Josy means having a second season as monks :(:(... if I don't see the prize on the horizon, I won't find any motivation to do them.. :confused:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
What I´m saying is people like you are the problem of this forum. A guy just say the way he likes to enjoy this game, and you try to mock him about having friends, another one calls him "snowflake"... Well, apparently the guy doesn´t matter your bad manners, good for him, but it could be different. Why do you guys, are trying to create bad mood here, only because apparently another guy doesn´t play the game the way you think is the correct one?

I can´t stand Maya and Josy. I even skip their scenes. Any problem with that?
Thank you J.A.L but at my age I don't worry about to many things anymore. Just try to have fun and poke the bear once in awhile. Conversations are fun mostly.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
What do you mean?

She might still be a side chick in future episodes, maybe the relationship will go further. I wish Cathy stayed I preferred her over Jade.
at some point it was one of my tasks to reject her to continue with the story so i wanted to ask if there's a way to bypass it

Nov 13, 2018
I've completed my playthroughs of ep 8. I did enjoy it, although for all you Chernobyl fans out there I'll describe it as a 3.6 roentgen episode - not great, not terrible.

Assorted observations/musings in no particular order:
  • I thought "Crossroads" was a good title for the episode, not just because of the LI decision but because of DPC's new development philosophy and what I think will be a shift towards a darker tone as the plot threads start to be resolved. Speaking of which...
  • ...I feel Bella and Maya's paths could end AL-levels of badly, although unlike that game your actions will be able to prevent this.
  • The recital has gone straight in at No.1 in my list of favourite scenes (replacing the ep 7 intro if you're interested). Yes, it's a little cliched, but it's well done and I loved the audience bits (nice cameo from Jill's mother too). Is there any significance to the conversation between Bianca and Carla though? First playthrough happens on the Jill route so I knew who they were but it happens on all of them.
  • the timeline of the MC's parentage is bothering me a little. In the diary flashback at the end of ep 8, Lynette is 18/19 and I assume that Miranda/Vivian are in the same range. Flashing forward in time, at dinner with Jill Bianca confirms herself as older then Tremolo and there are none-too-subtle hints that Bianca is Miranda's daughter. If that is the case, then Miranda had Bianca before Lynette had MC, implying there's quite a gap between Neil & Lynette meeting and MC turning up. Diary might be going on for a while yet.
  • we're 8 episodes in and DPC still can't do a consistently good Jill or Maya. Some of Jill's renders in ep 8 made her look like she'd just opened the Ark of the Covenant, while Maya's breasts continue to look less natural than those of Lily or Nicole, who are canonically enhanced (and I can't believe that is the case for Maya). Also, MC and Josy got new hairstyles for this episode - why didn't Maya when she's the one who needs one the most?
  • What is the deal with Bella's glasses? Is this another indicator of her post-traumatic personality disorder?
  • I'm looking forward to the new antagonist in Season 3
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally, the most under-rated bit of ep 8
Furry CLickbait.jpg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I believe that it is also important to have fun, and a solo run for Maya and Josy means having a second season as monks :(:(... if I don't see the prize on the horizon, I won't find any motivation to do them.. :confused:
That's something you have to discuss with DPC coz as it seems this project could go all the way to 2027 ( or something like that :ROFLMAO: ) and if you don't know the full story you just take guesses here and there... btw monks... how do you think it feels like a playthrough where you reject everyone around you ?! ( as Dawe would say HOMO :LOL: ) But I guess since it's a viable option you have to push through the first 2 seasons to get something in return in the later episodes... like Zoey for example ( I already hear the Booo-s ! :eek::KEK: ) or whoever or whatever comes in your way... ;) I think ahead so I create these routes now when we have a " half-time show " with this Interlude episode so when the game picks up I can continue from every possible scenarios :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Evil Jill
The only thing I would agree. If player was on both Jill and Bella paths but in the end chose Bella over Jill the latter must become evil towards MC and Bella (especially after she "found her voice"). That's the only logical outcome. Another thing if player ignored Jill but was with Bella - there can be variants.

Oh, and furry tag was also hilarious :KEK:

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Troy would disagree, Chad is a much better person in treating his current partner than Tommy will ever be. he felt guilty of having wronged sage at that time and was surely able to take a couple of girl punches which are not likely to injure him.
I know right, Tommy straight up slapped the girl's tit lol, That guy just doesn't care, plus its an open relationship anyway, both are free to fool around.

As for Chad I don't know why, but I feel like he will end up as a DIK at the end of this story, doubt he will stay with Tri Alphas.

Oh and maybe Chad meant it like for a girl her hits were hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catlyn

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's something you have to discuss with DPC coz as it seems this project could go all the way to 2027 ( or something like that :ROFLMAO: ) and if you don't know the full story you just take guesses here and there... btw monks... how do you think it feels like a playthrough where you reject everyone around you ?! ( as Dawe would say HOMO :LOL: ) But I guess since it's a viable option you have to push through the first 2 seasons to get something in return in the later episodes... like Zoey for example ( I already hear the Booo-s ! :eek::KEK: ) or whoever or whatever comes in your way... ;) I think ahead so I create these routes now when we have a " half-time show " with this Interlude episode so when the game picks up I can continue from every possible scenarios :whistle:
certainly with 6 months of waiting (and this time I think it will be more) the time to experiment is not lacking.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

I started to play it with the first season and at the time I had also carried out a run entirely by monk, but now I have lost some enthusiasm (fortunately the lock down for now is behind), and then the traps (a bit random) that we begin to meet (Cathe with Bella, Jill with Quinn) discourage me from experimenting. :cry: :cry:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Looks like I have to go back and start some ladies over again. Need at least 3 free agent runs, want to see if I can kick the tires on Nora and Lilly. I know there not the main girls, but when I was 19, never did make a good decision.

• Haha
Reactions: QBaSS

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
certainly with 6 months of waiting (and this time I think it will be more) the time to experiment is not lacking.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

I started to play it with the first season and at the time I had also carried out a run entirely by monk, but now I have lost some enthusiasm (fortunately the lock down for now is behind), and then the traps (a bit random) that we begin to meet (Cathe with Bella, Jill with Quinn) discourage me from experimenting. :cry: :cry:
That's why folks should do it NOW if they want to create such paths... half-time marker is the safest place where you will ever be ! :LOL: And up until this point you have all what you need to know for the routes... Bunch of fools I read create impossible routes with mods... :FacePalm: I dunno how I'm gonna survive until season 3 starts and all these modded saves cause a meltdown in their rig... That sweet cry for help... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
What do you mean?

She might still be a side chick in future episodes, maybe the relationship will go further. I wish Cathy stayed I preferred her over Jade.
at some point it was one of my tasks to reject her to continue with the story so i wanted to ask if t

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes