palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Not offended, just enjoying the game, snowflake :LOL: that was good, but I prefer to be an alpha type personality, not chick.
If you're going the DIK route and none of the other LI's work out for you, Sage probably is the way to go. She's a mighty fine hoe if you ignore the fact that she's a soulless being.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I missed clicked the "save collectibles" thingy, will that mess something up?

No one knows? I just searched it and I haven't found anyone talking about it
I'm thinking that "save collectibles" refers to this in the change log *Added a button to manually save persistent data in the Save menu; automatic saving still works as before*. From my understanding the only thing it effects is the free roam and mini game collectables throughout multiple playthroughs, it shouldn't bork your game or any future playthroughs.

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i realy love this game so far, but i will add variation to one scene.

and that is when dereck is completig hell week tasks, that teacher one.
i will love added variation in which dicks laugh at dereck , since only actual teacher count, not former one, and after dereck suffering enough humilation, they decide to give him 2 points instead of one for selfless sacrisfice.
rest will play out normaly, code of silence...etc.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
If you're going the DIK route and none of the other LI's work out for you, Sage probably is the way to go. She's a mighty fine hoe if you ignore the fact that she's a soulless being.
That's why its important to know just how much does she know that goes on at the college. Soulless being may not be that far off.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
That's why its important to know just how much does she know that goes on at the college. Soulless being may not be that far off.
Sage might have split personality, Episode 1 Sage was a completely different person than the 1 in the later episodes.

That would be a unique twist to the character development, because alot of people are complaining about her.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I'm thinking that "save collectibles" refers to this in the change log *Added a button to manually save persistent data in the Save menu; automatic saving still works as before*. From my understanding the only thing it effects is the free roam and mini game collectables throughout multiple playthroughs, it shouldn't bork your game or any future playthroughs.
That makes sense, thank you

So does that mean that I can't pick up those collectibles that appear on the dorm party? I haven't reached the free roam yet.
I also still have some rewards locked, maybe the save collectibles feature only works when you have them all or something?

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What do you mean?

She might still be a side chick in future episodes, maybe the relationship will go further. I wish Cathy stayed I preferred her over Jade.
Who said Cathy is gone for good ? :p ;)
Sage might have split personality, Episode 1 Sage was a completely different person than the 1 in the later episodes.
Hmmm... :unsure: From a stone cold bitch to a soulless pussy... That's character developement ! :geek: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rambo316

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Well it seems not you.
What I´m saying is people like you are the problem of this forum. A guy just say the way he likes to enjoy this game, and you try to mock him about having friends, another one calls him "snowflake"... Well, apparently the guy doesn´t matter your bad manners, good for him, but it could be different. Why do you guys, are trying to create bad mood here, only because apparently another guy doesn´t play the game the way you think is the correct one?

I can´t stand Maya and Josy. I even skip their scenes. Any problem with that?

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Disagree. For example, the free roam in the party of the HOTs was great. The scene with Sage in the garden was amazing.

But it's true that some free roams in the house of the DIKs are repetitive and boring: "go talk with X, go talk with Y, go talk with Z..." I'ts OK the first time, that way the MC knows the house, but after that, would have been better, IMO, if DPC, instead of free roams, would had just gathered the DIKs so the MC can talk with all of them at the same time in one scene, and use the work and effort put into those free roams into the house in other more interesting scenes.
But you could still have those scenes without 'free roam'

99% of the free roam stuff is the equivalent of fetch quests, go here, get this. It's just a way to inflate play time

Reactions: Majindevil

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I love how and if I mess up the facts my bad but Sage punching/hitting Chad, taking it, but then complaining how hard she hit later really shows me that Chad is kind of a bitch and a pussy

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
What I´m saying is people like you are the problem of this forum. A guy just say the way he likes to enjoy this game, and you try to mock him about having friends, another one calls him "snowflake"... Well, apparently the guy doesn´t matter your bad manners, good for him, but it could be different. Why do you guys, are trying to create bad mood here, only because apparently another guy doesn´t play the game the way you think is the correct one?

You do realize your the only 1 having an issue right now right? INTERESTED actually laughed at my joke and we are having a conversation in the thread as we speak. Don't take things too seriously bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: WideRange72

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
But you could still have those scenes without 'free roam'

99% of the free roam stuff is the equivalent of fetch quests, go here, get this. It's just a way to inflate play time
Well, yes, I don´t like to look around for hidden things in order of getting a new render as "reward" (I would prefer that the time and work of doing those "rewards" were used in the main game), sometimes is really difficult to go from a room to another with those arrows (the fast travel system has been an advance), and things like the quest of watering Isabella´s pots are silly... Yes, some free roams could be better done and some of them are boring and useless. But I like the "immersion" of going around a house or a party talking with people, asking them things I want to know, getting scenes... It´s better than the VN style of a scene after another.

Reactions: weirdscix

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Well, yes, I don´t like to look around for hidden things in order of getting a new render as "reward" (I would prefer that the time and work of doing those "rewards" were used in the main game), sometimes is really difficult to go from a room to another with those arrows (the fast travel system has been an advance), and things like the quest of watering Isabella´s pots are silly... Yes, some free roams could be better done and some of them are boring and useless. But I like the "immersion" of going around a house or a party talking with people, asking them things I want to know, getting scenes... It´s better than the VN style of a scene after another.
I agree somewhat, I just felt it could have been better implemented than the arrows/fast travel system we have. I don't know if you have played a game called Tales From The Unending Void, the fast travel on that was great, floor plan with character icons in the corner, click and away you go, not scrolling through thumbnails and trying to guess where to go

Reactions: J.A.L.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

You were more funny as "smartass". Anyhow.

If you insult what other people love, they are going to feel insulted as well. Try insulting their favorite actor, movie, book, food, music band, their country, their family, their job, their beliefes their wife, their kids. They are going to get angry, don't they?.
Well, with fictional characters is the same. So, if you find ok to agresively make fun of an entire group of fans, but wants to make a ridicoulus scandal out of an obvious joke on one guy wich was more inocent than agresive?

Relax kido, go back to creacionist.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes