Mente_Gaudente

Oct 7, 2021
First time playing BaDIK. It's really awesome!
I'm at the party on Ep. 7 and I have a couple of problems:
- I give Becky the drink, but when I go where she's supposed to be, the place is empty.
- I talk to Heather, but I cannot get the option to ask her what she want to drink, and I cannot finish the preparation, too (option grayed out)

I get those are not main parts of the story, but it's annoying :)

Thanks in advance!

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
First time playing BaDIK. It's really awesome!
I'm at the party on Ep. 7 and I have a couple of problems:
- I give Becky the drink, but when I go where she's supposed to be, the place is empty.
- I talk to Heather, but I cannot get the option to ask her what she want to drink, and I cannot finish the preparation, too (option grayed out)

I get those are not main parts of the story, but it's annoying :)

Thanks in advance!
Affinity has to be DIK in order for the main character to have intercourse with Becky.
And did you tell Heather that her boyfriend cheated?

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
then let's kick this hornet's nest....

I have two issues with the Maya and Josy run, and of course it's not the two of them....
the first problem is Derek .... already normally I can not stand him, but in the troupe becomes even more annoying, just invite himself to the birthday party (long awaited) would be worth the exile for life ... always an obstacle, a nuisance, never a resource.
the second problem, more serious for me, is the trouple, if i'm in the trouple i want the contents of the trouple, and in this chapter thank god the trouple had a real content, but marginal, a scene that was supposed to remove the plaster from the walls, and instead is the conclusion of a party in a location that seems taken from a video on virtual reality of the early 2000s ...
there are too damn few important contents with all 3 of them, in the end the best moments are always those with individuals (in this chapter we also have the all-female couple) that for but they always have the flavor of clandestinity. "how nice we are in the gym without Maya, let's have sex?" "I wonder where Josy went... shall we have sex?", this time even the girls take advantage of MC's "generosity".

remaining more anchored to the last chapter, I preferred Maya's content to Josy's, who unfortunately still suffers from not having her own story, but just being the +1, always scared of everything (of sharing Chad's secret, of Sage's help)

on the other hand, Maya has her own path, which can be liked or not, and she is the only character in the game who remembers who Quinn is... is it possible that a Mc in the troupe has no problem to organize with Quinn the Halloween party? really?

to tell the truth, Derek does something useful... giving voice as usual to DPC's uncomfortable thoughts, he points out that Maya's terrible list at the scavenger hunt was not so bad compared to his and MC's list.

I already talked about the party at the water park, a scene that should have been memorable and it isn't, a fake threesome that seems put there more for duty (after the illusion of the preview) than because it had something to say

the party in the dormitory only for the players of the troupe has some real sense, and it doesn't remain only a possible sexual marathon (at a high price) or an eternal going from one room to another. Becky's mention of free tuition is also interesting, probably the more we go on the more the opposition between the good guys (MC and whoever accompanies him) against Burke will be accentuated, we will see

the moment of the declaration of intentions, with Maya and Josy it makes less sense than with the other LIs, at the end they are in an official relationship, at least with each other, since a whole season, the 3 of them are already something, so the step to be faithful is more natural, almost only to communicate... and in fact they don't communicate it... whatever...

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
the second problem, more serious for me, is the trouple, if i'm in the trouple
You mean the threesome?

Yeah, I think most of Maya/Josy fans wanted the same. We didn't even get the lesbian scene!.

But the Maya scene in the classroom was one of the best in this episode. It had some feelings like the first episodes. Was quite intimate, she dressed like hippie for the party, they runing inside the college and having sex in a place they share the whole story. It was kind of cute and hot at the same time. Was apropiate for a character like Maya being a little antisocial, and at the same time follows her sexual growth.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Purses down ladies. Let's stop bitching at each other, it only gets deleted once the mods sweep through so save us all some time and just drop it.

New topic. What happened to Sage having an affinity for a DIK MC?

Don't get me wrong, I like Sage... she's probably my second favourite LI but she's just entirely CHICK leaning now. Was there even any choices this episode that required you be a DIK regarding Sage?

She spent this episode studying hard. Being understanding regarding her relationship with Chad (giving him a chance to come clean before walking away when he didn't) and it ended with her trying to help a near stranger sort her life out and dating the MC. Replaying the first few episodes really highlights how she's now just as CHICK as anyone else. Does she "like a bad boy" as one of the early endings says? She's on Rooster being all saccharine after her LI saved the leaf she gave him. She encourages him to study and gives him shit when he doesn't.

Other than sexually (in which regard she's barely any more adventurous than Josy/Maya if not less so given those two are having threesomes in public now) she's abandoned all DIK traits and picked up a bunch of CHICK ones. Again, I really like the Sage we have but I'm also curious how EP1 Sage would have panned out. The Sage getting drunk and trying to fuck the MC on the dance floor. The one with binoculars and a grudge. What happened to that Sage?

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so a real big hot take (probably not) : I can't wait to get rid of Maya shes afraid that the MC's cock is going to bite her or some shit and it gets annoying on the flipside Josy enjoys the hell out of MC's cock and their part of the relationship feels more real, it feels like Maya to me is the plus 1 in the relationshop of Josy and the MC, and the sad thing is that in the very beginning, I liked Maya I though she was cute and spunky but shes really just afraid of the MC and it feels like she is only there so that she can be around her security blanket Josy.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
then let's kick this hornet's nest....

I have two issues with the Maya and Josy run, and of course it's not the two of them....
the first problem is Derek .... already normally I can not stand him, but in the troupe becomes even more annoying, just invite himself to the birthday party (long awaited) would be worth the exile for life ... always an obstacle, a nuisance, never a resource.
the second problem, more serious for me, is the trouple, if i'm in the trouple i want the contents of the trouple, and in this chapter thank god the trouple had a real content, but marginal, a scene that was supposed to remove the plaster from the walls, and instead is the conclusion of a party in a location that seems taken from a video on virtual reality of the early 2000s ...
there are too damn few important contents with all 3 of them, in the end the best moments are always those with individuals (in this chapter we also have the all-female couple) that for but they always have the flavor of clandestinity. "how nice we are in the gym without Maya, let's have sex?" "I wonder where Josy went... shall we have sex?", this time even the girls take advantage of MC's "generosity".

remaining more anchored to the last chapter, I preferred Maya's content to Josy's, who unfortunately still suffers from not having her own story, but just being the +1, always scared of everything (of sharing Chad's secret, of Sage's help)

on the other hand, Maya has her own path, which can be liked or not, and she is the only character in the game who remembers who Quinn is... is it possible that a Mc in the troupe has no problem to organize with Quinn the Halloween party? really?

to tell the truth, Derek does something useful... giving voice as usual to DPC's uncomfortable thoughts, he points out that Maya's terrible list at the scavenger hunt was not so bad compared to his and MC's list.

I already talked about the party at the water park, a scene that should have been memorable and it isn't, a fake threesome that seems put there more for duty (after the illusion of the preview) than because it had something to say

the party in the dormitory only for the players of the troupe has some real sense, and it doesn't remain only a possible sexual marathon (at a high price) or an eternal going from one room to another. Becky's mention of free tuition is also interesting, probably the more we go on the more the opposition between the good guys (MC and whoever accompanies him) against Burke will be accentuated, we will see

the moment of the declaration of intentions, with Maya and Josy it makes less sense than with the other LIs, at the end they are in an official relationship, at least with each other, since a whole season, the 3 of them are already something, so the step to be faithful is more natural, almost only to communicate... and in fact they don't communicate it... whatever...
Derek is the most important character... in this whole love life drama to crisis and abuse to drug dealings and whatnots... he's the one that is a stable point which is idiocy and fun ! :LOL: Now many may not like him ( dunno why ) but who had at this age a bonker mate like him knows that these fools are the best lads if in need ! Of course they fuck up many times but when it comes to that they will come through ! :giggle:

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
so a real big hot take (probably not) : I can't wait to get rid of Maya shes afraid that the MC's cock is going to bite her or some shit and it gets annoying on the flipside Josy enjoys the hell out of MC's cock and their part of the relationship feels more real, it feels like Maya to me is the plus 1 in the relationshop of Josy and the MC, and the sad thing is that in the very beginning, I liked Maya I though she was cute and spunky but shes really just afraid of the MC and it feels like she is only there so that she can be around her security blanket Josy.
Well in Maya's defense she's only been with girls before the MC, plus he is rather large compared to other guys. I don't blame her for being kinda scared, she just needs to get used to it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You mean the threesome?

Yeah, I think most of Maya/Josy fans wanted the same. We didn't even get the lesbian scene!.

But the Maya scene in the classroom was one of the best in this episode. It had some feelings like the first episodes. Was quite intimate, she dressed like hippie for the party, they runing inside the college and having sex in a place they share the whole story. It was kind of cute and hot at the same time. Was apropiate for a character like Maya being a little antisocial, and at the same time follows her sexual growth.
If it's a troupe, when they have sex it can only be a threesome, then of course I don't pretend that they always do it, but there are very few intimate moments, even just cuddles and confessions that they share all three together.

the troupe started off strong with the scene of the beds joined together at the end of the fourth chapter, but after that night they practically never slept together again...

as intimate scenes, not necessarily sexual, we had
the first night (4)
the picnic, which, however, was really a "technical" moment to tell us that we could still have "experiences around," but which remains the only time they talked together about how they feel (5)
the teamwork to tidy up MC's room, not a particularly intimate moment, but we have to make do (6)
the scavenger hunt threesome, which although it only seemed like a rehearsal, wasn't bad (6)
and the birthday party, for me very but very disappointing (8)

other moments are common to all paths so i don't count them (studying in the library etc). to me it seems very little for a practically official relationship for the whole second season

in addition, and this bothers me quite a bit, all the other individual moments seem to be drawn with deception, taking advantage of the absence of the third member, sometimes even in a not very pleasant way ("Maya ran away crying, let's have sex" "Josy is packing, let's have sex", "Maya stayed in her dorm room, let's have sex" etc etc), this is also emphasized in the meeting between Maya and Josy in MC's room

I don't feel much like being in this troupe, I feel more like having two girls and taking advantage of the absences of one to hang out with the other.

Reactions: Awry90 and ename144

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Can anybody Please give me a clue how to Finish the Mansion on time???? I have tried multiple times and can't get it...

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
had to do a double take with that part, Riona is my second favorite girl, lots would care
Sorry, that was what i meant. No one would care about the prostituting girls, with the exception of Riona. She's actually my favorite in the game. She has a very attractive personality in her being her own person, somewhat wise and yet fragile at the same time.

Reactions: dolbie158

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
OMFG! That Bella scene was one of the hottest thing that I ever seen in any VNs D:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes