Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I just remembered the Quinn's rooftop weed scene.
Was wondering if anyone else here tried smoking weed while playing, like does it actually feel good like they had it lol

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
guys i've the version 0.7.2 and the patch doesn't work.. also it says clearly it only works on version 0.8 and above .. does anyone have
So what you are saying is that you have a patch that says it works on 0.8 and wonder why it did not work on your 0.7.2 ? :oops:
Well first how about you update your 0.7.2 to 0.8 and try it afterwards ?!? :LOL: OP is your friend ! ;)
Here is an update only patch from 0.7.2 to 0.8
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-7912#post-6985459
But if you want to you can download the compressed 0.8.1 from my signiture too ! ;)

farmer01

Jul 29, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I'm waiting to buy steam version. When could it be?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If it's a troupe, when they have sex it can only be a threesome, then of course I don't pretend that they always do it, but there are very few intimate moments, even just cuddles and confessions that they share all three together.

the troupe started off strong with the scene of the beds joined together at the end of the fourth chapter, but after that night they practically never slept together again...

as intimate scenes, not necessarily sexual, we had
the first night (4)
the picnic, which, however, was really a "technical" moment to tell us that we could still have "experiences around," but which remains the only time they talked together about how they feel (5)
the teamwork to tidy up MC's room, not a particularly intimate moment, but we have to make do (6)
the scavenger hunt threesome, which although it only seemed like a rehearsal, wasn't bad (6)
and the birthday party, for me very but very disappointing (8)

other moments are common to all paths so i don't count them (studying in the library etc). to me it seems very little for a practically official relationship for the whole second season

in addition, and this bothers me quite a bit, all the other individual moments seem to be drawn with deception, taking advantage of the absence of the third member, sometimes even in a not very pleasant way ("Maya ran away crying, let's have sex" "Josy is packing, let's have sex", "Maya stayed in her dorm room, let's have sex" etc etc), this is also emphasized in the meeting between Maya and Josy in MC's room

I don't feel much like being in this troupe, I feel more like having two girls and taking advantage of the absences of one to hang out with the other.
Honestly that is the only reason i play the trouple path. Josy is one of my favorite LI's but i can't stand Maya or lesbian content...
Always choosing Josy makes it possible to ignore Maya for the most part. The date in the pool was one of the few instances were Maya was forced, well kinda...she had to keep watch while having fun with Josy, cause she apparently need to be lubed up for for sex :WaitWhat:

That being said, i would very much prefer a normal solo path and have to agree, for a player who actually want a trouple relationship the current state of that route is bad, it just doesn't feel like a trouple.

On the other hand, it is just as bad for the fans which like only one of the girls. U either stay friends (with interest) which means next to no content for the entire 2nd season (so far). Yes one of the girls is still interested, but it is just a endless repetation of them fighting and making up, with no progress.
Or u go for trouple, cause u may like to see some content with one of ur favorite LI's and are forced to with the other u don't like or just have no interest in...the limbo of the M/J relationship isn't really enjoyable for both sides imo.

With a (possible) break up point and the choice to start/continue a solo path or the choice they feel all comfortable in this trouple this problem could be solved.

Make the trouple a real trouple, a relationship with 3 characters, not choices with which of the 2 u want to spend ur time, more dates like that at the pool, threesomes and lesbian content etc.

And solo routes for those who want that.

As much as i like Josy and her content, the M/J path (single or trouple) is the worst in the game imo, even the masochistic blue balling of the Jill path is (or was) more enjoyable than that continuing limbo, at least u have way more romantic moments with Jill.

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
'Sup, bitches!

I'm still working through all my routes, but I wanted to pop in real quick and drop this, so certain theorists can feel a little better about the ending:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy banana.png
I never thought banana's where all that great until I saw Josy eating one. Also I didn't notice she was eating one at first that's just too sexy a expression. :love:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Not gonna disagree, but how plausible is it that Sage has no clue about what Quinn is up to ?
I think MC/Sage even had a talk about how fast rumors spread.
Or that the MC doesn't mention the prostitution thing to Sage...not noteworthy ?
Yeah, there are serious flaws in the writing and he could just tell sage what he knows but he doesn't for no good reason. People lionize this game as if it's the end all be all of this genre but it has some seriously flawed writing and the mc/quinn/sage thing is a bid one.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Not gonna disagree, but how plausible is it that Sage has no clue about what Quinn is up to ?
Or that the MC doesn't mention the prostitution thing to Sage...not noteworthy ?
Finally, somebody brought up the information I'd like answered. Either Sage knows and is corrupt or is a complete airhead which would truly disappoint me. Secondly, why the MC hasn't mentioned the whole setup makes me wonder about him.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Yeah, there are serious flaws in the writing and he could just tell sage what he knows but he doesn't for no good reason. People lionize this game as if it's the end all be all of this genre but it has some seriously flawed writing and the mc/quinn/sage thing is a bid one.
What other flaws are there?

Scær

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, also that. Maybe it's a little more justified than the other, cause Quinn's stuff is pretty illegal and so it would be very dangerous to spread things like that (plus Quinn is clearly very able to act behind backs). On the other hand i can't find a justification (even a shitty one) for no one mentioning that one of the most popular girl in the school is the daughter of one of the most popular teacher. That's not such a strange or bad thing to tell and, if you think, there are many other kinship cases that come up almost immediately (Tommy-Josy, Derek-Maya...). Doing it again, at this point of the story and in this way...I didn't find it a brilliant choise.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
New topic. What happened to Sage having an affinity for a DIK MC?

Don't get me wrong, I like Sage... she's probably my second favourite LI but she's just entirely CHICK leaning now. Was there even any choices this episode that required you be a DIK regarding Sage?

She spent this episode studying hard. Being understanding regarding her relationship with Chad (giving him a chance to come clean before walking away when he didn't) and it ended with her trying to help a near stranger sort her life out and dating the MC. Replaying the first few episodes really highlights how she's now just as CHICK as anyone else. Does she "like a bad boy" as one of the early endings says? She's on Rooster being all saccharine after her LI saved the leaf she gave him. She encourages him to study and gives him shit when he doesn't.

Other than sexually (in which regard she's barely any more adventurous than Josy/Maya if not less so given those two are having threesomes in public now) she's abandoned all DIK traits and picked up a bunch of CHICK ones. Again, I really like the Sage we have but I'm also curious how EP1 Sage would have panned out. The Sage getting drunk and trying to fuck the MC on the dance floor. The one with binoculars and a grudge. What happened to that Sage?
You can say that again, but about the entire game.
By now the name of the game should have been changed to Being a CHICK.

Having affinity DIK today you don't gain anything, you only have to lose. And everything in the game has become CHICK. If not CHICK, neutral. But DIK? It doesn't even matter with the PinkRose girls, let alone a main girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes