Jul 11, 2021
Unsure if someone asked this already, and I don't know how this is gone work on the new season, but for the people that played the Walkthrough Mod, and at end choose "All" so you could still be with Jill, Sage, Bella, Josy + Maya how will that affect the new season? Will we be able continue with them normally or?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Purses down ladies. Let's stop bitching at each other, it only gets deleted once the mods sweep through so save us all some time and just drop it.

New topic. What happened to Sage having an affinity for a DIK MC?

Don't get me wrong, I like Sage... she's probably my second favourite LI but she's just entirely CHICK leaning now. Was there even any choices this episode that required you be a DIK regarding Sage?

She spent this episode studying hard. Being understanding regarding her relationship with Chad (giving him a chance to come clean before walking away when he didn't) and it ended with her trying to help a near stranger sort her life out and dating the MC. Replaying the first few episodes really highlights how she's now just as CHICK as anyone else. Does she "like a bad boy" as one of the early endings says? She's on Rooster being all saccharine after her LI saved the leaf she gave him. She encourages him to study and gives him shit when he doesn't.

Other than sexually (in which regard she's barely any more adventurous than Josy/Maya if not less so given those two are having threesomes in public now) she's abandoned all DIK traits and picked up a bunch of CHICK ones. Again, I really like the Sage we have but I'm also curious how EP1 Sage would have panned out. The Sage getting drunk and trying to fuck the MC on the dance floor. The one with binoculars and a grudge. What happened to that Sage?
since the rebound guy issue everything is blown, anything can happen...

in the first part of the chapter it actually seems to go in the direction you say, a less impulsive Sage, who also appreciates the tenderness of a hug and of sleeping embraced

the fact that she helps Maya I don't really see it as a matter of DIK or CHICK, it's her attempt to regain control of her sorority

but in the middle of all this, completely unexpected at least by me, there's the threesome with Quinn, which is really hard to frame. is it just a crazy thing without importance? for goodness sake, in the end in these games it's all fan service, but here i'm struggling to understand, it's really a scene out of context

for me the eighth chapter was a "technical" chapter that served to resolve certain situations and restart, this had priority over everything else

Reactions: ename144

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
If it's a troupe, when they have sex it can only be a threesome, then of course I don't pretend that they always do it, but there are very few intimate moments, even just cuddles and confessions that they share all three together.

the troupe started off strong with the scene of the beds joined together at the end of the fourth chapter, but after that night they practically never slept together again...

as intimate scenes, not necessarily sexual, we had
the first night (4)
the picnic, which, however, was really a "technical" moment to tell us that we could still have "experiences around," but which remains the only time they talked together about how they feel (5)
the teamwork to tidy up MC's room, not a particularly intimate moment, but we have to make do (6)
the scavenger hunt threesome, which although it only seemed like a rehearsal, wasn't bad (6)
and the birthday party, for me very but very disappointing (8)

other moments are common to all paths so i don't count them (studying in the library etc). to me it seems very little for a practically official relationship for the whole second season

in addition, and this bothers me quite a bit, all the other individual moments seem to be drawn with deception, taking advantage of the absence of the third member, sometimes even in a not very pleasant way ("Maya ran away crying, let's have sex" "Josy is packing, let's have sex", "Maya stayed in her dorm room, let's have sex" etc etc), this is also emphasized in the meeting between Maya and Josy in MC's room

I don't feel much like being in this troupe, I feel more like having two girls and taking advantage of the absences of one to hang out with the other.
Ah, yes the bed joining together. What a lovely sight.
Well, as soon as the MC joins the DIK, Maya lost most of intimate moments he share with him. I made a quick replay of the first 2 episodes and it's amazing how close they were and the little relationship he had with the other LI's compared to Maya. Josy has more moments last two episodes but still.

About the threesome, I think DPC want to make it step to step, like Bella sex for example, to generate interest. He don't have a good reason, like with Bella, thought.

I didn't knew many trouples but i had two female friends and we all had something with each other. It was always the same thing, one weak everything was ok and the next one someone had a problem with the other, so i kinda feel related to the MC on how he switch from one to the other.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Derek is the most important character... in this whole love life drama to crisis and abuse to drug dealings and whatnots... he's the one that is a stable point which is idiocy and fun ! :LOL: Now many may not like him ( dunno why ) but who had at this age a bonker mate like him knows that these fools are the best lads if in need ! Of course they fuck up many times but when it comes to that they will come through ! :giggle:
I don't doubt that having a friend like Derek is fun, but he would never be my confidant, my "brother"

He would be a friend that when you want to have fun you look for him, when you have to do something important you try to avoid him.

one of the biggest disappointments of the seventh chapter was seeing the whole buildup to her "depression," the list of de-listed girls, the heartache for Ashley, undone

all to get alcoholic anal tampons....

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I expected a lesbian scene but not even that gave us DPC :cry: maybe so as not to piss off the snowflakes :mad:
You know? I suspect the same reason. It's kinda wierd how little lesbian sex is, although you know how the fandom goes with NTR. I do think that DPC took note of anti-Maya backlash, and made most of her content completely related to her route, that way if you are not in Maya path you dont interact to much with her. After all the most prominent caracters of this episode were the ones who get most voted in the pools. But, who knows?.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Well in Maya's defense she's only been with girls before the MC, plus he is rather large compared to other guys. I don't blame her for being kinda scared, she just needs to get used to it.
I get that but its like she doesn't seem that into it, specially during the birthday party Josy's like come one and she just seems too worried, and then in the free roam of episode 8 she has to get liquored up to get adventurous

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Unsure if someone asked this already, and I don't know how this is gone work on the new season, but for the people that played the Walkthrough Mod, and at end choose "All" so you could still be with Jill, Sage, Bella, Josy + Maya how will that affect the new season? Will we be able continue with them normally or?
You are shitting me right ?! :oops: Best prepare for a major meltdown ! :KEK:
I don't doubt that having a friend like Derek is fun, but he would never be my confidant, my "brother"

He would be a friend that when you want to have fun you look for him, when you have to do something important you try to avoid him.
You are right with that HE would not qualify as a confidant for me neither... but the funny thing is that most of the times when you are in a pinch these bonker type fools help you out the best ! :ROFLMAO: And no matter how you play it... at the end DPC says through MC that Derek was right ! ;)

Ass Vodka... Maaaan ! How the fuck did DPC come up with such bullshit ?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ah, yes the bed joining together. What a lovely sight.
Well, as soon as the MC joins the DIK, Maya lost most of intimate moments he share with him. I made a quick replay of the first 2 episodes and it's amazing how close they were and the little relationship he had with the other LI's compared to Maya. Josy has more moments last two episodes but still.

About the threesome, I think DPC want to make it step to step, like Bella sex for example, to generate interest. He don't have a good reason, like with Bella, thought.

I didn't knew many trouples but i had two female friends and we all had something with each other. It was always the same thing, one weak everything was ok and the next one someone had a problem with the other, so i kinda feel related to the MC on how he switch from one to the other.
actually DPC has already given us the threesome, it's not that he's saving it for the big occasion (as was thought for example for Jill's first time), it was simply "bad", the first one for the list was not perfect, but emotionally it was still strong, this one was just "bad" and forgettable.

but i repeat: it's not a matter of sex and threesome, but of intimate moments lived by all 3 together

I make an example at random:
why didn't they talk to each other before going with Sage? first Maya talked about it with Josy, then separately Maya with MC (telling him little and nothing, much more exhaustive Sage), and at the last moment Josy and MC. wouldn't it have made more sense that at the dorm party they took a moment to talk about it? to vent doubts and fears?

You know? I suspect the same reason. It's kinda wierd how little lesbian sex is, although you know how the fandom goes with NTR. I do think that DPC took note of anti-Maya backlash, and made most of her content completely related to her route, that way if you are not in Maya path you dont interact to much with her. After all the most prominent caracters of this episode were the ones who get most voted in the pools. But, who knows?.
you are a fearless...

after the expectations that the preview had created and the unnecessary and malicious confession that DPC puts in Maya's mouth (the fact that the two girls had already fixed their problems, why make her tell?) would have raised a shitstorm that wouldn't even stop at the prelude...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yes, with reason sometimes I read messages that say that Maya did not appear much

I think "Do we play the same game?" But after I start with the other routes and if I notice that Josy/Maya does not appear much in fact none appears much if you are not on her route's for example Sage only appears in her room and the next in the meeting with Quinn, later on the walk with Sage and in the end from the EP

Quinn only appears with Sage and it is the first and last time she appears in the game if you are not on her route.

I think that if you play one route at a time like I do, no girl appears much in this chapter

Jill appears when she calls you at the library and then at the recital and then she disappears

Isabella when the MC is going to cut his hair, then in class and I think she doesn't come out anymore

Reactions: Heycock

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
New topic. What happened to Sage having an affinity for a DIK MC?
This is only speculation from my part, but I think it's because she's one of the most popular LI's so DPC decided to make her available to all affinities to not alienate a part of the playerbase. Same with Bella, and he probably didn't do it with Jill because it wouldn't make sense storywise.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Reactions: mightybored

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
guys i've the version 0.7.2 and the patch doesn't work.. also it says clearly it only works on version 0.8 and above .. does anyone have

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes