cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Sage is a tough one, because she's best to start out as DIK with because it gives you more options, be she's becoming a CHICK route, more and more. If your looking to do a Sage route only? I'd suggest, just doing mostly CHICK, route, with a bit of DIK, whenever you want.

Reactions: Hermith

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
hi guys, does anyone have any links for the 0.8.0 patch? the 0.8.1 patch consists of 41 mb and i think im a bit late to find a link for the 0.8.0 update(all dl links i found was the whole game:18gb). It would be really cool if someone has a link for the 0.8.0 patch only, thanks! my dl speed kinda sucks ass.
Not sure what JamieSadistic means by an unofficial episode 8 patch. As explained by the developer, you will need to download the whole game for episode 8, as he upgraded the game to the latest version of Ren'py, requiring a new binary (.exe file). Standalone episode patches will resume for episode 9, the first of season 3.

Reactions: kidodido

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Guys need help. I am currently replaying the episodes to unlock all the lewd scenes and cannot get the thief information in episode 6 on DnG. When I speak to the lowlifes Dawe simply tells me to go away everytime. What do i do?
Well, I am getting the information from Jade about which one is telling the truth. But the case is lowlifes doesn't speak to me so I cannot make a progress in the game.
Talk to Maya at the fruit shop first. She’ll tell you that the lowlifes like music, then you can interact with them.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright, I'm just going to ask this once, and move on, I don't want to get spit-roasted verbally for being the overzealous, lunatic Jill-crazed fanboy that I am, but who knows, might fucking happen anyway. Sure has hell did in the past.

Anyway, would anyone happen to have all of Jill's in-game special renders zipped in a single .rar or .7z?

No way in hell am I going to actually take my time and patience to 100% each free roam, pack quest, and phone mini-game just to get them all, so I figure I'd ask here and take my chances. :LOL:

Please be gentle

Reactions: tomejohn

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Guys need help. I am currently replaying the episodes to unlock all the lewd scenes and cannot get the thief information in episode 6 on DnG. When I speak to the lowlifes Dawe simply tells me to go away everytime. What do i do?
You need to talk to Maya and have the guitar to be able to talk with the lowlifes.

Reactions: ffsage

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Use the official guide it will make it easier for you to follow the steps because I do not know, I never unlock all the rewards, for that I used the scrappy mod :ROFLMAO:
I'd do that myself if I didn't have issues with that mod in the past. With this game getting longer in the tooth, I'd hate to have to replay everything again due to a mod glitch like what happened to me in the past. As much as I want all of the Jill renders from the free-roams and mini-game stuff, surely don't feel like playing 8 long chapters and doing every mini-game to get them

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Anyway, would anyone happen to have all of Jill's in-game special renders zipped in a single .rar or .7z?
Mark, thou just needest to apply unren in the root folder containing the .exe files. Launch the tool, type 1 and press Enter, then wait for a couple minutes. All the in-game renders and videos will be unpacked. The special renders of Season 2 could be found in the folder:
root_folder\game\images\season2\rewards​

Reactions: Heycock

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Mark, thou just needest to apply unren in the root folder containing the .exe files. Launch the tool, type 1 and press Enter, then wait for a couple minutes. All the in-game renders and videos will be unpacked. The special renders of Season 2 could be found in the folder:
root_folder\game\images\season2\rewards​
How many GB though is it once it's fully done? I only have about 43 GB on my D drive available (because of my near 70+ GB of screenshots.) Don't know if I have to space to do all that.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'd do that myself if I didn't have issues with that mod in the past. With this game getting longer in the tooth, I'd hate to have to replay everything again due to a mod glitch like what happened to me in the past. As much as I want all of the Jill renders from the free-roams and mini-game stuff, surely don't feel like playing 8 long chapters and doing every mini-game to get them
I have the mod in another folder of the game, I don't use it where I play, so I have had no problems with saves

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Do you have an older version? Couse you can acces to every render from the game in older versions. They are at: Being a DIK/game/images/epX, or Being a DIK/game/images/season 2/epX. You can also get acces to every animation in B.../game/images/movies/epX.
Sadly this episode dont have that posibility. Maybe the original at least, i have the compressed version. If not, and since i find hard that anyone got what you want, the easiest way is to download the whole game until ep7 now that you still can and copy paste Jill renders, then screenshoot all Hill's renders from ep8.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Not sure what JamieSadistic means by an unofficial episode 8 patch. As explained by the developer, you will need to download the whole game for episode 8, as he upgraded the game to the latest version of Ren'py, requiring a new binary (.exe file). Standalone episode patches will resume for episode 9, the first of season 3.
Meushi made an unofficial patch that updates the game from 7.X to 8.0. I didn't try it myself as I downloaded the entire game over but I've not seen any other users who have downloaded it say anything bad about the patch.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Do you have an older version? Couse you can acces to every render from the game in older versions. They are at: Being a DIK/game/images/epX, or Being a DIK/game/images/season 2/epX. You can also get acces to every animation in B.../game/images/movies/epX.
Sadly this episode dont have that posibility. Maybe the original at least, i have the compressed version. If not, and since i find hard that anyone got what you want, the easiest way is to download the whole game until ep7 now that you still can and copy paste Jill renders, then screenshoot all Hill's renders from ep8.
No I only got the newer version of the game, as it was off my hard drive for several months (didn't play Ep 7-8 until these past two days)

I have the mod in another folder of the game, I don't use it where I play, so I have had no problems with saves
In what folder did you put the mod? If that's the workaround I'm looking for I'll do the same

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes