horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
newb question, how do you learn Jill's song?
you have to click on your guitar in your room at different times during the episodes, I believe you have to have stayed on her path to the point where she plays her song on the piano, then the MC takes the sheet music after that you can practice it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
you have to click on your guitar in your room at different times during the episodes, I believe you have to have stayed on her path to the point where she plays her song on the piano, then the MC takes the sheet music after that you can practice it.
You get the sheet music before the first date. I just finished setting up a Bella save and I didn't make any moves on her and could still practice her song. If your on her path or not you can still help her with the recital. It may have something to do with her relationship points for her to call and invite you but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: horusxcaen82

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
You get the sheet music before the first date. I just finished setting up a Bella save and I didn't make any moves on her and could still practice her song. If your on her path or not you can still help her with the recital. It may have something to do with her relationship points for her to call and invite you but don't quote me on that.
yeah thats true, I was able to do the recital help during my Maya/Josy path.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
a figure like Sally or Elena
Elena has no figure. Tybalt has a better ass than Elena.

OK. Bad example, because Tybalt has a fantastic ass:

1638405367981.png

Don't get me wrong - I really like Elena. She's smart, sensible yet free, fun, funny, devoted, but completely unattractive to me (unlike my fiery little minx Sally). However, when the opportunity arises, still will smash (with brother John Boy's permission, of course).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

View attachment 1526974

Don't get me wrong - I really like Elena. She's smart, sensible yet free, fun, funny, devoted, but completely unattractive to me (unlike my fiery little minx Sally). However, when the opportunity arises, still will smash (with brother John Boy's permission, of course).
Different strokes for different folks. She's a 10 in my book.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Why the fuck did i start this game... now I can’t look at other games as before, my God, this game is like a Red Dead Redemption 2 in the avn genre. Masterpiece.
Dev warned me that this game can cause sadness, why I didn’t listen.

PS I thought Lily was an undercover cop.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 1526974

to each there hoe

Reactions: OFT

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I did a "best girl" poll a few months ago:

I wonder if some girls have become more popular? Last time Sage was Nr.1 in terms of votes by far, followed by Jill and Bella.

Who is the best girl right now for you?
Jill...Yesterday, today, tomorrow, and always.....Except when she dumped my MC in this last episode because I had the wrong save loaded.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
So, who is thinking of doing One Perfect Run now, playing all 8 episodes and choosing things that you know lead to this and that, having played this game enough?

I'm thinking of doing this. Instead of random saves, or saves that fall into CHICK/DIK/NEUT crap, I just want one that has a good flow to it and that hits the scenes that I most like. I do still have all the CHICK/DIK/NEUT saves I've made. But, it's not like they're perfect. I don't have time or inclination to make them perfect anyway. But, I might do this for just One Path.

So, is there anyone here about to do that, now that we're once again on a holding pattern for the next installment? Or are people moving on to playing different games?
I've already done that. I have a perfect Jill route where there was no "choice" when the time came. MC just went with Jill as his choice.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I think it's cocaine. I think initially DPC assumed that the heroes would take hard drugs, but for fear of being accused of drug propaganda, he softened the cocaine to ordinary weed.
Nah, her dealer was shocked when she got some coke for the prep kid. And their behavior was completely wrong for coke. Best bet is clearly heroin, given their blissed out relaxation after shooting up. Coke does NOT leave you relaxed!!!!

How anyone could look at heroin as being less damaging than coke is completely beyond me, but there you go.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021

View attachment 1526974

I actually think that Elena along with Sarah has the most realistic figure in the game, no balloon tits or extremely tiny waist to hip ratios

Reactions: WideRange72

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So everyone used to get so mad at those of us speculating that Jill was the MC's mom's sister... Looks like ep. 8 adds some fuel to that fire...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, the house belonged to one of her friends, or it was the house Lynette had just moved out of (remember, her father had forced her to move to the hotel he was renovating). Either way, she (and the MC) have no family connection to that house during the in game time.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Is it the first time, that the site has such problems? I'm now a regular user here, so it's hard for me to judge...
I've been around here since December of 2018 and it's the first time I've seen issues of this magnitude. It may have happened in the past, but as I'm aware, this is the first time but I'm not an expert or anything either so I could be wrong.
I mean, I've had the occasional midnight maintenance issue, but yeah, nothing ongoing like this.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Just need to check something. Probably allready discussed but try to find something now while the site is messed up.

In my playthrough (Maya/Josy neutral) Maya told me i could come inside (classroom scene) but when you look it up in the scenegalery you won't since she tells you she is going to get contraceptive later on.
Is it just me or did someone else had the same? Something in the storyline i missed perhaps?
It only happens on neutral, which is weird cause I thought she trusted you more if you were chick. Yeah, and sadly it doesn't appear on the gallery, DPC probably wanted to "reward" neutral players in secret.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes