Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Exactly .. until haloween happends .. anyone can guess how many preparations or detours we are going to take.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wait a minute .. we already got a girl MC fell for, hard, dreamt of his mom kinda hard,
went on a date with her.. he got dumped right off, after a hot kiss because .. she could not
go forward ... that was in the beginning of this game.-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is just here to twist a dagger into all Mc dreams and aspirations ...
MC is not matured enough relationships wise to handle such baggage
being dumped on him pronto.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So I think I have set up all the saves for the next season but I hear there is two different "Others" outcomes.
I believe the only two end images are you with Quinn or you alone when choosing 'Others'. Affiinity and all that don't really matter here, so much as your behaviors along the way.
I haven't been able to find anyone besides you having identical issues.
Isn't this mainly a problem on MacOS?
But those photos are not taken by a snooper. Two of them are selfies, and the last one was taken by a person that was into the storage room with Arieth, Jakob and Derek, not snooping from a door slit or something. Or maybe was taken by a security camera in the ceiling of the room, although I don´t know why should be a security camera in a empty storage room...
I got the impression that everything used in blackmail form came from the laptop, and everybody with the newer phones auto-synced to the laptop shared folders.
But we still don´t know how he knows Chad´s secret, and also, we don´t know how Burke gets the video of Jade and the MC. Vinnie can´t send it to him, since that scene haven´t happened when the laptop is stolen.
Burke gets the video if you're dumb enough to tell Derek about it, because then it winds up on the DIK laptop. Somebody's got access to whatever is on that laptop, which also suggests that it was one of the DIKs who took the original pic of Cathy.
How to play season 3?
Go back to 2024 where you belong!
Is there a different dialogue for Micha at the dorm party? All im getting is "She looks familiar".
Also, has anyone actually been able to get a positive swype from her on swyper yet?
Micha isn't on Swyper, it's her fat friend Ida trying to catfish people, which is why you don't get positive reactions. MC calls her out on her bullshit.

Reactions: Meushi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is necessary to count 4-5 months from the release of the interlude, not 6. The worst that can be expected is the release of the 10th episode in December.
I don't know what kind of calculations you are doing... even the day of the month...

DPC takes about 6 months to make a chapter (the first chapters don't count), why should it take 4 months to make the ninth chapter? why should it be a shorter chapter?

to make the interlude and the new chapter it will take more than six months, 7 months seems to me a more than optimistic estimate, and with 7 months we are at the end of June/beginning of July, 6 more months and you are at 2023

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:And the healthy option between the two is what?o_O

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't know what kind of calculations you are doing... even the day of the month...

DPC takes about 6 months to make a chapter (the first chapters don't count), why should it take 4 months to make the ninth chapter? why should it be a shorter chapter?

to make the interlude and the new chapter it will take more than six months, 7 months seems to me a more than optimistic estimate, and with 7 months we are at the end of June/beginning of July, 6 more months and you are at 2023
Well, considering that the release in Steam will only be in January, I suppose it means that he plans to work on Interlude all December and release in early January. Otherwise, the steam release would have happened much earlier. Damn, he's already said that he's processing renders and animations for Interlude and we don't know how long he's been working on it (maybe he started working back in November). If we turn to episode 5, it was also shorter than the finale of the first season, and if we remove the prologue, it will be shorter by a third. As I understand it, he will simply output the prologue from episode 9 as an independent release. In fact, there are more than enough indirect reasons to believe that the release will be released earlier than 7 months (no need to create an environment, simplification of the code).

May 13, 2019
Isn't this mainly a problem on MacOS?
It absolutely is limited to macOS and a security feature that translocates apps like Ren'Py to provide better security. It's been around for a while, but it only started happening to Ren'Py with 7.4.10. Nothing in terms of the location of the RenPy SDK or the BaDIK app location or folder has changed. It just isn't in /Applications either, but moving the full extracted ZIP of BaDIK 8.1 to /Applications has the same problem.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PBS666

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, considering that the release in Steam will only be in January, I suppose it means that he plans to work on Interlude all December and release in early January. Otherwise, the steam release would have happened much earlier. Damn, he's already said that he's processing renders and animations for Interlude and we don't know how long he's been working on it (maybe he started working back in November). If we turn to episode 5, it was also shorter than the finale of the first season, and if we remove the prologue, it will be shorter by a third. As I understand it, he will simply output the prologue from episode 9 as an independent release. In fact, there are more than enough indirect reasons to believe that the release will be released earlier than 7 months (no need to create an environment, simplification of the code).
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: if he's busy with the Steam release and other time that DPC will commit to other things, how is that good news for interlude?

Mar 15, 2021
Another question: when Quinn and Riona are talking in Quinn´s room about being short of money, Rionna says that "that pervert has been buying girls" and that she preferes that "pervert" to other clients, and Quinn responds that they should propose that pervert a threesome in order of getting more money. I understand that the pervert is the MC, since I know that there is an scene of a paid threesome with him, Rionna and Quinn, but I have never played as a customer of Quinn´s "restaurant", and I get that dialogue anyway. It´s a bug, maybe provoked by Scrappy´s mod, or are they talking about any other "pervert" and that dialogue appears too if you are playing without any mod?
This is because mod in race chick without Mod by refusing the restaurant they do not have this discussion about you.

Reactions: J.A.L.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Went through the recital with the different song, noticed who I think was Jill's mother in the audience.

screenshot1369.png

1638559406799.png
Don't know if this has been talked about, but since I just noticed it, I had to mention it (not like most of y'all will care anyway :LOL: )

I mean, obviously it makes sense for her to be there, and I wonder if that might be the beginning stages of meeting Jill's parents and the finding out about their connection to Lynette. Maybe Jill (in my playthrough) will notice a picture or something of his mother and the mansion that he keeps in his living or studying area, and add up 2 and 2.

It's going to come out eventually, and a lot of things are leaning to that, not just Bella's (and Neil's) favorite song, or the mansion pictures, but I'm really curious about how this plays out, and how the discussions afterwards will go.

I also wonder what the hell the conversation was about between Bianca and Carla. Something about MC's playing maybe or something they thought familiar?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes